Scheduled disconnection

Reider

Hello men, satisfaction be here.

One question. Has someone here, besides me, the problem of loguin into server between 19:00 (gmt -3) and 00:00 (gmt -3)?

Everydays I get DC, always at the same schedule range, and after it I cant loguin again because the Launcher doesnt run.

So after 00:00 the server back to be openned to me can enter in.

*Im playing from Brazil.

Hello again,

The internet works normaly for other games and sites, without problens. But the Lineage doesnt work at that schedule range.

The launcher doenst run, or when I can enter into server, I cant move or do anything, just waiting the disconect; Its so weird...

18 hours ago, Reider said:

Hello men, satisfaction be here.

One question. Has someone here, besides me, the problem of loguin into server between 19:00 (gmt -3) and 00:00 (gmt -3)?

Everydays I get DC, always at the same schedule range, and after it I cant loguin again because the Launcher doesnt run.

So after 00:00 the server back to be openned to me can enter in.

*Im playing from Brazil.

Same problem here.

I'm playing from Brazil and my internet is NET VIRTUA (Claro).

19:00(gmt -3) until 00:00(gmt -3) I can't play because launcher donesnt run.

On 4/13/2020 at 4:12 PM, Reider said:

Hello again,

The internet works normaly for other games and sites, without problens. But the Lineage doesnt work at that schedule range.

The launcher doenst run, or when I can enter into server, I cant move or do anything, just waiting the disconect; Its so weird...

Unless you have other games and whatever in the exactly same co location/data center, then it's irrelevant if it seems to you that "the internet works normally".There are multitude of things when it comes to networking and your ISP clearly has issues.