Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Hime

10 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

You must be new to L2. I've played this game for 15 years. I've seen Juji come and go more times than I can count. We've seen GMs and Moderators leave countless times. Poor dears. Can't say I don't blame them. We've been manipulated and lied to over and over again yet here we are almost a year later and these issues still haven't been resolved. If you think they care about their customer base, think again. All NCwest thinks and cares about is how to fill their bank accounts, but hey, some people have to buy NCoins and keep these bleep poor servers running. The Devs or what's left of them have taken away any fun that was left in this game. Every time we turn around their removing something yet again and with no explanation why. They've ruined crafting. Drops are a thing of the past, adena from mobs??... LOL. Anyone else remember times in the past when we actually had fun events that DIDN'T involve the L2store? We can kiss those days goodbye as well. Why do I keep logging in? God only knows. I'm just a sentimental old timer who will stick around for some unknown reason until they pull the plug. At least they've left the decent graphics and beautiful music in-game and for that I'll say thank you. For all the rest either **** or get off the pot. We've had enough already.

As a matter of fact I've been playing for 15 yrs as well. I have top gear and have no issues at the present time making adena in the game. If I was a new player I would definitely struggle to get gear and acquire new items. Back then drops were still very rare and it was also difficult to get gear. But I do agree that today's in-game market has gone absolutely ridiculous and the they players grouping system is falling apart as well.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Drakhma said:

stop giving xbox to the staff and invest more in the server, we seem stupid donating so that the server goes around like shit, stop kidding us.

Are you forced to buy anything?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, mixa said:

Are you forced to add a stupid reply to EVERY post?  You are a non factor,  for some this is a hobby, not a game,  where you are forced to buy to stay competitive.   If you disappeared, no 1 would notice, if the spenders disappeared someone WOULD notice!

• Like 3

Come on,its free game dont expect any difference and i see there is no lag or latency only queue which is small problem i was 234 queue once and within 20 minutes i was inside server i think servers are fine no lag no delay no latency besides you can fix latency from options game display limit i always got it full and i see what is going on, some others got it off or even at half and they come over steal spots cuz they have never touch options in this game keep up the hard work ncsoft i found servers playable and fixed every week is better than previous once

7 hours ago, Geo22 said:

I don't get it, your idea to fix a server problem, is for players to restrain themselves... Any other game have a much bigger playerbase and there's no issue.
Some players here are paying a huge amount of money and t here should be absolutely no excuse for the servers to be like this, people here are customers, they have the right to expect a quality service and they should not be expected to not log alt accounts, especially since it's now become a necessary feature. Moreover, we've had many more players in the past, and it was never a problem, so I doubt that would fix the lags...

As for the adenas drops, you've heard people saying they make 20b a day. Yeah, how many of them... You need very good gear to be able to farm a decent amount of adenas. Only a small part of the community is able to farm billions a day, don't use the 1% as an argument, we're talking about everyone here lol

• Like 1

The only drops i know from last update is those new mats to craft items i dont know how they make 20b per day,Also this attack delay in my screen dont exist with all my classes i have tried every class just out of boredness and i delete them was only a test to see if its true this attack delay but no lag at all,i think its not servers that cost this lag its simple almost whole world is home every family using their internet on home internet moderns are kinda overused than last times before covid19 imagine whole world using internet even facebook is broken sometimes xD So dont blame ncsoft they do their work perfectly 

12 hours ago, -Madonna- said:

Man, they are absolutely not cry words, just a reaction to an unbelievable conduct and management.

Too long times to take action (1day per week and byebye, "see you next wednesday and see igmf you're luck next time!")

Game economy stuck and going up

Gamelife stuck and prohibitives

Hunting primeval isle desert

No open world rbs to do and drop gears/value drops (i miss 2014) for farm

No more epic bosses to join for all ppl like before, or ur'e high levels and hard geared or u can never do

Hard expensive gambling events scams

Ah my prestige was bought when thei announces new hardware machine and when was up i had changes extremely positive my atkspeed and i start trust them again happy, then i damn regret that coz i discovered lag incoming again!

