Isle of Souls BREAKING all Market !!!

Massacre

@Juji

Why this imbalance soo great ????

Top players (20 per server) are making 20-24b per day in isle of souls - stronghold and the rest ???

They are buying everthing to box characters...  breaking market, prices rising A LOT.

example:

+7 elmore legendary cloak:  before = 15b       After: 30-35b

+10 elmore legendary cloak: before = 25b      After: 70-100b

+15 elmore legendary cloak: before = 75-120b      After: 250-380b

don't you think about doing anything about it???

20 players = 20-24b per day

the rest: 50-300kk per day (what chance they have to buy something?)

what balance is that??????

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

it is really misleading the staff.

And we don't need to arrive at rarer items, Rune Stone itself is absurd, and this is a basic item to buy skill.

We do it 24 hours a day, and we do not do more than 2kk, that is 40 days to get adena for 1 skil.

NC SOFT, don't cry, make the game more balanced.

• Like 5

I agree, I am looking forward to seeing some serious response to this.
but we already know where it will take us.
if you compare the ncwest market with other impossible normal players to do something decent in this game

I'd guess the best of the best pull 8-12b a day from IoS alone, lets say they're buying tokens with adena, still a very cool profit.

Also not do-able by classes outside of Feoh/Yul. Because... you know, balance. So not only are they they top pvp classes they're also the best farmers by FAR.

What they need to do to balance out the game, since those at the top don't really have to spend any money on Ncoin if they don't want to, is to make Hero coin super valuable. Gold tickets, dragon claws etc... As it is now? Outside of the HEWR it's cringe af to even look at the hero coin list unless you're shopping for a new look for your char.

Edited by TheHaggarDagger
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheHaggarDagger said:

I'd guess the best of the best pull 8-12b a day from IoS alone, lets say they're buying tokens with adena, still a very cool profit.

Also not do-able by classes outside of Feoh/Yul. Because... you know, balance. So not only are they they top pvp classes they're also the best farmers by FAR.

What they need to do to balance out the game, since those at the top don't really have to spend any money on Ncoin if they don't want to, is to make Hero coin super valuable. Gold tickets, dragon claws etc... As it is now? Outside of the HEWR it's cringe af to even look at the hero coin list unless you're shopping for a new look for your char.

8-12B a day? That's laughable actually. I know people who do 20+ a day. All you have to do is make 4 archers and trade gear. Each archer makes at least 1B an hour.

Feoh cannot do what archer there does. Archer easily does 1b, feoh with TOP gear can do 750-900m an hour, which still is a lot. 

Don't worry, balance is coming. Tyrr next update gets a big boost, just not big enough to cover the damage that has already been done.

Just now, ShrodingersCat said:

8-12B a day? That's laughable actually. I know people who do 20+ a day. All you have to do is make 4 archers and trade gear. Each archer makes at least 1B an hour.

Feoh cannot do what archer there does. Archer easily does 1b, feoh with TOP gear can do 750-900m an hour, which still is a lot. 

Don't worry, balance is coming. Tyrr next update gets a big boost, just not big enough to cover the damage that has already been done.

Ah yeah, fair point. Didn't even think about alts... Yey.

1 hour ago, ShrodingersCat said:

No yul without augmented weapon or a stage 2 weapon is making 1b an hour "easilly"

Even with top everything and a dragon bow if your forgotton skills arent also done on these lvl 110 alts then you arent breaking 950 before lag reduces it even further.

If your gonna make a post like this at least be semi accurate.

7 hours ago, Massacre said:

@Juji

Top players (20 per server) are making 20-24b per day in isle of souls - stronghold and the rest ???

They are buying everthing to box characters...  breaking market, prices rising A LOT.

example:

The guy who literally has all of its items bought instead of farmed QQing that the others make much more adena than him. Hypocrite.

Hi, all i can say i s lol.....

Who ever thought he can buy a +15 cloak under 300bil (elmore) belives in santa clause too.
more and more players quit or stop spending Ncoins this is a reason for the increase in item worth.

The difference between a casuall and a stacked player is still the same like before.
The fact that only Archer is able to da TOP farm at IOS is realy a shame.

The funnyest part here is that you blame players for login more then one char with the same equipment, if someone is smart learn from him.

If you want a game that only give you 1 char per server you can easy start play "new world" i heard the beta starts soon

Edited by XiLoX
  • Haha 1

I agree with the Massacre
And certainly those who disagree, or never stopped to assess the current situation of the game that NCSOFT West offers us, as this version is completely modified from the original game.

Here who has better financial conditions, "BUY", everything that is best, equips your character to the maximum and then goes to places where most players can't go and then takes the "Return on Investment"

Edited by SrKolho
edição

5 hours ago, mixa said:

The guy who literally has all of its items bought instead of farmed QQing that the others make much more adena than him. Hypocrite.

finally Mixa, you make sense!  Those who has all the money for top gears, top levels with all the expensive runes and big vitality packs, wouldn't care to farm lowly stuff...  even if they do, I don't think they care much since NC rob them way more than it's possible for them to ever make it back...  lol... such is life.

They can buy everything with such adena income. 

I said 20x times before make runes which will rebalance adena  drop amount depends on level...

What do we able to craft? Crap. Drop is 0. Middle tier is forgotten. I say "middle", but that's not mean "pay few thousands over and step up to "top"". Gap is insane. And it rise and rise..

When they said "We disabled cursed swords..." (decision that change nothing absolutely), I am just laughing..

This month I am planning to spend ... (guess how much) ... right - zero. 

And if I somehow buy more NCcoins, I will selling them for 5kk each. Why not? If farmers do not buy, I don't care. I forgot how I farmed adena another way here.

