BAION    4

According to the rules pk per spot is not allowed, I would like to know how to proceed to make the post of complaint.

Pk in BS for Cavalinhadomal, clan CRS.

There are harassment rules or is it just lies published by the GMS.

https://ibb.co/82D3Ywg
https://ibb.co/s9gYGg1

54/5000

I want to see if the rules exist, or is it an old tale

BlackIce    16

Remember when we were young and the game was fresh and brand new? You'd take weeks just to get 3% worth of XP. Then unexpectedly a PKer would come along and kill you just as you were leaving the entrance to the village. Bye bye all of that week's worth of XP in an instant. Bye bye whatever armor, jewelry or weapon you had in your inventory that took you months of repeatedly farming the same quest to earn. 

By the old standards PKing has come a long way. Yes, it still sucks. Yes, for whatever reason this game attracts more sociopathic, inbred ***heads than any other game that I've ever played and they all seem to have nothing better to do than make your gaming experience a living nightmare. Forget all of the public service announcements that you heard back in grade school. Sometimes the bullies do go unpunished and the bad guys and cheaters win ... often.  But you have some recourse in game.

I suggest making powerful allies. I know that's hard to do, because on some days you can't really tell the difference between the good powerful clans and the bad powerful clans. But creating a powerful alliance of like-minded people is the best way to go. That way when you get attacked, you can fight back. You may not win every battle, but I bet they will bother you less in time. Eventually you will be the same level as your attacker and you can get some real revenge. Don't believe the hype that top gear means that victory is theirs automatically. I've seen guys in top equipment get stomped out by same level characters who knew how to play their class.

All that to say, there is hope. But go ahead and submit a complaint, if you think that will help your cause. I tend to think that the GMs will simply look the other way, unless the harassment has reached real-world criminal indictment threshold. But I could be wrong. Best of luck either way.

• Like 2

Sesh2    14
On 4/3/2020 at 8:29 PM, BlackIce said:

Remember when we were young and the game was fresh and brand new? You'd take weeks just to get 3% worth of XP. Then unexpectedly a PKer would come along and kill you just as you were leaving the entrance to the village. Bye bye all of that week's worth of XP in an instant. Bye bye whatever armor, jewelry or weapon you had in your inventory that took you months of repeatedly farming the same quest to earn. 

By the old standards PKing has come a long way. Yes, it still sucks. Yes, for whatever reason this game attracts more sociopathic, inbred ***heads than any other game that I've ever played and they all seem to have nothing better to do than make your gaming experience a living nightmare. Forget all of the public service announcements that you heard back in grade school. Sometimes the bullies do go unpunished and the bad guys and cheaters win ... often.  But you have some recourse in game.

I suggest making powerful allies. I know that's hard to do, because on some days you can't really tell the difference between the good powerful clans and the bad powerful clans. But creating a powerful alliance of like-minded people is the best way to go. That way when you get attacked, you can fight back. You may not win every battle, but I bet they will bother you less in time. Eventually you will be the same level as your attacker and you can get some real revenge. Don't believe the hype that top gear means that victory is theirs automatically. I've seen guys in top equipment get stomped out by same level characters who knew how to play their class.

All that to say, there is hope. But go ahead and submit a complaint, if you think that will help your cause. I tend to think that the GMs will simply look the other way, unless the harassment has reached real-world criminal indictment threshold. But I could be wrong. Best of luck either way.

umm, you must be new to the game or something...but you couldn't drop items from being pk'd back in the day

only they pk'er could drop items, or if you died to monsters you had a chance of dropping items....stop spreading misinformation

there is no hope, you are not going to create or make powerful clan and allies....you are not going to beat the kidz that spend big $ on this game....the good and powerful clans will just ally together

the top players are literally a decade ahead of you if you are in blazing swamp....even if you were xp'ing in tanor/ev, they will still be years ahead of you...you don't have a chance

the best thing for OP to do is just take your 0% exp loss death and go find another spot to xp...unless the same player follows you around the game, then yea take screenshots and report them

• Like 2

BlackIce    16
1 minute ago, Sesh2 said:

umm, you must be new to the game or something...but you couldn't drop items from being pk'd back in the day

only they pk'er could drop items, or if you died to monsters you had a chance of dropping items....stop spreading misinformation

there is no hope, you are not going to create or make powerful clan and allies....you are not going to beat the kidz that spend big $ on this game....the good and powerful clans will just ally together

the top players are literally a decade ahead of you if you are in blazing swamp....even if you were xp'ing in tanor/ev, they will still be years ahead of you...you don't have a chance

the best thing for OP to do is just take your 0% exp loss death and go find another spot to xp...unless the same player follows you around the game, then yea take screenshots and report them

Funny, I was PKed back in C1 and I definitely dropped items.

