about skams

Original

All server know the skamers gm know the skamers but non help them take back there gear 

Gear they have pay tons with nc coins adena and sweat play day and night for years 

So i stop buy coins and i tell ALL of you STOP buy coins until the fix this 

Is the only online game plp get skam like that and they never get back nothing THE ONLY GAME

I know plp start say they dint have 2 give items or sh#$t like that 

ALL have give items from time to time for many reasons 

So my point is this is bad for game and plp stop playing this game specialty this bad days we have now 

Thnx 

• Like 1

Scams, like in real life. Aren't regulated or policed. In general a scam is just someone convincing you to do something stupid. Nobody stole anything, they talked you out of your clothes and now that you've realized it, you're pouting.

Also, not the only game that encourages market PvP... Check out EvE sometime.

Always, always, ALWAYS double check value of items. Triple check trades, buy and sell stores. You have no one really to blame but yourself.

It's your own responsibility to protect your account and items in it.NCSoft and their support has no way of policing this.If you get scammed, its your own fault, accept it and next time be wiser.

• Like 1

On 12/04/2020 at 9:24 AM, Original said:

All server know the skamers gm know the skamers but non help them take back there gear 

Gear they have pay tons with nc coins adena and sweat play day and night for years 

So i stop buy coins and i tell ALL of you STOP buy coins until the fix this 

Is the only online game plp get skam like that and they never get back nothing THE ONLY GAME

I know plp start say they dint have 2 give items or sh#$t like that 

ALL have give items from time to time for many reasons 

So my point is this is bad for game and plp stop playing this game specialty this bad days we have now 

Thnx 

Sorry but the only thing that'll happen if people stop buying coins is the servers going down permanently. I understand your frustration and I despise people who use such methods, but the responsibility lies with you.

On 12/04/2020 at 12:07 PM, TheHaggarDagger said:

Scams, like in real life. Aren't regulated or policed. In general a scam is just someone convincing you to do something stupid. Nobody stole anything, they talked you out of your clothes and now that you've realized it, you're pouting.

Also, not the only game that encourages market PvP... Check out EvE sometime.

Always, always, ALWAYS double check value of items. Triple check trades, buy and sell stores. You have no one really to blame but yourself.

Scams are punishable by law in most countries if you can prove it. Misleading someone to get something out of them for free or at abnormal price is illegal. But in this context, it's indeed the player's responsibility and not the company's.

45 minutes ago, mixa said:

It's your own responsibility to protect your account and items in it.NCSoft and their support has no way of policing this.If you get scammed, its your own fault, accept it and next time be wiser.

actually ncsoft owns your account and items, they just allow you use your account to access their services

also, if you are buying ncoin you always pay after receive gift...……..people who sell the ncoin can get it back if some1 doesn't pay, but you cant get your adena back if give to another player

learn2play kidz

12 hours ago, Sesh2 said:

actually ncsoft owns your account and items, they just allow you use your account to access their services

also, if you are buying ncoin you always pay after receive gift...……..people who sell the ncoin can get it back if some1 doesn't pay, but you cant get your adena back if give to another player

learn2play kidz

That is true, that NC owns the account, but you`re responsible for keeping it safe, noba.

GL getting anything back lol, there are numerous cases of this kind of "scam".

#random

57 minutes ago, mixa said:

That is true, that NC owns the account, but you`re responsible for keeping it safe, noba.

GL getting anything back lol, there are numerous cases of this kind of "scam".

#random

actually you are wrong again....your only responsibility is not sharing account info

if you are getting scammed in 2020 you should probably find a new game noob

#slave2game

3 hours ago, Sesh2 said:

actually you are wrong again....your only responsibility is not sharing account info

if you are getting scammed in 2020 you should probably find a new game noob

#slave2game

Comprehension level over 9000.... nothing more to say.