Whats so Classic about this? Nothing

perizuomo

Are you all really enjoying Classic server? I think its full of shit, and its a pity. A server with the lowest stats ever seen, drop and adena rate are impossible, bots everywhere farming with D/C grade chars in full A or B superenchanted weapon without any GM doing anything about It, not to mention the disappeared EQUIP GRADE PENALTY. Soulshot no grade for every level? Are you serious? ARE WE NEWBS REALLY HAVE TO RELY ON VIETNAMESE SERVER FARMS WITH OUR REAL MONEY FOR PLAYING?

On 4/16/2020 at 9:41 PM, perizuomo said:

Are you all really enjoying Classic server? I think its full of shit, and its a pity. A server with the lowest stats ever seen, drop and adena rate are impossible, bots everywhere farming with D/C grade chars in full A or B superenchanted weapon without any GM doing anything about It, not to mention the disappeared EQUIP GRADE PENALTY. Soulshot no grade for every level? Are you serious? ARE WE NEWBS REALLY HAVE TO RELY ON VIETNAMESE SERVER FARMS WITH OUR REAL MONEY FOR PLAYING?

These things you list above have been said and discussed millions multiple times in the past few years. It happened exactly as some of us said it will. Dunno what have you expected really...

On 4/16/2020 at 9:41 PM, perizuomo said:

Are you all really enjoying Classic server? I think its full of shit, and its a pity. A server with the lowest stats ever seen, drop and adena rate are impossible, bots everywhere farming with D/C grade chars in full A or B superenchanted weapon without any GM doing anything about It, not to mention the disappeared EQUIP GRADE PENALTY. Soulshot no grade for every level? Are you serious? ARE WE NEWBS REALLY HAVE TO RELY ON VIETNAMESE SERVER FARMS WITH OUR REAL MONEY FOR PLAYING?

I agree with all you said. I tried classic for a couple of months and it's a very bad version of the old game.

On 4/17/2020 at 4:02 AM, mixa said:

This is the Live servers part of the forums, but whatever.hese things you list above have been said and discussed millions multiple times in the past few years. It happened exactly as some of us said it will. Dunno what have you expected really...

Dude i joined this 3 weeks ago and honestly from the official server i was expecting the real Classic experience, not this shit. Without real money or a farm server its impossible to do anything. I can manage the low drop rate, but everything else should be set up to make possible to farm and lvl for every player, not only the ones Who pay for adena and Gear. Every raid boss Is taken like a mafia circle, if u try some nice spots u ll be pked (and now pk can teleport, REALLY?) by High lvl players alt chars.. at least increase the mob population ffs, i Just spent a week in Ivory battling for a book drop and the same mob i target Is taken by 10/20 other bots.. its really frustrating. 

16 hours ago, L2quote said:

I agree with all you said. I tried classic for a couple of months and it's a very bad version of the old game.

Yeah m8, thinking about going back to alt servers where the Classic experience Is the real Classic experience

On 4/17/2020 at 10:48 PM, perizuomo said:

Dude i joined this 3 weeks ago and honestly from the official server i was expecting the real Classic experience, not this shit. Without real money or a farm server its impossible to do anything. I can manage the low drop rate, but everything else should be set up to make possible to farm and lvl for every player, not only the ones Who pay for adena and Gear. Every raid boss Is taken like a mafia circle, if u try some nice spots u ll be pked (and now pk can teleport, REALLY?) by High lvl players alt chars.. at least increase the mob population ffs, i Just spent a week in Ivory battling for a book drop and the same mob i target Is taken by 10/20 other bots.. its really frustrating. 

Unfortunately, that's exactly how it is and it gets even worse on the higher levels.

At least you didn't waste too much time on this.

1 hour ago, mixa said:

Unfortunately, that's exactly how it is and it gets even worse on the higher levels.

At least you didn't waste too much time on this.

Ye i Guess leaving now will prevent future pain in the ass, its no more fun

• 3 weeks later...