I see why you have so much difficulty with people. Your viewpoint seems to be the only reality that exists. Good luck with that.

• Like 4

Sesh2    14
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, BlackIce said:

Funny, I was PKed back in C1 and I definitely dropped items.

I see why you have so much difficulty with people. Your viewpoint seems to be the only reality that exists. Good luck with that.

no you did not drop items from getting pk'd

people have difficulty accepting the truth...and they get offended when I slap the truth of reality into them...my viewpoint has gotten me billions of adena and hundreds of levels as a free2play character, I guess it is good luck lol

Edited by Sesh2

LordDragnil    59
1 hour ago, Sesh2 said:

people have difficulty accepting the truth...and they get offended when I slap the truth of reality into them...my viewpoint has gotten me billions of adena and hundreds of levels as a free2play character, I guess it is good luck lol

man, u're wrong. Any dying character had the chances to drop the items.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Sesh2 said:

Hey listen Sesh.

I feel your sorrow and being harassed like the way you experienced is on a level that normally don't happen.

However, you're trying to paint a picture that the harasser are assholes and that you're the innocent victim.  I've been playing this game for 16 years and I'm not just any ordinary player, there are things that I do in this game that no one in the world does what I do...  I create a personal goal for myself in this game and keep the drama to a minimum.  I've seen a lot of players come and go, young and old, rich and poor and everything in between.  95% of the players that played with me during the heyday have all but gone and I'm still here.

Let me tell you what I think.

I think given everything you have wrote and responded, you are easily offended kind of individuals and often offends others when you don't notice it yourself.  It's you against the world -- even in the real world.  Everything you experienced, as bad as it may sound, you brought it upon yourself.  You're not a person who listen to advise.  You are argumentative and you don't try to see the viewpoints of others.

I personally believe when @BlackIce try to offer you genuine heartfelt advise regarding building powerful friends as the only way to really approach a game in which the GM allows the game internal politics to govern itself, he's really offering you a life line if you really want a way out and to experience the social aspect that makes this game legendary.  Players governed universe.  And what did you do?  You spit that sound advise back to his face.  

Anyways, I feel like every character I'm typing here is a waste of time because I know nothing that I say will change you... I'm only even wasting my time typing all this for ALL OTHER PEOPLE OTHER THAN YOU to read.  

Normally I would have spend more time expounding the virtues of social behavior and conduct but I prefer to enjoy my evening is a peaceful and happy way.

Despite everything, best of luck to whatever you want to do, in game or out.  And I mean it in the most respectful way possible -- again, despite the possibility you'll again just like everyone else -- see me as your enemy (you-against-the-world).  But I want to bless you just the same.

You bleep off some people and they delight in making you suffer.  Simple as that.  You could actually talk to your harasser and bend down like how dogs in the real world to survive a peking order.  Submit and lie on your side to let the alpha male cool off so you can LIVE.

Edited by GhostintheShell
  • Like 5

mixa    439

PK is NOT a harassment, unless you're being extorted to pay to the person who PKs you.

Sesh2    14
3 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

Hey listen Sesh.

I feel your sorrow and being harassed like the way you experienced is on a level that normally don't happen.

However, you're trying to paint a picture that the harasser are assholes and that you're the innocent victim.  I've been playing this game for 16 years and I'm not just any ordinary player, there are things that I do in this game that no one in the world does what I do...  I create a personal goal for myself in this game and keep the drama to a minimum.  I've seen a lot of players come and go, young and old, rich and poor and everything in between.  95% of the players that played with me during the heyday have all but gone and I'm still here.

Let me tell you what I think.

I think given everything you have wrote and responded, you are easily offended kind of individuals and often offends others when you don't notice it yourself.  It's you against the world -- even in the real world.  Everything you experienced, as bad as it may sound, you brought it upon yourself.  You're not a person who listen to advise.  You are argumentative and you don't try to see the viewpoints of others.

