Classic Server Game Update: Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for a game update beginning Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The server settings event will be extended for an additional 2 weeks!
    • XP/SP +50%
    • Item Drop + 100%
    • Spoil Drop + 100%
    • No XP Loss Upon Death (for non-chaotic only)
    • Party Hunting Bonus +50%
  • The Attendance Checklist Event will continue for 3 weeks.
  • The Ancient Kingdom Cloaks on the L2 Store has been extended for two weeks.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Like 2

Fantastic,  the player base calls for an extension to the current event, over the last 10 days or so, and lo and behold, the event is extended for another 2 weeks.  It seems that somebody, I wish I knew who, is being very selective about what he/she is prepared to give to the player base.   Surely, if an event can be extended by 2 weeks, which I assume is a change of code in the programme, some of the changes that we have been asking for can also be easily applied. So, is there a will to keep the player base happy, or is the model of the game now so entrenched in one of milking the player for more and more money????  Over to you Mr NCSoft.  The player base awaits ( or at least what is left of it) 

• Like 2

On 4/8/2020 at 4:06 PM, Mikelian said:

Fantastic,  the player base calls for an extension to the current event, over the last 10 days or so, and lo and behold, the event is extended for another 2 weeks.  It seems that somebody, I wish I knew who, is being very selective about what he/she is prepared to give to the player base.   Surely, if an event can be extended by 2 weeks, which I assume is a change of code in the programme, some of the changes that we have been asking for can also be easily applied. So, is there a will to keep the player base happy, or is the model of the game now so entrenched in one of milking the player for more and more money????  Over to you Mr NCSoft.  The player base awaits ( or at least what is left of it) 

All true here! More than a month has passed.. and still... nothing..

Edited by Shikken

• Hime unpinned this topic