LAG IS REAL

Hmmm i will make it short aight?,Your are company that works with money right?, We are the costumers we pay to get items/gears/ but its still free right? so since we pay you (talking for few people and me ) today i have lost 3 passes acm and many bresses ressing my char,Whats my point here you are company asking money we are the costumers we came in to buy items but we dont pay for this lag so close server fix it or simlpe i have read the rules you can have awesome fun in jail guys selling fake products? Get serious close server and fix it i dont care how many days will take just go ahead and do it,Also for the rest who pay ncoins or i dont care what they doing its none of my busness stop thinking of yourselfs, lets stop pay ncoins for a month lets see how much its gonna hurt them,Cuz i am tired i want my acm passes back or i wont stop uploading this,So simple fix or get fixed i have already locate where are you guys :) 

53 minutes ago, IAmAlwaysHigh said:

Hmmm i will make it short aight?,Your are company that works with money right?, We are the costumers we pay to get items/gears/ but its still free right? so since we pay you (talking for few people and me ) today i have lost 3 passes acm and many bresses ressing my char,Whats my point here you are company asking money we are the costumers we came in to buy items but we dont pay for this lag so close server fix it or simlpe i have read the rules you can have awesome fun in jail guys selling fake products? Get serious close server and fix it i dont care how many days will take just go ahead and do it,Also for the rest who pay ncoins or i dont care what they doing its none of my busness stop thinking of yourselfs, lets stop pay ncoins for a month lets see how much its gonna hurt them,Cuz i am tired i want my acm passes back or i wont stop uploading this,So simple fix or get fixed i have already locate where are you guys :) 

why are you brezzing your toons during 0 xp loss event? kinda noob move and wasting scrolls, maybe that's why you not succeeding in this game?

Fix your internet maybe. I am playing here for a month, never got any lag and got dc two times: first time when my dog plugged off my internet cable from laptop so I switched to using wifi and second time when my cat sitting on router accidentialy powered it off.

1 hour ago, Sesh2 said:

why are you brezzing your toons during 0 xp loss event? kinda noob move and wasting scrolls, maybe that's why you not succeeding in this game?

You have some anger problems, I can think of several reasons to scroll rez.  As for "waste" a scroll, they are in grocery store, who cares.  OP was about wasting consumables due to lag, which IS real, I've dropped cakes on top of each other cuz the game lagged so bad it didn't pop, then suddenly 2 cakes on each other. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Degus said:

You have some anger problems, I can think of several reasons to scroll rez.  As for "waste" a scroll, they are in grocery store, who cares.  OP was about wasting consumables due to lag, which IS real, I've dropped cakes on top of each other cuz the game lagged so bad it didn't pop, then suddenly 2 cakes on each other. 

well maybe you should know better than to play during lag, or pay $ for items in a game that's constantly laggy….this "lag" been going on for long time, noob

seems is probly user error if you are wasting items because of lagz

10 minutes ago, Zosiaczek said:

Fix your internet maybe. I am playing here for a month, never got any lag and got dc two times: first time when my dog plugged off my internet cable from laptop so I switched to using wifi and second time when my cat sitting on router accidentialy powered it off.

Its not my internet trust me no disconnects just simple long way lag and run speedtest was perfectly fine 

1 hour ago, Sesh2 said:

why i am brezzing good question cuz i am using dreadnaught and i lose agro after death and i want to be fast also got much bres in my warehouse from old zaken/freya mini bosses 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Degus said:

Also there is another way why i am using bress simple some people are walking around and try to steal spot if they see you dead i have dropped 2 cakes too but i ve spend 2 acm passes for that mistake was time ago maybe week ago or so 

I dont care much for bress just my acm passes they are real money bress are nothing i have more than 400 its different real money from game money hope you understand but if they keep selling fake products no worth to keep paying them besides its more safe and cheaper buy adenas than ncoins nowdays 

32 minutes ago, Sesh2 said:

well maybe you should know better than to play during lag, or pay $ for items in a game that's constantly laggy….this "lag" been going on for long time, noob

Who the F are you to call people names because you don't like their play style?  0 xp is better then the 50% I can still get during lag?  I had 20 free cakes on 8 different acct, who the F said I spent money on them?  You're a troll, simple, go play w/ Mixa and act like you know everything, damn!  My iss died in party, what, you want my to run it all the way back instead of a .10$ brez that i've accumulated thousands of over the years?  And who the F are you for telling him he hasn't succeeded in game, you don't know him,  his goals, personal achievements? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sesh2 said:

I usually don't agree with this nob, but he's right in this case.

2 hours ago, Sesh2 said:

Yeah blame us for ncsoft faults.. thats what you do in game too you got nothing else to do than trash talk to others but i wont fall to your level mate yeah you are right about bresses but "I Dont Care" simple you think 1 day per week this game will be saved from maintenance i have seen bugs and bugs that they still havent fixed if they want to upload an online game they must fix it first 2 hours per week wont fix a thing 

6 hours ago, IAmAlwaysHigh said:

I agree with you, the situation is unacceptable, but if the server close, it won't be temporary. I don't think that's what you want

18 minutes ago, Jeune said:

I agree with you, the situation is unacceptable, but if the server close, it won't be temporary. I don't think that's what you want

I dont care much if they can close it for week for months i prefer a job to be done than half job done i think everyone would prefer that way 

That was his only post so it was probably an advertisement, it sounds like an advertisement, also program running on your PC isn't going to fix the fact there are too many people maxing out their server.

expanding capacity of the server, or a new server is the only fix.

Edited by crunchyblack21

38 minutes ago, crunchyblack21 said:

That was his only post so it was probably an advertisement, it sounds like an advertisement, also program running on your PC isn't going to fix the fact there are too many people maxing out their server.

expanding capacity of the server, or a new server is the only fix.

no, these server issues started a while back even at light population, which is less than max load capacity of the server

you random casual noobs need to learn its the bots causing the lag, they hack the server....literally

16 minutes ago, Sesh2 said:

no, these server issues started a while back even at light population, which is less than max load capacity of the server

you random casual noobs need to learn its the bots causing the lag, they hack the server....literally

and you need a new hobby clearly....

we can maybe help you find a place you will be happy?

or you just act like a salty little kid always?  im new here so I don't know.

Edited by crunchyblack21

1 hour ago, crunchyblack21 said:

and you need a new hobby clearly....

we can maybe help you find a place you will be happy?

or you just act like a salty little kid always?  im new here so I don't know.

calm down kid, its just a game

whats this "we" stuff? you and the other 19 real ppl playing? or you and the other 5k bots on server? get real kid

bro im just splaining you how is it, because you seem to be new to this issues

6 hours ago, IAmAlwaysHigh said:

And after 3 days what i am gonna do no worth using it i guess 

I am just suggesting what works for me. I been using the paid version of ExitLag for awhile now, and it helps with my lag issue especially I am from Singapore so the lag I got usually is unplayable for me. You can try it for 3 days if you like it you can continue to use it and if you don't you can just leave it.

15 hours ago, Degus said:

Who the F are you to call people names because you don't like their play style?  0 xp is better then the 50% I can still get during lag?  I had 20 free cakes on 8 different acct, who the F said I spent money on them?  You're a troll, simple, go play w/ Mixa and act like you know everything, damn!  My iss died in party, what, you want my to run it all the way back instead of a .10$ brez that i've accumulated thousands of over the years?  And who the F are you for telling him he hasn't succeeded in game, you don't know him,  his goals, personal achievements? 

so if they are free cakes, and you made the not-so-smart choice of using them during lag that's been going on for a year....sounds more like failure, not success