B grade boots and gloves for appearence

Elfeim

They removed B+A Sealed Boots/Gloves from NPC, All Crafting under S80 and All NPC exchange under S80(Unseal/upgrade/change type)... They need to add unsealed Heavy/Light/Robe Boots/Gloves for all the Armor available in Luxury Shop... maybe even add Blue Wolf and DOOM Armors since you can't drop/craft. Currently your options are dependent on other players... Either buy items from someone with WH full of older items, or get someone to apply an appearance to your Item with Blessed Appearance Scroll($$ L2store)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Teribeth said:

They removed B+A Sealed Boots/Gloves from NPC, All Crafting under S80 and All NPC exchange under S80(Unseal/upgrade/change type)... They need to add unsealed Heavy/Light/Robe Boots/Gloves for all the Armor available in Luxury Shop... maybe even add Blue Wolf and DOOM Armors since you can't drop/craft. Currently your options are dependent on other players... Either buy items from someone with WH full of older items, or get someone to apply an appearance to your Item with Blessed Appearance Scroll($$ L2store)

Ty for the answer! previously to post i check all npc's in various towns... i hope they add the missing items soon 

I'm not saying that NC will add anything... just saying my opinion that they should add the unsealed Boots and Gloves at least for the Armors that are still available in the Luxury Shop (Heavy/Light/Robe)there is not much point selling only partial sets. All my B+A grade +6 sets shared the Boots/Gloves/Helm when I had more than 1 type of the set(you could change Heavy->Light->Robe... now they are stuck to whatever I changed them to last) 

When using a normal Modify Armor Scroll you get an error when trying to use + enchanted Appearance Item... IIRC I think you can use + enchanted Appearance Item with a Blessed Modify Armor Scroll, since the Appearance Item is not consumed(I've got+6 Avadon(light), Zubie(heavy) and Doom(heavy) Boots/Gloves... lost my Blue Wolf Robe set).

On 4/7/2020 at 5:06 PM, targetlocked said:

I recently was looking for majestic glove/boots for an appearance. Couldn't find any so I bought the main piece from lux shop. Used it with modify armor scroll and it gave me the full majestic armor appearance boots/gloves aswell.

You had a unique experience. When I used the modify scroll on the main piece, the boots and gloves did not magically appear for me. :D