Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hmmm i will make it short aight?,Your are company that works with money right?, We are the costumers we pay to get items/gears/ but its still free right? so since we pay you (talking for few people and me ) today i have lost 3 passes acm and many bresses ressing my char,Whats my point here you are company asking money we are the costumers we came in to buy items but we dont pay for this lag so close server fix it or simlpe i have read the rules you can have awesome fun in jail guys selling fake products? Get serious close server and fix it i dont care how many days will take just go ahead and do it,Also for the rest who pay ncoins or i dont care what they doing its none of my busness stop thinking of yourselfs, lets stop pay ncoins for a month lets see how much its gonna hurt them,Cuz i am tired i want my acm passes back or i wont stop uploading this,So simple fix or get fixed i have already locate where are you guys :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sesh2    15
53 minutes ago, IAmAlwaysHigh said:

Hmmm i will make it short aight?,Your are company that works with money right?, We are the costumers we pay to get items/gears/ but its still free right? so since we pay you (talking for few people and me ) today i have lost 3 passes acm and many bresses ressing my char,Whats my point here you are company asking money we are the costumers we came in to buy items but we dont pay for this lag so close server fix it or simlpe i have read the rules you can have awesome fun in jail guys selling fake products? Get serious close server and fix it i dont care how many days will take just go ahead and do it,Also for the rest who pay ncoins or i dont care what they doing its none of my busness stop thinking of yourselfs, lets stop pay ncoins for a month lets see how much its gonna hurt them,Cuz i am tired i want my acm passes back or i wont stop uploading this,So simple fix or get fixed i have already locate where are you guys :) 

why are you brezzing your toons during 0 xp loss event? kinda noob move and wasting scrolls, maybe that's why you not succeeding in this game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zosiaczek    0

Fix your internet maybe. I am playing here for a month, never got any lag and got dc two times: first time when my dog plugged off my internet cable from laptop so I switched to using wifi and second time when my cat sitting on router accidentialy powered it off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Degus    118
1 hour ago, Sesh2 said:

why are you brezzing your toons during 0 xp loss event? kinda noob move and wasting scrolls, maybe that's why you not succeeding in this game?

You have some anger problems, I can think of several reasons to scroll rez.  As for "waste" a scroll, they are in grocery store, who cares.  OP was about wasting consumables due to lag, which IS real, I've dropped cakes on top of each other cuz the game lagged so bad it didn't pop, then suddenly 2 cakes on each other. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sesh2    15
1 minute ago, Degus said:

You have some anger problems, I can think of several reasons to scroll rez.  As for "waste" a scroll, they are in grocery store, who cares.  OP was about wasting consumables due to lag, which IS real, I've dropped cakes on top of each other cuz the game lagged so bad it didn't pop, then suddenly 2 cakes on each other. 

well maybe you should know better than to play during lag, or pay $ for items in a game that's constantly laggy….this "lag" been going on for long time, noob

seems is probly user error if you are wasting items because of lagz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Zosiaczek said:

Fix your internet maybe. I am playing here for a month, never got any lag and got dc two times: first time when my dog plugged off my internet cable from laptop so I switched to using wifi and second time when my cat sitting on router accidentialy powered it off.

Its not my internet trust me no disconnects just simple long way lag and run speedtest was perfectly fine 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sesh2 said:

why are you brezzing your toons during 0 xp loss event? kinda noob move and wasting scrolls, maybe that's why you not succeeding in this game?

why i am brezzing good question cuz i am using dreadnaught and i lose agro after death and i want to be fast also got much bres in my warehouse from old zaken/freya mini bosses 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Degus said:

You have some anger problems, I can think of several reasons to scroll rez.  As for "waste" a scroll, they are in grocery store, who cares.  OP was about wasting consumables due to lag, which IS real, I've dropped cakes on top of each other cuz the game lagged so bad it didn't pop, then suddenly 2 cakes on each other. 

