dead and empty hunting zones.

kunoz

When you are planing to revive dead hunting zones?. Why its just stupid to go to places like land of Chaos? Why places like MOS VOS Beast Farm Hot springs Ketra Varka WOA FOG Imperial Tombs Stakato Nest Sea of Spores Swamp of Scream and many others are empty and useless? Dont you feel shame that all server is crawling with bots in two locations? Blazing swamp and Hellbound till we puke. Why have you abadoned lineage and give us stupid 40 k units and 80 k units quests rather than bring back the ecconomy normal drop and fun play in other locations? what is the point to make Awakening and being weak as some puppy till most of monsters? I think this is not only my opinion please bring back balance to the force.

• Thanks 2

Correction, they are not "Hunting Zone" they are Instance zones where you only have X amount of time in those zones per day.  I would assume there will ofcoarse be recharge stones for PURCHASE in the L2 Store for spending more time in those zones like the current.  So besides the 2 places per level range they "Give us" for free they are only revamping "new places" as instance zones for them to make more money.  I remember a day when this game really was FREE 2 Play now its pay to hunt in any zone but the 2 we give you.

21 hours ago, KillerFrost said:

Correction, they are not "Hunting Zone" they are Instance zones where you only have X amount of time in those zones per day.  I would assume there will ofcoarse be recharge stones for PURCHASE in the L2 Store for spending more time in those zones like the current.  So besides the 2 places per level range they "Give us" for free they are only revamping "new places" as instance zones for them to make more money.  I remember a day when this game really was FREE 2 Play now its pay to hunt in any zone but the 2 we give you.

Idk, i think is ok if they give you 1 hour free per day. In coal mine you get the experience you would make in a day or more in any open zone just playing 1 hour. For casual players that is pretty good.

Ofc, if you want to be on the top of the top of the rankings you will need to waste adena or money, but then you stoped being a casual f2p player and that is not bad either (someone need to expend money to keep the servers running).

I think the biggest issue is that most of the instanced zones are made for aoe damage

• 5 months later...

They really need to do away with the instance Zones equalize them out so there rent 1000 mobs per square foot and run this game back to the good old days where there was 3 or 4 area's to exp with a party and up the exp per mob, and make it so people can party together to level, NOT this Solo hunting zone stuff! If people want to solo they can go to a lower level area. What Happened to all the Upgraded area's in the new versions of lineage?? Just one day they decided we'll make a new Lineage just we will be lazy and every race will start in one town, and there will be 16 area's that people can exp in between lvl 105-119 WHAT IS THAT????? 2 at lvl 105, 2 at lvl 107, 2 at lvl 109, 2 at lvl 111, 2 at lvl 113, 2 at lvl 115, I dont even know if there is a place for lvl 117, and two more for lvl 119. How about all races start in there own Villages like its suppost to be! Or places like Valley of saints, or The seed of infinity and the other Seed locations, or Antharas Lair, or Forge of the God's????? WHY AREN"T THEY HIGHER LEVEL LEVELING ZONES??? Come on make this game what it use to be PLZZ! One last thing the Drops there crazy you only get what six different drops?? What about the rest of the materials people need (definatly the ones who cant buy anything) you need to make it so the harder the mobs the more advanced materials drop from them and ya less drops too but still more advanced drops so the game can equalize its self out. What do you expect someone who starts today to play for 15 years before he can make a dragon weapon level one??? And half the materials you cant even get unless there is an event? Monsters need to drop a little bit of everything.

• Thanks 1

Most of the development of the game has stopped if you haven't notice.  There is almost nothing tied to the lore of the game anymore.  The water dragon I believe was last thing they added that had to do with lore.  Things like catacombs and necros were closed which was a huge lore thing, nevermind when they towns were destroyed by the Goddess of Destruction then poof they are all fixed one day no explanation.  The seeds were big and fun change, but they were closed for the most part.  Raids are not even done anymore except by the top players.  Field raid bosses are too high level and require too many people for even the high level people to do because of their barriers.  I don't care how much patk you have but 1050 hits in 15 seconds who thought that was a good idea?  I am starting to feel like I am playing an old Nintendo game when you beat it starts back at level 1 just a harder version nothing changes just levels are more difficult.  I went to go visit the Ant Queen but the ant nest still on the map has disappeared.... Beleth side of hellbound is gone no way to enter.  I mean like whats the deal with this stuff.  Towns like Dion, Gludin, Gludio (after starting quests) all the starting villages including Talking Island, most of Giran area, all wastelands of nothing.

There are lots of dragon weapons biut they are horded by the top clans because they are considered game breaking weapons and you have to be lucky or extremely loyal to get one.  These weapons sell for $$$$ on the black market so its also income but they don't want these weapons to go to their enemies either so sit in warehouses they do.  I know of people on my server that have multiple +15 or higher limited bows sitting in their warehouses to control the market themselves.

The crafting system right now is broken and useless because of Ether, common mats you can farm and buy but you need ether thats not sellable or tradeable to craft.  The people who have lot of ether are usually their mains that dont have high luck like their crafters or alts because you need STR Dex and Cha to level not luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I had to guess and they will never admit it is server load.  They built to be one continuous zone unlike other MMORPG but that does put limits on it only way around that is instances which they can do but that hurts the interactivity of the game too so eh.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

So, when are we going to get Group XP zone like Varka/Ketra for the lvl105 to 109 range?  When is Cruma Tower, Harnaks, SOI/SOD/SOH, Garden of Eva (no idea who has ever leveled here), Devils Isle or basically anywhere on the map going to help the lower levels get to 110+?

Please stop with the instances, unless you bring back the old 10 day quest that was in Aden or anything else that might help us gather items to use.