I personally believe when @BlackIce try to offer you genuine heartfelt advise regarding building powerful friends as the only way to really approach a game in which the GM allows the game internal politics to govern itself, he's really offering you a life line if you really want a way out and to experience the social aspect that makes this game legendary.  Players governed universe.  And what did you do?  You spit that sound advise back to his face.  

Anyways, I feel like every character I'm typing here is a waste of time because I know nothing that I say will change you... I'm only even wasting my time typing all this for ALL OTHER PEOPLE OTHER THAN YOU to read.  

Normally I would have spend more time expounding the virtues of social behavior and conduct but I prefer to enjoy my evening is a peaceful and happy way.

Despite everything, best of luck to whatever you want to do, in game or out.  And I mean it in the most respectful way possible -- again, despite the possibility you'll again just like everyone else -- see me as your enemy (you-against-the-world).  But I want to bless you just the same.

You bleep off some people and they delight in making you suffer.  Simple as that.  You could actually talk to your harasser and bend down like how dogs in the real world to survive a peking order.  Submit and lie on your side to let the alpha male cool off so you can LIVE.

hey kid, that's cute and all.....but the advice is for the OP lol

btw you multi-box like 14 characters and your clan is weak af

im glad you agreed I was harassed tho...good to see at least 1 no-life nerd who isn't completely detached from reality

EmperorLeto    5

Greetings everyone,

Please keep it civil around here. Especially you, Sesh2, are close to a warning. There is no need for being rude or calling people things.

-Leto

Tora    15
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, EmperorLeto said:

Greetings everyone,

Please keep it civil around here. Especially you, Sesh2, are close to a warning. There is no need for being rude or calling people things.

-Leto

Ppl get warned for much less!

Edited by Tora
  • Like 1

golemka    70

pk is and was part of the game, sadly with crap nerfs in the past

if you keep the public posts about pks you can count that you will be hunted by unnamed people 24/7

btw, farmville doesnt have a pk system

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ZooArcher    35

A good question to ask,

Why havent they introduced fairies to protect new players.... like in some new areas of old...

• Like 1

EmperorLeto    5
1 hour ago, Tora said:

Ppl get warned for much less!

That may be true in some cases. However, I like to avoid punishing people. That is why I give you guys a little heads up. Just be civil please.

-Leto

Sesh2    14
7 hours ago, golemka said:

pk is and was part of the game, sadly with crap nerfs in the past

if you keep the public posts about pks you can count that you will be hunted by unnamed people 24/7

btw, farmville doesnt have a pk system

there is a difference between pk and harassment, whether you want to see it and realize it or not

if a higher level player with who paid real $ for their items pk you over and over, and just you not any of the other around you, everyday multiple times a day...its harassment

if that person joins your clan to find your alts names, and screenshots all of your alts character names and uses a radar bot to find you and all your alts names to pk you over and over....its harassment

and its not "unnamed" people...its the same few people who got offended by what some1 says in world chat lol

those people cant pk their own level so they think its funny to pk a free2play kid that has their own opinions and shouts them in world chat

and really, you see the moderator come in here and warn us for our discussion right? if what I said in-game was really that bad and offensive to warrant me getting stalked, harassed, hunted and pk'd every hour of every day for years to come....don't you think I would have been banned in game? yea, gg

KillerFrost    39
22 hours ago, Sesh2 said:

It's you Sesh that have no idea what your talking about, until like C5 you could drop even when WHITE.  I used to train Chinese farmers in Cata's all day and watch them drop gear then I would sell it back to them.  SO Yes you could drop gear back not in Chaotic Status.  Your just to young and don't know because you didn't play back then cause your balls hadn't dropped yet kiddo.  Funny how they ban one forums account and you come in here doing the same thing that got it banned, or wait they banned some in game accounts also and yet your in game doing the same thing that got you banned and server hated.. I guess you are just to young and dumb to learn.

So sad you have no idea how to be a decent human being and only know how to incite anger in people because all you spew is hate 24/7 one day you just might learn how to be nice to people by then will it be to late to save you?

