Curse Exposure Skill & Soul Specter Phantom Blow

CrafterX

Hi Guys

I have a 107 Wynn Spectral Master and i've noticed that he has 1 skill called Curse Exposure, which in his description says that "For 30 seconds, Deadly Attack Def -30%". Also i've seen that the Soul Specter have a skill called Phantom Blow which says "Aims at the enemy's vital spot", which i supposed that should work as a "Half-Kill" skill. 

I've started to use the Phantom Blow skill on my macro (i haven't learn the Curse Exposure skill) and i see that the Phantom Blow skill doesnt work as i think it should work (doesnt do anything special except for a little special visual effect) . 

So i have 2 questions

1- Phantom Blow doesn't work as a half kill skill or is it bugged?

or

2- Phantom Blow does a Half Kill only if the mob has Curse Exposure effect on him?

Thanks all!

Best Regards

Hi there, i am to a wynn spectral master as main class, sadly they completly destroyed the wynn summoner class in each update of the game. I have not been playing main class since some time ago so my info could be outdated.

The skill deal Half kill time to time but in a much lower rate compared to any othel or yul HK skill.

For Phantom Blow skill to work, you should consider that the mob lvl should be lower than summon lvl (probably seeing it green). I saw it without the Curse Exposure  skill when i still played wynn class, and did not see any diference when using the skill Curse Exposure (a waste of rune stones)

Are you killing in high lvl areas? i stoped playing wynn because, like othels it became a toon that can not be used in partys for aoe high experience.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maerwen said:

Hi there, i am to a wynn spectral master as main class, sadly they completly destroyed the wynn summoner class in each update of the game. I have not been playing main class since some time ago so my info could be outdated.

The skill deal Half kill time to time but in a much lower rate compared to any othel or yul HK skill.

For Phantom Blow skill to work, you should consider that the mob lvl should be lower than summon lvl (probably seeing it green). I saw it without the Curse Exposure  skill when i still played wynn class, and did not see any diference when using the skill Curse Exposure (a waste of rune stones)

Are you killing in high lvl areas? i stoped playing wynn because, like othels it became a toon that can not be used in partys for aoe high experience.

Thanks for your reply.

My spectral is 107 i use him as support dd and i've tried phantom blow on a 105 farm zone (green mobs) but even tho the monsters don't have half kill inmunity it doesn't do anything to them.. (after millions of attempts)

I've tried it on Stronghold (yes i'm a naive person) and ofc it didn't work either. So i'll just stick with regular attacks..

I have a solution to your problem. 

Jump off a cliff with your summoner, have your pets follow and die too and leave them there.

Create a class that is actually relevant and useful.

Sorry about my opinions but I just hate Wynn class.

• Haha 1