Its allowed to kill baium bugging this way?

it's considered exploiting doing this to kill baium? bug the raid fighters on another floor incapacitating them to come back to the original Spawn. On the user agreement section 8 "d" - PROHIBITED AND IRREPARABLY HARMFUL ACTIVITIES CONCERNING NCSOFT - Use, or provide others with, any "hack," "cheat," "exploit" or "mod"

also on the rules of conduct section 18- You will not exploit any bug in Lineage II and you will not communicate the existence of any such exploitable bug (bugs that grant the user unnatural or unintended benefits) either directly or through public posting, to any other user of Lineage II. Bugs should be promptly reported via 'Ask A Question' at http://help.ncsoft.com

archangels bugged on another floor: https://imgur.com/zq81VD9

baium was killed 2 times using the same exploit and today they were caught in the act. knowing this is a bug and should be reported, they have choosen to take advantage of it.

moderation edit: removed names

@Juji,

Still waiting on promised fixes for the game... content to be fixed... So your player base can stop complaining and we can make real progress. I've made numerous complaints on the forums about whats broken...and very little response to fix it.  We are quarantined...b/c of the Coronavirus... What else are you going to do?  F I X the game.

Zaken is being killed outside of his instance now for how many months? 8? should it be allowed that way?  Stop crying... Have NCSOFT fix the game... Do the content as intended.

But inorder to do that they need to reestablish FULL debuffs on epics, Fix Cancel so if "Clowns" decide to grief and buff the boss ..we can use Game mechanics...like Sorcs and Spellsingers, and Hell Knights to remove the debuffs.  

I bet if NCSOFT puts Zaken back on the ship....  wouldn't be killing it.  Unlike us, we would still kill it.  

The risk vs reward for Baium is so skewed... Very HIGH risk..for the same paltry drops like Zaken.  You do get a Baium and Baium soul, and one other item on the drop list...but everything else is the same.  Baium instance is pretty easy...the jump to real baium and the amount of dmg and aoe range it has, makes the raid very very difficult but doable b/c we can still do dmg to the raid boss.

Now take Antharas instance... not to hard at all... you can still crit and hit it for 6-10k without skills on a titan etc... then go try REAL Antharas, regular hits from the same titan are 50-80, and crits are around 300dmg... what is up with that? 

These are some of the things that we have been dealing with since the Kamael update.  You broke cancel, you made Epics not fully debuffable, and you increased the difficulty of epics like Baium and Antharas without changing their loot table...its still TOP B grade...

@Juji, and @Hime, I implore you to get on the forums and have dialogues with us, show us that you care to help the game progress and that you are interested in listening to your player base....  Remember  Juji's lab?  where did that go? bring it back...PLAY your own game... run some tests on Baium, Antharas, Zaken try what we are telling you is wrong with the game mechanics....Don't you have people who do this?

v/r

HammerForge

Classic Talking Island

Live- Gustin

13 minutes ago, elminster said:

taking minions away from a boss... looks like a clever use of game mechanics. 

Archangels are not suposed to be able to leave the room where Baium is, the only way is by bugging/glitching them.

On 4/2/2020 at 1:41 PM, Schlickmann said:

it's considered exploiting doing this to kill baium? bug the raid fighters on another floor incapacitating them to come back to the original Spawn. On the user agreement section 8 "d" - PROHIBITED AND IRREPARABLY HARMFUL ACTIVITIES CONCERNING NCSOFT - Use, or provide others with, any "hack," "cheat," "exploit" or "mod"

also on the rules of conduct section 18- You will not exploit any bug in Lineage II and you will not communicate the existence of any such exploitable bug (bugs that grant the user unnatural or unintended benefits) either directly or through public posting, to any other user of Lineage II. Bugs should be promptly reported via 'Ask A Question' at http://help.ncsoft.com

archangels bugged on another floor: https://imgur.com/zq81VD9

baium was killed 2 times using the same exploit and today they were caught in the act. knowing this is a bug and should be reported, they have choosen to take advantage of it.

So let me get this straight..  Your basically crying because your 3 man RMT geared up clowns can't kill it so you try and cry about exploits???  You know whats an exploit when your party is tanking zaken with 5 healers using adrenaline bot. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black LOL

i still fail to see this as an exploit.. lol

Watch any baium raid.. the angels are "glitched" on the pillars.. Its a game mechanic used for the past 14 years on any server. Why is it any different if the angels are simply moved from the equation?

Your fellow RMT douche canoes do the same tactic with raid boss minions and have done that for years..

Quit crying

Edited by RiseUpLighs

They are clearly in breach of several standards imposed by NCSOFT. No matter what level of VIP (0-7) these players have, the rule is clear to everyone. Everyone involved must suffer the consequences due to their actions.

Edited by DidoSam

wow... ok! Mb im "out of my league" here, but since i can remember the room where baium is have a door CLOSED and the only way to get in is talking with the crystal outside.... so... how the hell someone get the archangels out to the lower floor???? Or did the tower changed??? Sorry guys but that is an exploit for me. I guess it should be fixed....

What's kind of mind blowing to me is that a glitch is required for top end groups to kill a boss belonging to the "end game" of this game. The "balancing" in this game is so terrible that people consider it acceptable that glitches have to be employed to do game "content". In a real game ran by a real company things would be balanced so that you wouldn't need to glitch/exploit bosses in order to kill them. It's super sad that the only reason "end game" content is completed is because the game is so poorly programmed that the glitches even exist in the first place..

3 hours ago, Islanmir said:

wow... ok! Mb im "out of my league" here, but since i can remember the room where baium is have a door CLOSED and the only way to get in is talking with the crystal outside.... so... how the hell someone get the archangels out to the lower floor???? Or did the tower changed??? Sorry guys but that is an exploit for me. I guess it should be fixed....

@Islanmir the doors have been removed from the tower for a long time now. It is no longer a port in instance they did the same for Antharas....

On 03/04/2020 at 10:59 PM, SnowJob said:

@Islanmir the doors have been removed from the tower for a long time now. It is no longer a port in instance they did the same for Antharas....

well i havent level to go there yet, so that is why i didnt know. even so it is sad that you need to glitch to win.... 

in my opinion, removing the doors ended the fun of those instances.... still remember the mass pvp waiting for the spawns....