Dont forget more people are coming or more mentees lets say that way, less spots for rest of players they must expand exp zones too example blazing swamp is already full :P but they can add such other zones easy to kill mobs so people can farm their exalted parts 

Edited by Alchohealer

7 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

The only drops i know from last update is those new mats to craft items i dont know how they make 20b per day,Also this attack delay in my screen dont exist with all my classes i have tried every class just out of boredness and i delete them was only a test to see if its true this attack delay but no lag at all,i think its not servers that cost this lag its simple almost whole world is home every family using their internet on home internet moderns are kinda overused than last times before covid19 imagine whole world using internet even facebook is broken sometimes xD So dont blame ncsoft they do their work perfectly 

The fact that you dont experience any delay (or recognize it) doesn't mean the majority of ppl doesn't.

Personally i ve seen about 15% reduction in my IOS farm (skill delay/target delay/slight spawn delay) . Many ppl have noticed same reduction range or melee.

Edited by Quenia

It would be possible to sue NCWest for poor service, if several paid for the service and they have a terrible return to the customer. Any lawyer would win this case.
But, it is not a paid game, and it will never happen, until there is a team focused on keeping the game balanced, clean, as was the first Goddes of Destruction, we will never have satisfied players. I already said before, NCSOFT should hire illegal server developers, more people, more brains, better ideas.

1 minute ago, CoronaKiller said:

It would be possible to sue NCWest for poor service, if several paid for the service and they have a terrible return to the customer. Any lawyer would win this case.
But, it is not a paid game, and it will never happen, until there is a team focused on keeping the game balanced, clean, as was the first Goddes of Destruction, we will never have satisfied players. I already said before, NCSOFT should hire illegal server developers, more people, more brains, better ideas.

I dont know what are you talking about they havent stole anything from me or did anything bad to call lawyer besides you cant call one because its your choise to pay them for nccoins not them they just offer them...

35 minutes ago, Degus said:

Are you forced to add a stupid reply to EVERY post?  You are a non factor,  for some this is a hobby, not a game,  where you are forced to buy to stay competitive.   If you disappeared, no 1 would notice, if the spenders disappeared someone WOULD notice!

Nobody would notice either, only heavily invested rand would think so.

Keep being competitive, whatever that means in the current state of l2.

Also I'll post wherever I find fit to. If you don't like my posts, use the block function, since there is nothing else you can do, mr. competitive xD

3 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

I dont know what are you talking about they havent stole anything from me or did anything bad to call lawyer besides you cant call one because its your choise to pay them for nccoins not them they just offer them...

You rlly not understand nothing...

35 minutes ago, Jeune said:

I don't get it, your idea to fix a server problem, is for players to restrain themselves... Any other game have a much bigger playerbase and there's no issue.
Some players here are paying a huge amount of money and t here should be absolutely no excuse for the servers to be like this, people here are customers, they have the right to expect a quality service and they should not be expected to not log alt accounts, especially since it's now become a necessary feature. Moreover, we've had many more players in the past, and it was never a problem, so I doubt that would fix the lags...

As for the adenas drops, you've heard people saying they make 20b a day. Yeah, how many of them... You need very good gear to be able to farm a decent amount of adenas. Only a small part of the community is able to farm billions a day, don't use the 1% as an argument, we're talking about everyone here lol

Players would not abuse the rules ... If there it s 3 accounts limit they would not log 12 or even more.

Hi 2 all, it looks like people here are more interested in gm buffs and such, odd. 
Some speak from the heart -- and it shows they have a lot of experience in the game 15 years and more ( i play since 2004) --  and right to the point.
Somehow the gap between endgame players and striving mid gamers got a lot bigger in 5 years than ever before. As expected many people moved to RU server, im' thinking to do the same after all this time.

