Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Hime

7 hours ago, Caballeros said:

So u dont know anything and you talk.

Here is a BASIC enchant success rate and THEN -Lady Luck- chance to appear.

Your luck doesnt influence anything of enchant success rate, when you full ur luck is ONLY to trigger most of the time Lady Luck to appear and make this singular enchant 100% success! learn before u talk.

I must say you are wrong, by the "blessing of the GODS" i have managed 2 days ago to fail the enchant even when lady luck was spawned, so that 100% is just a fairytale it seems :(

I deleted my prestige pack even if I know that, this way, they won't give me any compensation but giving money for no exp, no adena, no drop it's completely foolish, this is frau

It's pathetic how this admins/GMs are working so badly, they are using Naia as a testing server (and probably they are only saying it and not doing anything, just look at how many "problem solved" written by Juji on discord), and then they will give us Angel cat for 1 day 

Delete your prestige guys

On 3/31/2020 at 6:15 PM, estebandido said:
Hi you're right all the way down but I don't think the developer will come to read this look for the cloaks however nothing more than half the server is needed it's plain

Be happy they do their experimenting on Naia so you only get the final solution and be done with it..

5 hours ago, Jenaveave said:

Honestly, what do the cloaks REALLY give you?  A few percentage points that you really don't notice much.  Not really worth the dollars.

You don't know what monstrosity the higher enchanted cloacks give? It just might be the biggest boost item in existence, especially at +18. Add 2 augments to that and gg.

• Haha 1

with a +15 cloak p.m skill power you gonna hit 30-50% each time and evry 10 mins that would be 150% so yeah 

if you want an easy life its a must,

on the other hand its a bonus item meaning core item its the weapon which needs to be OE in first place than

try to support it with cloak, imagine having a +15 cloak and exalted weapon you will see no diference

to the main issue, get over it lag wont be fixed,

they just wait the next patch to solve it,

which i think in the upcoming update they wont fix it either, imho, it cant be fixed, to various problem,

they will only do turn around solutions, like giving more dmg to melee classes so it will equalise dmg output

two and a half months and still the same terrible situation, for me its abvious ncwest doesnt have the know-how to run a server, they seem to have no clue whats going on. all we get are some lame excuses once a week at the very best. prove me wrong, i have little hope left tho.....

in the meantime EU got next update on smooth running servers. maybe its time to ask them for help since they obviously know what they are doing?

4 minutes ago, Cillin said:

two and a half months and still the same terrible situation, for me its abvious ncwest doesnt have the know-how to run a server, they seem to have no clue whats going on. all we get are some lame excuses once a week at the very best. prove me wrong, i have little hope left tho.....

in the meantime EU got next update on smooth running servers. maybe its time to ask them for help since they obviously know what they are doing?

https://bit.ly/3bIDMMm

6 hours ago, Jenaveave said:

Honestly, what do the cloaks REALLY give you?  A few percentage points that you really don't notice much.  Not really worth the dollars.

Its probably the best item ingame boost/dollar.

Starting to wonder if Korea even knows we are having an issue or if the employees at NCWest are in fear of their jobs so just report everything is running smooth, maybe we need to start emailing their bosses.  Think I'll start looking into that.

1 hour ago, heavychick said:

Starting to wonder if Korea even knows we are having an issue or if the employees at NCWest are in fear of their jobs so just report everything is running smooth, maybe we need to start emailing their bosses.  Think I'll start looking into that.

Bingo!

@Juji @Hime

I Ping Test my ISP in different country on usa, and only on ncsoft and all game website i have package lose so its not on my ISP at all, FIX IT! i bet not just hungary ISP have this problem, probable other EU country have same problem, i have around 170-180 ms on NCSOFT Ips.
I feel the game lags come on NCSOFT ISP not on server.

Edited by WanPom

STOP CAMPLAINING, we are all at home, working home office or on quarentine. Please, have some consideration for ncsoft workers, they have to quarentine as well. I am sure they are doing their best for now, but they cant expose thenselves to risk only because we are having some lag issues

• Like 2

On 4/1/2020 at 8:57 AM, BadAlt said:

STOP CAMPLAINING, we are all at home, working home office or on quarentine. Please, have some consideration for ncsoft workers, they have to quarentine as well. I am sure they are doing their best for now, but they cant expose thenselves to risk only because we are having some lag issues

This!

• Like 1

this has been going on for a year, cheerleader....

• Haha 1

They can work from home!!!  wtf you thinking, and you really think they are doing their best?  You work at Wendy's?

1 hour ago, WanPom said:

@Juji @Hime

I Ping Test my ISP in different country on usa, and only on ncsoft and all game website i have package lose so its not on my ISP at all, FIX IT! i bet not just hungary ISP have this problem, probable other EU country have same problem, i have around 170-180 ms on NCSOFT Ips.
I feel the game lags come on NCSOFT ISP not on server.

Bro, I live in the US and it's no better, it's not you