Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Hime

Latency issues? Open up more spaces with comparable mobs as the high traffic areas. Things that are no longer hunted such as anything that now turns up as EMPTY on your map.

More spaces people move around and there is more balance. I could be wrong but it's a thought.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BAION said:

This must be one of the few games in which players have been playing for several years, but they cry like girls.
Time passes and everything is worn, like this game, the gms must also have spent years listening to complaints and tears.

They must have the balls on the floor. This is what there is, this is what will be, and its best moment is over.

Enjoy what there is, because it is what we have left until it closes.

Do don't cry.

This is not some private java knockoff server and we are paying customers. Maybe you aren't and maybe that's why you're content with this latency mess we're experiencing for close to a year now. Many of the complaints on these forums are valid and I'm sure it'll shock you to know that those employed to deal with the community are paid to do so.

• Like 1

Jokes  aside, it can't be so hard to get some Experts to Resolve this latency issue. People are paying real money for a Service that you are not capable to provide. Seek for proffesional help and resolve the issue asap. @JujiThis game is paying your wages act like you care about it, just a bit! Listen to the community please , many great ideas from your players to implement. 

PS : Next Event = > 1 Year Lag Anniversary! 

• Thanks 1

@BAION What you say is right, but firstly don't take it personal on Forums and Secondly you forget something very important = > Customers are always right! 

If you are a self respecting business, you respect your customers and in return they buy your product and you get $$$$. 

1 minute ago, BAION said:

With what they receive for payment I don't think they are able to support clowns.
Just because you pay doesn't entitle you to think they are your slaves.
Here you pay because you want, the respect that you demand is the same that you must show to the other.

If you don't respect, what do you expect in return.

I don't know and it's none of my business how much ncwest or zendesk employees are paid. I know that if one isn't happy with their job no one is forcing them to stay instead of finding another one.

By the way, show me one instance of me mistreating or abusing an employee. Oh, right, there's isn't one, because I don't and never have I done such a thing.

And lastly, yes I pay because I want to and as a paying user I expect certain things like items I bought straight from the l2store to not be deleted because the developers discover some issue in future updates.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BAION said:

Here the complaints are accompanied by, I want buff gm, I want free items, I want a nail cut.
Mister slave GM shake your ass, when the bleep do you read a comment that starts with please.
There is latency, so remove the exalted quest and everyone has to buy the R99 set like the others did.
They want a free gun from the quest, shit, pay it like we did the rest.
Go read what you had to do before to get something.

Stop tearing and demanding, here nobody forces you to pay, if you do it is because you want to take advantage of it.

Or maybe you spend your dollars on beauty products on the server.

NO! you want runes that last 6 months, you want capes and other items to improve your character.

If you pay is what there is, if you don't like it don't pay.

It seems to me like you love making assumptions about strangers. I'm pretty sure it's against the code of conduct so I won't mention that saying about assuming and what it makes out of you and me.

Relax... Here will be forever lag...

If check forum history an updates history - strong lag start in last August.

So what happen?

1. We get 3rd version of macro! In fact lag start more early. - with 2nd version of macro! Plus auto buffs... ITS LIKE A VIRUS. When start new macro system many old stile people not accept it it on first day. But step by step... And in August we all start feel lags. If try to remember... we many years log 2-3 accounts - but active use just 1. SO simple - from 5000 online active was ~1500-2000. Now from 5000 online "active" 4500 (minus shops)

2.This macro system (and auto buffs, and very difficult dmg mechanic) cant work with so much people. And we know half population off all accounts here just RTM or 2nd. 3rd party of some gamers (and they not pay nothing).

3. Here sad just because that people who pay for game cannot get good time in game (just because admins not want understand why this people pay money).

4. Not need to wish that admins fast can solve problem.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, iWhum said:

No easter event ?? serious ? O.o BTW easter in few days :D NCSOFT born to fail .....

We have event. This event they spam event after event. Here approx not exist time without event...  Where is problem?

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

1 minute ago, iWhum said:

What you have pay to win event from L2 Store ??

We have daily reward event. And better pay to win - then 4000 scammers who not pay nothing.

In chat im every day read - for news people hard to get items, hard kill mobs....Really? New people want after 1 week 105lvl (have) and items for 1000 euro? And after sell this? Want to have = pay! Or play many years - like all we make that! :) 

34 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

We have daily reward event. And better pay to win - then 4000 scammers who not pay nothing.

In chat im every day read - for news people hard to get items, hard kill mobs....Really? New people want after 1 week 105lvl (have) and items for 1000 euro? And after sell this? Want to have = pay! Or play many years - like all we make that! :) 

Ohh just dont need ;D up to 108 you dont have any option to farm adens... Craft system more than sux.. Daily reward - not an event so....

43 minutes ago, iWhum said:

Ohh just dont need ;D up to 108 you dont have any option to farm adens... Craft system more than sux.. Daily reward - not an event so....

Now game its from 110 (maybe its something new for you). And if don't know/cannot make adena - its not mean that not exist ways :) 

And 1 more time - not need to want log in game - get 105, 106, 107, 108... not pay nothing - and farm adena/items - whish price out of game 300-500euro (its minimum). Want to have = pay. Or be so smart and get this from game.

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

@Juji plz investigate / fix the DC issue and block new accounts creation, let real players play and not bots / mentee farm chars

was pm hime for the best suggestion, to find out where is the lag, but he to busy to read my message, even pm all mod to ask hime to read my private message still nothing, and no not post the idea here :) just no, @Hime READ MY PRIVATE MESSAGE

Finaly Some1 read my private message, Thx @Juji
If you want i can send my idea to you as well, or plz ask @Hime to read my private message, if that enough for you.

1 more thing @Juji You was did this new character creation disable before, and wasnt worked at all. what the point, my idea its much better :) after hime read it and talk about it with you :)

Edited by WanPom

6 minutes ago, Leroy said:

hello admin what's the problem with the south america launcher? I try to ENTER THE GAME several times, when will you fix this problem?

you need to select North America as the game servers are there