Sign in to follow this  
kunoz

dead and empty hunting zones.

kunoz    0

When you are planing to revive dead hunting zones?. Why its just stupid to go to places like land of Chaos? Why places like MOS VOS Beast Farm Hot springs Ketra Varka WOA FOG Imperial Tombs Stakato Nest Sea of Spores Swamp of Scream and many others are empty and useless? Dont you feel shame that all server is crawling with bots in two locations? Blazing swamp and Hellbound till we puke. Why have you abadoned lineage and give us stupid 40 k units and 80 k units quests rather than bring back the ecconomy normal drop and fun play in other locations? what is the point to make Awakening and being weak as some puppy till most of monsters? I think this is not only my opinion please bring back balance to the force.

rangomal    29

In the next patch actually they are revamping half of the zones you mentioned for lvl100+ exp farm :).They plan to revamp all the zones into the new expansions level range.

KillerFrost    39

Correction, they are not "Hunting Zone" they are Instance zones where you only have X amount of time in those zones per day.  I would assume there will ofcoarse be recharge stones for PURCHASE in the L2 Store for spending more time in those zones like the current.  So besides the 2 places per level range they "Give us" for free they are only revamping "new places" as instance zones for them to make more money.  I remember a day when this game really was FREE 2 Play now its pay to hunt in any zone but the 2 we give you.

Maerwen    18
21 hours ago, KillerFrost said:

Correction, they are not "Hunting Zone" they are Instance zones where you only have X amount of time in those zones per day.  I would assume there will ofcoarse be recharge stones for PURCHASE in the L2 Store for spending more time in those zones like the current.  So besides the 2 places per level range they "Give us" for free they are only revamping "new places" as instance zones for them to make more money.  I remember a day when this game really was FREE 2 Play now its pay to hunt in any zone but the 2 we give you.

Idk, i think is ok if they give you 1 hour free per day. In coal mine you get the experience you would make in a day or more in any open zone just playing 1 hour. For casual players that is pretty good.

Ofc, if you want to be on the top of the top of the rankings you will need to waste adena or money, but then you stoped being a casual f2p player and that is not bad either (someone need to expend money to keep the servers running).

I think the biggest issue is that most of the instanced zones are made for aoe damage