QUEST EXALTED.

Kolp

Gm, I know that the exalted quest has undergone several changes and I am grateful for that, but it is not enough.

The items she gives are weak enough to be able to play the game in its essence. Can't improve? It is absurd that part 4, 5 and 6 only give skills.

ABSURD. Please talk to the developers to review this. Thanks.

16 minutes ago, Kolp said:

Gm, I know that the exalted quest has undergone several changes and I am grateful for that, but it is not enough.

The items she gives are weak enough to be able to play the game in its essence. Can't improve? It is absurd that part 4, 5 and 6 only give skills.

ABSURD. Please talk to the developers to review this. Thanks.

They don't care. This company only cares about one thing $$$$$$. It sucks but its the truth :(

• Like 1

@degamad 

But that's it, from part 4, 5 and 6 only the skill and that's it. There is no other attraction to doing the quest. There is no motivation for the player to complete the 80k mob stage and even the 160k stage.

Edited by Kolp
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Kolp said:

@degamad 

But that's it, from part 4, 5 and 6 only the skill and that's it. There is no other attraction to doing the quest. There is no motivation for the player to complete the 80k mob stage and even the 160k stage.

you don't need motivation to complete these quests. by the time you hit 107lvl you will kill 80k mobs for 5th part of q so for what can i see these pasive skills is like litle extra boost to your stats besides passive-active skill you can upgrade after lvl up so these levels feel more important for you. same with 106lvl for most classes when they get some nice upgrades on their main skills+new ones, also 110lvl when you unlock your 10% dmg ability as dmg  dealer and + exhalted lvl 6.

i agree that they should add some more rewarding quest lines for players who are over 105-107 lvl because you will bee stuck forever in zones like PR or EV and even there only with full pt because you cant kill mobs enywhere else they are to hard without good gear and even with normal one (blody r99) without cloaks++ and other stuf who cost insane you cant farm solo with box anywhere else because you lack dmg at same time you cant get adena to buy items because lower lvl zones dont drop a thing so you stuck in there till mobs became dark blue :)

On 4/9/2020 at 1:50 PM, degamad said:

Really? I am very happy with my exalted skills. The exalted gear was meant to help a player to 105 and maybe a little beyond.. it does that.. nothing more.

I can't agree more.  

Exalted rewards 1 & 2 is the best FREEBIE reward in 16 years.  Due to the spoiled rotten new comers, they now expect grandiose gifts FREE now all the time.

NOPE SIR!  Welcome to the hardcore world of the real MMORPG.  NO cartoon characters allowed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Exalted stuff is pretty good compared to some old newbie stuff, especially the temporary one.

Problem is more the big hole that comes just after obtaining it : no adena, no loots, no rewarding quests...the game basically tell you "thxs for playing, pls insert Ncoin" ?

50 minutes ago, Djos said:

Exalted stuff is pretty good compared to some old newbie stuff, especially the temporary one.

Problem is more the big hole that comes just after obtaining it : no adena, no loots, no rewarding quests...the game basically tell you "thxs for playing, pls insert Ncoin" ?

Al Pacino once said, "just when I thought I was out.... THEY PULL ME BACK IN!!!"   ROFL

On 4/9/2020 at 1:27 AM, Lelleth said:

They don't care. This company only cares about one thing $$$$$$. It sucks but its the truth :(

Every business cares about making money, that's why it's a business and not a charity. Lots can be said about how they chose to monetize their game, but it should be pretty obvious to everyone that a corporation wants to make money from the products or services they provide. Duh!

• Like 1

I have to be honest. I thought the Exalted Weapon and Armor should have been 100x better than they are. After killing 40,000, then another 40,000, then 80,000 mobs and on and on ad infinitum, we should get Stage 1 Dragon weapons at least. :P

Jokes aside, my current equipment is already better than Exalted, even enchanted Exalted. That's likely true for most of the top competitive players. If the point is to give regular players something to keep them in stride with everyone else, then maybe the first level of Exalted reward should be the  equivalent of a +7 R110 Bloody Weapon.

The focus of this claim is only on parts 4, 5 and 6 that it does not give any relevant equipment for the player to go to a part of the country and he is not frustrated, because he is not afraid enough to kill or mob. And elect thinking, because I had to pay 500 dollars to be able to do some damage, not by game. aff.

all they need to do is make a level restrict hunting zone for each part of this quest  . Go to blazing swamp and .."Oh look its MU online not Lineage 2...maybe wrong game?" unbelievable ppls KS everysingle mob, seem like ppls from all part of this Exalted quest farming here ...and with macro hand autohunt make this game look like MU online xD

sry for my bad english :$

id settle for usable gear to occasionally drop for all farming areas....you know...like most other mmorpgs.

The crazy farm quests, imo, are a nice addition to the idler tier gameplay and intense farming needs of the game, im cool with that...

but this game really lacks a drop system, and itemization.  so boring people go after a couple items then just spend $$$ to upgrade them.

I actually dislike the fact that I have to wait for a quest to get all the gear I need.  Its the least interesting way to get gear.  People who play this game like grind and farming, else any other game would be better.  Tap into that mindset and make gear a grind like an ARPG does and you will have figured out how to make this game more than a curious side dish to a mobile game, which is what it seems the game has ended up.   Maybe remastered will have cool and interesting gear to farm?

Oh and interesting loot dropping would also feed NCSoft greed as there still would be enchanting ect….so it really makes no sense not to, feed your greed and the players farming addition...makes no sense not to.

I mean wtf else is NCsoft working on?  You already got two isometric ARPG games I guess (lol) pull the loot from them and drop here or something...make yourselves useful.

Edited by crunchyblack21

• 2 years later...
On 4/15/2020 at 8:41 AM, Ezulan said:

all they need to do is make a level restrict hunting zone for each part of this quest  . Go to blazing swamp and .."Oh look its MU online not Lineage 2...maybe wrong game?" unbelievable ppls KS everysingle mob, seem like ppls from all part of this Exalted quest farming here ...and with macro hand autohunt make this game look like MU online xD

sry for my bad english :$

This could be prevented if NCsoft standard put Manner Mode on. Alot of ppl dont even know this function at Autohunt, or how to use short en longe range settings. KSing are mostly ppl who doesnt use manner mode.

@NCsoft: Hint? Manner Mode default on???