PS.

Please don't tell me about balok farm etc. Soon they will cut (as always they do) and that way...

4 hours ago, XiLoX said:

If you want a game that only give you 1 char per server you can easy start play "new world" i heard the beta starts soon

1 char per server would solve "world lag", end of story.  who here actually only plays 1 character?  don't everyone need at least an ISS?

Edited by GhostintheShell

13 hours ago, Massacre said:

@Juji

example:

Actually many ppl stop buying Ncoins and participate in NC scam events.

Many new or returned really F2P players.

L2 store items have become rare....and it will get worse.

R.Circlets market were disconnected from L2 store and it was the best possible move.

Making promo items farmable with in game means is the only medicine....or lowing prices (like that gonna happen).

There are so many things wrong with NC policy i can write a tome. I wish at least it could provide decent quality of services.

One more thing. Average price for 6slot brooch (top) 100b. But I will never buy it not just because of high price. Because, I don't have what to put into there. Unlike other players (you know where) we are not being able craft any stone for that brooch. Am I wrong? I will check after queue (stuked for 30 min in queue from 225 place...).

21 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

One more thing. Average price for 6slot brooch (top) 100b. But I will never buy it not just because of high price. Because, I don't have what to put into there. Unlike other players (you know where) we are not being able craft any stone for that brooch. Am I wrong? I will check after queue (stuked for 30 min in queue from 225 place...).

100b is reasonable since it's not during event; during event it cost 85b at the low-end just to make them.  the 3 that I have are double upgraded 6slots so you can put 2 augment on them and is tradable.

they're on my lv.109 archer, lv.109 tank and lv.109 feoh and rightfully so.  I had 6 Greater Jewels, sold 3 (Sapphire6, 2x Ruby6) and I bought Bitcoin before the Halving in May-2020; originally I needed the money but realize I have unexpected income elsewhere. only have Tanz6, Pearl6 and Sapphire6 left.

And one more thing....

I would advise them to review the cost of upgrading weapons R, R95, R99.  Now, upgrading the +16 apocalypse to R95 is worth over a thousand dollars (don't forget need pay for R95>R99 also).

Wake up +16 p99 costs $ 400-500.  Being simple arithmetic, I am ready to pay $ 200-300 for whole this upgrade (R> R95>R99).

They can not give people this opportunity if that money is unnecessary for them.

PS

NCWest think: "Everything is fine, we've got customers every single day. I work good.".

I am saying: No guys. Don't forget to thank streamers and own community which keep your boat up. 

30 minutes ago, GhostintheShell said:

100b is reasonable since it's not during event; during event it cost 85b at the low-end just to make them.  the 3 that I have are double upgraded 6slots so you can put 2 augment on them and is tradable.

they're on my lv.109 archer, lv.109 tank and lv.109 feoh and rightfully so.  I had 6 Greater Jewels, sold 3 (Sapphire6, 2x Ruby6) and I bought Bitcoin before the Halving in May-2020; originally I needed the money but realize I have unexpected income elsewhere. only have Tanz6, Pearl6 and Sapphire6 left.

As I remember You're  playing for 15 years here.

No wonder you have it all. You took a position in the top when it was possible to get something in game. And you just keeping it up. 

But what if I came back 2 years ago.. Should I spend whole car for being little bit competitive? (Cuz I spend for last 2 years only motobike (not really bad one)). And I see the results which not satisfy me. 

I understand there are pro players(means 24/7 nolifers (no doubt)),casual players (people who can't stay online 24/7) and difference between. It's ok. It's all right. But difference 100 times more in (not 2, not 10, even not 20) dps is *censored*.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Mystikal said:

Are you on Chronos? Seems over half the server shouting for a Greater Tanzanite. You can cash in. :D

Yup, I sold it within 5 mins after shout.  Fastest and most expensive darn thing I've ever sold - well not quiet as a +20 R110 bow that I've sold few months back..

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

As I remember You're  playing for 15 years here.

No wonder you have it all. You took a position in the top when it was possible to get something in game. And you just keeping it up. 

But what if I came back 2 years ago.. Should I spend whole car for being little bit competitive? (Cuz I spend for last 2 years only motobike (not really bad one)). And I see the results which not satisfy me. 

I understand there are pro players(means 24/7 nolifers (no doubt)),casual players (people who can't stay online 24/7) and difference between. It's ok. It's all right. But difference 100 times more in (not 2, not 10, even not 20) dps is *censored*.

Well thanks for being at least neutral.  I don't consider myself rich by any means, just an average player who understand how to buy the "hand me downs" chance opportunities.  For example, recently when people are dumping +10 bloody or dark armors, far cheaper than it is to make them... I scoop them up.  #1 - I need them to retrofit my troops, second if I ever need to get rid of them, it'll be at a minimal loss - kind of like a $2000 used car, can't loose much that way.  Well maybe +10 bloody armors are a bad example and $10,000 super old and used Porsche or something might be more accurate ROFL.  Most of the time I kind of just let the market fly by and watch my gears loose massive monetary value over time because I need them daily.  Past 2 years, I go on 2-3 months vacation, in which I focus on vacation and enjoying my time.  I love the Pacific tropical island excursions and world famous waterfalls, beach clubs and scuba divings. 

Not until past 2 years, NC has done some consistent and systematic promotion to get new players hooked in with all these freebie gifts, xp events and I remember for almost 2 straight years constant Events after Events, 6 Red Libras or more, etc.  Among the influx of massive new players, there are bound to be some rich folks - they do exist believe it or not - not all of them bad - will buy your stuff for same or even more than what you paid for.  but I tell you in 15 years, this doesn't happen... I find it mildly interesting past few months.