GM's

ChuT3

Hi everyone.are there any Game Masters in Lineage 2? Why do i ask? Because i am reporting on the Support Page of the game with tickets every time i can see a "train" of BOTS, but i don´t think devs are making any ban... so maybe if i can contact in game GM they can ban them.

16 hours ago, ChuT3 said:

Hi everyone.are there any Game Masters in Lineage 2? Why do i ask? Because i am reporting on the Support Page of the game with tickets every time i can see a "train" of BOTS, but i don´t think devs are making any ban... so maybe if i can contact in game GM they can ban them.

There are no in-game GMs. The support is the only way to go, but rather slow and not very effective.

• Like 1

Is it possible the GMs did investigate, but found no violation of the EULA? As the game operates currently with fully approved macro settings, if you have enough computers you can field a practical army of toons on auto-pilot. All within the rules of the game.

On 4/10/2020 at 6:36 PM, MalumInSe said:

Is it possible the GMs did investigate, but found no violation of the EULA? As the game operates currently with fully approved macro settings, if you have enough computers you can field a practical army of toons on auto-pilot. All within the rules of the game.

No this is 100% not possible. GM's don't investigate shit. xD 

• Haha 1