Forums

OMG! It's a miracle!!! I got a full drop!!!!!

Mystikal

Ok, technically I got an Aden's Reward Chest drop, which when I opened it turned out to be an Eternal Tunic. But I'm calling it a drop all the same. Woooooooot!!!

Do you know how long it's been since I've had a full weapon or armor drop? Let's put it this way, the last time that I got a drop it was a Samurai Longsword in Outlaw Forest back when you could still do the Wishing Potion Quest. Some of the people playing this game now probably were in diapers back then. :D

This is what we need more of...full item drops. Increase odds by a thousand fold please. Your players will thank you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

gz for you :) i opened maybe 100 aden chest and no drops but drops like this dont change nothing;) For normal new player with normal items, item with cost 100kk is like 1-2 day bssr + spirit ore :) im one from new player who earn more then 90% of them. on trades im earing about 300kk-2b on day ( i play 3 month) but this is nothing, my char on normal farm lose more adenas then get from drops. My wynn cant efective farm on PI( i was alone+boxes 5h, 0 scrol) // full pt new players cant kill baylor/kama/gludio. we cant farm ISLE/STORM. this boxes are shits;) evertybody want come back to old great time when after 100h farm you could see normal full drop in inventory. Btw i dont see soultion what can i change for example my wynn almost 108 lvl has items with cost 70-80b ( now we fot full epics for 7 days 100b+ ruler autority) and diference in farming is that low that dont change nothing:) so how many adena ppl need to normal farm 500b? xD

You should keep silent about this..

Now that they saw that there are some ppl that can still get some drops and have some fun in the game, they will reduce the rate even more, from 1/1000 to 1/1000000...

It seems that the company wants to remove any fun from the game.. When they see someone having something for free, they remove it..

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, m0da said:

Now that they saw that there are some ppl that can still get some drops and have some fun in the game, they will reduce the rate even more, from 1/1000 to 1/1000000...

It seems that the company wants to remove any fun from the game.. When they see someone having something for free, they remove it..

lol  c'mon man, don't be a party pooper.  let's celebrate!  :D

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, m0da said:

I have played for free this whole time except back in c1-4....they haven't removed me, yet

• Haha 1