Now THIS was a Siege! White Order - Aden and Giran - Circa 2007 - Lionna server

Sharlanna

• Sharlanna changed the title to Now THIS was a Siege! White Order - Aden and Giran -Circa 2007 - Lionna server

Watching this again brought back so many memories. We were all pretty much equal back then and defeat not only depended on your use of skills, but also prayed you didn't lag! LOL! Not many are left and they moved on to other things. An era lost but never forgotten.

Yea, taking 2 parties to attack Giran and those dorfs was lame but Damagon (aka FlightsOfBlood) was arrogant and everyone listened and followed him. I personally wasn't involved in that part of the siege but it was kinda funny listening in vent. Gotta hand it to those dorfs they put up a good fight. :D That first push on Aden was epic though.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

All of those old buffs!  And I remember how long it used to take just to get to level 70.  Part of the reason I quit the game the first time.

I remember well those old buffs! That siege was incredible! Hundreds of people were on Aden's field. Sadly don't see one person besides myself that made it through to this time and era. I'm now 105 and about all I have left are sweet memories from the past.. and a bunch of castle circlets, including Aden! :)

A good friend of mine was gracious enough to take me on a tour through Aden castle again on June 8th. Of course I recorded it. The AVI file is 21.5 minutes log but the darn index file is broken/missing! Still looking for a way to fix the darn thing. Argg.

8 hours ago, Yidao said:

Here is the Dwarven side of the Giran story:
http://legacy.lineage2.com/community/spotlight_18.html

:D

Thanks for posting that story! First time seeing it! Classic! I remember Clan Hammerstrike and when they took Giran. So I thought I'd post this video of that final siege on November 3, 2007 from the Dwarfs perspective. They fought bravely and died well... while holding a cold mug of beer I might add! :D

Archived