Hime

Classic Server Game Update: Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Hime    942

Game servers will be down for a game update beginning Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The server settings event will continue for 1 final weeks
    • XP/SP +50%
    • Item Drop + 100%
    • Spoil Drop + 100%
    • No XP Loss Upon Death (for non-chaotic only)
    • Party Hunting Bonus +50%
  • The Attendance Checklist Event will continue for 4 weeks.
  • The Ancient Kingdom Cloaks will be on the L2 Store for 1 last week.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

BAB4YAG4    3

For COVID-19 and QUARANTINE please extend "The Server Settings Events" for more weeks.

We can play a lot now.

Ty

• Like 3

FierceSina    0
13 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for a game update beginning Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The server settings event will continue for 1 final weeks
    • XP/SP +50%
    • Item Drop + 100%
    • Spoil Drop + 100%
    • No XP Loss Upon Death (for non-chaotic only)
    • Party Hunting Bonus +50%
  • The Attendance Checklist Event will continue for 4 weeks.
  • The Ancient Kingdom Cloaks will be on the L2 Store for 1 last week.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

With most drops rate as rare as it is , pls make a new event since covid is still thriving.

xArtex    0

It would be brilliant if you could extend the event ;) plenty of time to play while we're on lock down :) Stay safe! Stay at home! ;)  

gemano4    3

no one from them not read what we say.we are players they are support but im not sure this support play this game for us or for himself . FIX ITEMS MATS AND RECEPIES TO THE NPC SUPED IDIOTs READ WHAT WE SAY DONT IGNOR US

• Like 3

elvio    0

Hi, I started playing a week ago. I always have connecton problems, It takes a long time for me to log in. Sometimes I cannot log in at all. Many a times it says it cannot connect to the server data bla bla bla ... I searched the forum and did everything is says there. EVERYTHING. It is not my connection, it is not my computer. I have seen others have experienced the same problem and they said it worked out by itself after a couple of days, But it´s been more than a week and it is the same. 

Please, tell how can I solve this problem. 

Thanks