The problem is not those microtransactions from l2store, most MMORPG's have that and they have real progress in their community, the problem here is, in my opinion, the rewording system, or the LACKING of rewards in-game. 
Almost Everything in the game industry has a form of payment, either eye candy that does not affect gameplay or generate unbalanced benefits or a strong reward system that gives a new player or a veteran one, SAME chances to get what they need IF they work equally hard.

Where are the quests, the rewards, the fun, and the pain? I'm glad to see the removal of pk penalties in Lineage, god knows how many items I lost over 15 years ( give or take ) of playing. Some very expensive at that time some even expensive today.
People say today: this game is about PVP!  Wrong, There is absolutely no growth, rewards in doing PVP in lineage2 at least not anymore. ( take in consideration the dmg output today and how much time it can last, no mana consumption, no penalties)

And the last thing I want to add, our community is divided. We all want the same things. Why everyone taking sides and not unite with the same goal:

A better gaming experience! That it. 
                                                                                        NO PAIN NO GAME / GAIN / GLORY 
                                                                             Someone stole the game, gain and glory. All that is left now is the pain. 

Sorry for the long post. I will stay on Naia a bit longer, with the hope we will receive a better gaming experience, considering EVERY player opinions by making poles and making a voting system.
P.S. I'm really considering moving to the RU server. Not because of the lags, strong players or anything like that, I just don't like it here anymore. Do you guys like it? No fun ... 
P.S.2 Stay healthy everyone!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have said it several times, the problem in principle is in the modifications that NcWest makes to the update packages that they receive from korea.
ReaperGG said so in their comment. "You still have end game items like Cloaks and Forgotten Books and Jewels (sapphire, ruby, etc.) available only through L2store even though we were supposed to be able to '' craft '' these jewels through mamon or blacksmith since 2 patches ago but you conveniently removed that option. "
Ncwest modifies these packages for your convenience (for get as much money as possible from your players) and if we think about business it is okay to try to rent the best possible, but here is the problem.
Everyone knows that this game works with a big database, and when NcWest modifies the update sent by korea and for example removes the creation of greatel to be able to sell it in the "L2Store", it leaves the database with redundancies, which causes that the database to data overwork and that makes LAG occur.
PS: Hire some good DATABASE engineers and the lag problem will be fixed.
I know that because it has happened to me when I create a bad sentence in the DATABASE and my PC's processor freezes for several seconds.

• Like 1

On 15/4/2020 at 9:55 AM, mixa said:

In this game if you don’t pay you don’t serve, so at least we pretend that they invest the money well for those of us who keep the server alive and those who cannot also can  play at least correctly, but it's useless discuss it with you, if the only thing you do is post crap in the forum and lvl in giant cave.

Regards

2 hours ago, Drakhma said:

In this game if you don’t pay you don’t serve, so at least we pretend that they invest the money well for those of us who keep the server alive and those who cannot also can  play at least correctly, but it's useless discuss it with you, if the only thing you do is post crap in the forum and lvl in giant cave.

Regards

Stop being selfish. Also you're not forced to buy, unless you're already hooked up, which is entirely your own fault. Not sure who's the one that doesn't understand, but let's pretend it's me. Then why I somehow don't feel forced to buy, but you do..... headshot.

Don't mention my cave xD

I am one of the  many who pay / buy stuff from the L2 store , i have not problem with that I know  the CO needs  real money to keep  working .. so I am a customer but not a happy one :(...,  I am not  a hard core player ( only play about 14 hours / day 7 days) but what is getting to me is the lack of quest , rewards  fun stuff, as it is r now  is most  just farming  ..  I am farming 24 /4  per week or soo  and I ask myself  what is the point  farming ? is not fun.

only little  fun left i can find is doing coal mine and castilla but still no drops. :(

I

• Like 3

it s necesary more QUESTS, very few things to do, only Castilla and Coalmines, this is not funny, are nice to do but quests have always been one of the funniest things to do in l2, i hope they come back one day

• Like 1