• Like 4

Sesh    26
3 minutes ago, KillerFrost said:

It's you Sesh that have no idea what your talking about, until like C5 you could drop even when WHITE.  I used to train Chinese farmers in Cata's all day and watch them drop gear then I would sell it back to them.  SO Yes you could drop gear back not in Chaotic Status.  Your just to young and don't know because you didn't play back then cause your balls hadn't dropped yet kiddo.  Funny how they ban one forums account and you come in here doing the same thing that got it banned, or wait they banned some in game accounts also and yet your in game doing the same thing that got you banned and server hated.. I guess you are just to young and dumb to learn.

So sad you have no idea how to be a decent human being and only know how to incite anger in people because all you spew is hate 24/7 one day you just might learn how to be nice to people by then will it be to late to save you?

hey kiddo, you obviously did not read all the way.....which is kinda surprising considering it was only 1-2 lines lol, but ill explain it again because I know some special kidz in this community need repeating

it was not possible for some1 to drop items when you got pk'd by some1 else, only the pker could drop OR a regular player had a chance to drop items if they died to monsters

golemka    70
Posted (edited)

xD ok no more words for the newbies, enjoy the pink world 

Edited by golemka

Sesh2    14
20 minutes ago, golemka said:

xD ok no more words for the newbies, enjoy the pink world 

every1 was a noob at 1 time, including you...and most of the commenters on this topic still are, obviously

what the heck is "the pink world" tho?

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Sesh2 said:

hey kid, that's cute and all.....but the advice is for the OP lol

btw you multi-box like 14 characters and your clan is weak af

im glad you agreed I was harassed tho...good to see at least 1 no-life nerd who isn't completely detached from reality

Why thank you for the acknowledgement.  I do have a life, in fact, I quadruple my income l since I played this game in 2005 - I did very well in my career that's because I put RL as priority.  Even so, I did well in this game despite the low priority to everything else.  Everybody who knows me in real life knows I always put real life first and hence my ability to discern a troubled individuals who can't be a team player.  In the case of corporate America, I would replace the uncoachable in a heartbeat to find a more suitable team player.

Btw, I'm probably old enough to be "your father" like in Star Wars but please, spare us with the dramatic "No....." before you fall into the abyss.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Sesh2 said:

every1 was a noob at 1 time, including you...and most of the commenters on this topic still are, obviously

what the heck is "the pink world" tho?

pink world means "your myopic world view of L2" is loaded with flag characters roaming to incite pvp that has not yet turned full chaotic...  that's what pink is... red means something else.  since you're a newbie, I thought I help clarify things for you.

Heisenberg    3

I've been playing since 2004 and YES there was a time where you would drop an item when PK'd.  This was back in the day when porting through a gatekeeper was too expensive and no one had a horse, so players would run everywhere.  This made you vulnerable to PKs.  But this was a time when killing mobs gave decent gear drops so you had a good chance of getting back what you dropped.  PK toons would hang out around the towns and hunt down newbs then sell the drops.  Anyone that denies this game feature hasn't been playing long enough.

This was also the time where adena farming bots would regularly strip down, put all gear in their WH then de-level by attacking guard NPCs at each town.  They were stripped down so they didn't drop anything.

• Like 1

Mystikal    63
On 4/3/2020 at 8:29 PM, BlackIce said:

Awesome post. Gives me good and bad flashbacks. :D

GreenHulk    15
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

YES there was a time where you would drop an item when PK'd. 

True. I started playing in prelude & I remember way back in the early days some guy was running all around talking island killing people. He came up & attacked me & I killed him. He popped items on the ground like crazy. lol I picked up his weapon & some armor. He cried like a baby wanting me to give it back to him.

& back in the day when people got mad that they got pk'd & petitioned a GM, the GM's would just say:

"well, gather up your clan & go kill the guy or go hunt somewhere else."

Edited by GreenHulk

BAION    4

Interesting answers, of course the GMs will not change this, other important issues will not change.
What was important was the point of view of each one. Many speak in the pk box game, but how did those same get their Atlas +12.
With more boxes, we simply focus on hypocrisy, for some it is normal, for others it is annoying, some idiot responds that if you denounce it you pk.
What was important was the point of view of many, many hypocrites screaming to die the boxes in the chat, but with 12 bots to have their rings.
No one cries, of course there are fools in the game like in real life, some need to take out their frustrations here.
They accuse another player of being racist by marginalizing him, hypocrisy, it's just that, thanks for his opinions.

God bless you.
PS: If you don't understand jodance ironies.