How to gear up my dagger

https://pasteboard.co/J32AStC.png 

Allright here is my cheap dagger at the moment.If anyone can bother i want a full informative guide in what items should i buy and in what ORDER, so i get the maximum damage output within the time range.Right now My dagger wears all the exalted rewards equipments(ignore the weapon he holds im on dual right now),aside those he wear normal zaken earring,normal baium ring,normal frintezza necklace and antharas normal earring.I was planning to get him a ring of creation and then procced to buy talisman( a Abu Hunter first and then Lodging).Im all open to suggestions and items from some oldschool hardcore peeps.

17 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

look my guide on rogue section, and your first step, is +8 light set or a tauti ring. you will get like 40% more damage can be more with tauti ring, and enchant your stab to +10 power minimum

Very informative guide, thank you :).One question though, u dont give information wether i should buy armor and the most important, when.Same for weapon, if you can enlighten me now.

11 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

tauti ring + 10 power on stab its cheaper then a +12 bloody weap. i hpe its answer your question, almost same increase you get in both way.

allright also one more question, about dual certificates passives.I have unlocked masters rage and critical death, but i got 2 more certificates to waste.Should i go for p.attack or skill cooldown -4% passive?

15 hours ago, rangomal said:

allright also one more question, about dual certificates passives.I have unlocked masters rage and critical death, but i got 2 more certificates to waste.Should i go for p.attack or skill cooldown -4% passive?

depends on your item stack. u d better test it for yourself