New player starting

My clan is full, but there are a few good clans out there who recruit new players and help them level and get equipment. It might help to post on server forums and shout in game. You just have to show them that you're loyal and dedicated in most cases. 

When it comes to spend on this game, I agree that buying the Prestige Pack subscription for a month or two is a good idea, if for no other reason than you get a Drop Rate Rune (+200%) and a Drop Amount Rune (+300%). Having that in your inventory when you go to the Special Hunting Zones like Primeval, Storm Isle and Isle of Souls is good for your purse.

As for other items in the L2 store, that's up to you. I personally would not buy Rare Accessory Packs. PVE, you can get by with the R grade "starter" jewels that you get from doing the quest. Besides, 2,000 Ncoins is a lot to spend on something that (1.) you can't keep, and (2.) you can't even use all of the Rare Pack items in Oly. If you're going to burn 2,000 Ncoins, buy event items, or something that you can convert into adena.  Learn about NCoin-to-Adena exchange rates so that you know when you're getting a favorable deal. 

As for PVP, forget about PVP for now. Focus on wealth accumulation and leveling. PVP can happen at any level, but where it matters most (sieges, Oly, etc.), the elites are too far ahead of you. I know relatively stacked characters that still get one-shotted. Best to focus on PVE for now.

On 12/04/2020 at 5:07 PM, crunchyblack21 said:

Not sure im willing to get into multi boxing and rolling an army of lv 105 characters either.

In the state the game is at the moment, there's no "in betweens". You can have fun playing the game, but you won't get far on your own without donating / buying items from L2 Store or without making an army of AFK macro chars.

Even for basic PVE you need gear just to be able to survive in low XP hunting zones. For PVP, you're gonna need way more than those $200 per month you mentioned :|

On 4/14/2020 at 4:30 PM, SinPalabras said:

My clan is full, but there are a few good clans out there who recruit new players and help them level and get equipment. It might help to post on server forums and shout in game. You just have to show them that you're loyal and dedicated in most cases. 

When it comes to spend on this game, I agree that buying the Prestige Pack subscription for a month or two is a good idea, if for no other reason than you get a Drop Rate Rune (+200%) and a Drop Amount Rune (+300%). Having that in your inventory when you go to the Special Hunting Zones like Primeval, Storm Isle and Isle of Souls is good for your purse.

As for other items in the L2 store, that's up to you. I personally would not buy Rare Accessory Packs. PVE, you can get by with the R grade "starter" jewels that you get from doing the quest. Besides, 2,000 Ncoins is a lot to spend on something that (1.) you can't keep, and (2.) you can't even use all of the Rare Pack items in Oly. If you're going to burn 2,000 Ncoins, buy event items, or something that you can convert into adena.  Learn about NCoin-to-Adena exchange rates so that you know when you're getting a favorable deal. 

As for PVP, forget about PVP for now. Focus on wealth accumulation and leveling. PVP can happen at any level, but where it matters most (sieges, Oly, etc.), the elites are too far ahead of you. I know relatively stacked characters that still get one-shotted. Best to focus on PVE for now.

wtf would you need a drop rate rune for? not sure which cave of the uninhabited world you crawled out of, but there hasn't been drops in L2 in years

On 4/16/2020 at 11:45 PM, Sesh2 said:

wtf would you need a drop rate rune for? not sure which cave of the uninhabited world you crawled out of, but there hasn't been drops in L2 in years

Exhibit 1A: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17576-isle-of-souls-breaking-all-market/

Now pipe down, unless you have something constructive to add. People are trying to learn the ropes of this game and your inane posts are neither conducive, nor wholly accurate.