Paulina set for old character

Dear Gms, old player who returned and his character is naked.I would ask if its possible to get the paulina jewel set that new characters obtain.I would create a new toon yes but aside the fact my character is 8 years old, he has completed exalted part 1, 2 and 3 so he got the handy gear, he got all except jewels.Is there a way?

Hello and welcome back. Since you've done 1 2 and 3 exalted,  go at npc Lionel at Heine and get the two last options that gives you extra rewards  includes armor and weapon plus more. 

• Like 3

yes,

34 minutes ago, Aic said:

Hello and welcome back. Since you've done 1 2 and 3 exalted,  go at npc Lionel at Heine and get the two last options that gives you extra rewards  includes armor and weapon plus more. 

yes, but there are no any jewel sets

3 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

yes,

yes, but there are no any jewel sets

yep.That -10% skill cooldown necklace and 15% critical dmg paulina earring would be really handy.I guess i wait till i make adena to buy cheap jewels or invest in Coins as u mentioned.

36 minutes ago, rangomal said:

yep.That -10% skill cooldown necklace and 15% critical dmg paulina earring would be really handy.I guess i wait till i make adena to buy cheap jewels or invest in Coins as u mentioned.

You can try to ask the support to give you those jewels. I'm not saying they will, but it doesn't hurt to try.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, rangomal said:

If you have some armour, you can sell it and buy some jewelry... But ... 2nd-3rd exalted is just one week in bs for a new character. You will leave bs 106lvl with 5 slot bracelet +1 all stats. etc..

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

3 hours ago, rangomal said:

Dear Gms, old player who returned and his character is naked.I would ask if its possible to get the paulina jewel set that new characters obtain.I would create a new toon yes but aside the fact my character is 8 years old, he has completed exalted part 1, 2 and 3 so he got the handy gear, he got all except jewels.Is there a way?

You cant, there is no way to obtain. But, those jewels are not so wow...
For 250 mil adena but a Frintezza Neck, 1 bil Roc ring, 1 bil Baium ring, free Mentee Earring, 250 mil zaken earring...there you go, 2.5 bil and you are good to go for PVE.
Or buy for 5 bucks armor set from shop as LordDragnil said.

52 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

For 250 mil adena but a Frintezza Neck, 1 bil Roc ring, 1 bil Baium ring, free Mentee Earring, 250 mil zaken earring...there you go, 2.5 bil and you are good to go for PVE.

Is it worth buying the Normal zaken earring and normal frintezza necklace?If their stats are nice i can afford them for now.

8 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Cause obviously as a returning player it will be sooo easy to get 2,5 billions adena ?

On a plus side There is an attendance event right now who will allow you to get a jewel package after 15 days

U can also get paulina set through a subclass if u didn't had one.

Edited by Djos

57 minutes ago, Djos said:

Cause obviously as a returning player it will be sooo easy to get 2,5 billions adena ?

On a plus side There is an attendance event right now who will allow you to get a jewel package after 15 days

U can also get paulina set through a subclass if u didn't had one.

yeh u cant make adena as new player.Im glad i had my fancy rod from like 4 years ago,i figured i can make 150m per day with fishing and selling elcyum.So i can make 2.5b in like 20 days.Im a dagger so normal zaken should be really good and tezza.Also i didnt know about that package, im actually gonna get it in 5 days so im very cool for now :)

5 minutes ago, OrcD3viler said:

Put in a ticket and tell them you completed 105 before update and didnt' get the paulina's gear and they will give it to you.  I did it on 2 accounts when I came back they were able to help on that aspect.

Great! I Have submitted a ticket 2 days ago and waiting answer :)

On 06/04/2020 at 4:10 PM, LordDragnil said:

If you have some armour, you can sell it and buy some jewelry... But ... 2nd-3rd exalted is just one week in bs for a new character. You will leave bs 106lvl with 5 slot bracelet +1 all stats. etc..

sorry to dig up this post but i surprise when i see that "2nd-3rd exalted just one week in bs for a new character"....so far ppls ks for every single mob in bs ...wonder how to get enough 40.000 proof in one week ??? , and new character ks again lvl102-106 ???  for 40.000 proof O.oO.oO.o for example you are strong and u can 1 hit 1 mob , so 1min u get 60 and 1h u get 360 ....10h per day and u get 3600 , correct me if im wrong how to make it in 1 week???

49 minutes ago, Ezulan said:

sorry to dig up this post but i surprise when i see that "2nd-3rd exalted just one week in bs for a new character"....so far ppls ks for every single mob in bs ...wonder how to get enough 40.000 proof in one week ??? , and new character ks again lvl102-106 ???  for 40.000 proof O.oO.oO.o for example you are strong and u can 1 hit 1 mob , so 1min u get 60 and 1h u get 360 ....10h per day and u get 3600 , correct me if im wrong how to make it in 1 week???

At first quest is easier when you're in party. When you begin exalted quest you should be at least around 500/h.

Of course, to complete this in one week you're doing afk macro. So it's more like 12 000 items per day. 

After completing exalted #1 you get exalted gear which is better so exalted #2 is way faster to complete.

For the 3rd quest, correct me of i'm wrong, but i don 't think you can do it in Blazing Swamp, you have to change area, so killrate goes down ans it takes more time.

Tbh you can do #1 ans #2 on one week yes, but completing #3 and getting lvl 106 seems linda hard if you don't have prestige pack or some stuff to help.

Edited by Djos

3 hours ago, Djos said:

At first quest is easier when you're in party. When you begin exalted quest you should be at least around 500/h.

Of course, to complete this in one week you're doing afk macro. So it's more like 12 000 items per day. 

After completing exalted #1 you get exalted gear which is better so exalted #2 is way faster to complete.

For the 3rd quest, correct me of i'm wrong, but i don 't think you can do it in Blazing Swamp, you have to change area, so killrate goes down ans it takes more time.

Tbh you can do #1 ans #2 on one week yes, but completing #3 and getting lvl 106 seems linda hard if you don't have prestige pack or some stuff to help.

omg i was solo on this 1st exalted with yul ghost sentinal and it took me around 150-200 per hours and ofcourse hard time to ks around for quest item ,well thanks for reply i guess i need to find myself a party o.O

Edited by Ezulan

10 hours ago, Ezulan said:

My archer alts kill around 1000 mobs per hour (while I doing noblesse quest) .

But ATM BS is too laggy for me (for staying there). I no need also to make them exalted.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

11 hours ago, Djos said:

Correct, the 3rd request can't be done in BS.

Most move to Hellbound areas like Beleth Circle, Desert Quarry and Phantasmal Ridge. EV, AI and Ivory Tower Crater are also options, depending on level and equipment. Phantasmal Ridge isn't bad in terms of mob density and respawn time, but all Exalted areas are basically camped 24/7. So get there early after server restarts and never leave until you have all of the quest items.