GIVING UP THE GAME

EVISGOU

Dears @Juji and @Hime

Guys, I'm giving up on the game. I know I'm just one more for statistics but I wanted to leave my regret for what the game has become. I feel very sad for the money I invested in vain in the game and with the feeling that I learned the lesson of not doing it again.
NC managed to make a game for few to have fun. Because playing for free is just a barrier to continue the game. As I am unable to invest more than 40 thousand dollars, I am stopping playing Lineage 2. And I advise those who do not have to do the same. You are wasting your time that could be invested in something productive and that will add up to your life. My strong embrace of the community and my regret.

• Like 2

Here we go again... more crying. NC WILL NO CARE BECAUSE IT'S A BUSINESS. People need to understand  that the have staff and invest a lot of money in new developments. How do you expect them to pay themselves and put food on the table for their families? 

If you want to play a free game go play Candy Crush.... and even they will try to make some money on you.

Technically L2 is 100% free to play but if you want to get your character to the next level you will need to spend some money. It's how it works in life in everything you do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, L2quote said:

Here we go again... more crying. NC WILL NO CARE BECAUSE IT'S A BUSINESS. People need to understand  that the have staff and invest a lot of money in new developments. How do you expect them to pay themselves and put food on the table for their families? 

If you want to play a free game go play Candy Crush.... and even they will try to make some money on you.

Technically L2 is 100% free to play but if you want to get your character to the next level you will need to spend some money. It's how it works in life in everything you do.

it's a business but the business could be managed way better and get way more money if they would care just a little bit,  a pay to win game without players is boring :) 

What does ppl do at the top if no one plays?? nothing!  and we can clearly see that most of them are bored due to lack of competition, and even them stop investing bcz its pointless,

They should really start helping everyone with drops/craft/farming,  i mean real farming, no one can farm anything?? why would you play to watch a macro lvling you up? where's the fun? The achievement? its nowhere!!  

Adding ncoin to get adena is not "farming" this is boring, 

we, the community have so much idea to make this game better for everyone, but we can't do anything , this company dont give a damn about us all,  get over it, 

i logged on the EU server from time to time and i can tell you that most player over there are happy bcz the "company" communicate and help peoples. anyways 

• Like 2

its totally understandable without negative replies..

Sounds like NCWEST has driven away another top player... if this post is real and not troll..

The struggle is real, there is no ingame improvements to keep anyone interested aside from gambling.. NCSOFT, and other games dumbing down to slot machine mentality will get regulated sooner or later, when they could of done that crap on the side and not mainstreamed it..

The narrative, quest lines, etc are dismal.. dont even have to read them as it will simple port you where you need to be.. 

The game design has gotten so pathetic by the DEV team one can only wonder if they are even involved.

p.s. I accept payment of gear and supplies... same name ingame Chronos.

If not me, please pay to your clan or friends... ingame items are over priced and getting harder to come by.

• Like 1

While I'll say the gamble mechanics of the game are pretty crazy. There's still an element of thrill in it and frankly, you're an adult. Nobody forced you to spend your time and money. In particular the current random box gem system making Red Cats eyes just about non-existent fumes me.

As for your argument for leaving, that goes for any hobby. Clearly you found some value if you've spent 40k (doubt) to compete... There's no other reason to spend that big if you're not competing. If you spent that for PVE.. Wow. Just wow. Spending time and money on pointless things is how we cope with having to work for it. Some people whittle, some build street racers, some play cards/slots, some spend copious amounts of money and time on pixels..

As for your gear, keep it. What is this? A Communism? GTFO... Let the man grieve. Ya savages.

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

it's a business but the business could be managed way better and get way more money if they would care just a little bit,  a pay to win game without players is boring :) 

What does ppl do at the top if no one plays?? nothing!  and we can clearly see that most of them are bored due to lack of competition, and even them stop investing bcz its pointless,

They should really start helping everyone with drops/craft/farming,  i mean real farming, no one can farm anything?? why would you play to watch a macro lvling you up? where's the fun? The achievement? its nowhere!!  

Adding ncoin to get adena is not "farming" this is boring, 

we, the community have so much idea to make this game better for everyone, but we can't do anything , this company dont give a damn about us all,  get over it, 

i logged on the EU server from time to time and i can tell you that most player over there are happy bcz the "company" communicate and help peoples. anyways 

+1 Amen iAndouille. Couldn't have said it better myself.

• Like 1

They've taken away any kind of fun aspects in this game. I remember when they would have fun events to break the day-to-day grind. The Anniversaries were something we looked forward to. Now it's just adding more "STUFF" into the L2store to fill their coffers. Hell, we can't even change the appearance of your weapon now unless the extraction item is cheap and one you don't mind losing. It simply sucks!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, BlackIce said:

Please feel free to send me your $40K worth of gear. I am just dying to know what you got for that amount of money. :D

just ask him what he has, instead of being a beggar

btw, the more people to stop giving $ to NCscam = more chance for the devs to actually see and realize they need to listen to the community

if they aren't getting paid, something will have to change

to OP, you don't have to quit bro...you could just play4fun now that you realized competition is just your credit card vs some1 else credit card