Also there is another way why i am using bress simple some people are walking around and try to steal spot if they see you dead i have dropped 2 cakes too but i ve spend 2 acm passes for that mistake was time ago maybe week ago or so 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont care much for bress just my acm passes they are real money bress are nothing i have more than 400 its different real money from game money hope you understand but if they keep selling fake products no worth to keep paying them besides its more safe and cheaper buy adenas than ncoins nowdays 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Degus    118
32 minutes ago, Sesh2 said:

well maybe you should know better than to play during lag, or pay $ for items in a game that's constantly laggy….this "lag" been going on for long time, noob

seems is probly user error if you are wasting items because of lagz

Who the F are you to call people names because you don't like their play style?  0 xp is better then the 50% I can still get during lag?  I had 20 free cakes on 8 different acct, who the F said I spent money on them?  You're a troll, simple, go play w/ Mixa and act like you know everything, damn!  My iss died in party, what, you want my to run it all the way back instead of a .10$ brez that i've accumulated thousands of over the years?  And who the F are you for telling him he hasn't succeeded in game, you don't know him,  his goals, personal achievements? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    536
3 hours ago, Sesh2 said:

why are you brezzing your toons during 0 xp loss event? kinda noob move and wasting scrolls, maybe that's why you not succeeding in this game?

I usually don't agree with this nob, but he's right in this case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sesh2 you are most hated in server so like i said i got plenty bress fast casting speed i dont wanna lose my spot to some others  cuz of ncsoft fault and i repeat i dont care for bresses they got no price anymore,Guess some people dont know time is money or xp even... 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sesh2 said:

well maybe you should know better than to play during lag, or pay $ for items in a game that's constantly laggy….this "lag" been going on for long time, noob

seems is probly user error if you are wasting items because of lagz

Yeah blame us for ncsoft faults.. thats what you do in game too you got nothing else to do than trash talk to others but i wont fall to your level mate yeah you are right about bresses but "I Dont Care" simple you think 1 day per week this game will be saved from maintenance i have seen bugs and bugs that they still havent fixed if they want to upload an online game they must fix it first 2 hours per week wont fix a thing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeune    23
6 hours ago, IAmAlwaysHigh said:

Hmmm i will make it short aight?,Your are company that works with money right?, We are the costumers we pay to get items/gears/ but its still free right? so since we pay you (talking for few people and me ) today i have lost 3 passes acm and many bresses ressing my char,Whats my point here you are company asking money we are the costumers we came in to buy items but we dont pay for this lag so close server fix it or simlpe i have read the rules you can have awesome fun in jail guys selling fake products? Get serious close server and fix it i dont care how many days will take just go ahead and do it,Also for the rest who pay ncoins or i dont care what they doing its none of my busness stop thinking of yourselfs, lets stop pay ncoins for a month lets see how much its gonna hurt them,Cuz i am tired i want my acm passes back or i wont stop uploading this,So simple fix or get fixed i have already locate where are you guys :) 

I agree with you, the situation is unacceptable, but if the server close, it won't be temporary. I don't think that's what you want

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

18 minutes ago, Jeune said:

I agree with you, the situation is unacceptable, but if the server close, it won't be temporary. I don't think that's what you want

I dont care much if they can close it for week for months i prefer a job to be done than half job done i think everyone would prefer that way 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

That was his only post so it was probably an advertisement, it sounds like an advertisement, also program running on your PC isn't going to fix the fact there are too many people maxing out their server.

expanding capacity of the server, or a new server is the only fix.

Edited by crunchyblack21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sesh2    15
38 minutes ago, crunchyblack21 said:

That was his only post so it was probably an advertisement, it sounds like an advertisement, also program running on your PC isn't going to fix the fact there are too many people maxing out their server.

expanding capacity of the server, or a new server is the only fix.

no, these server issues started a while back even at light population, which is less than max load capacity of the server

you random casual noobs need to learn its the bots causing the lag, they hack the server....literally

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Sesh2 said:

no, these server issues started a while back even at light population, which is less than max load capacity of the server

you random casual noobs need to learn its the bots causing the lag, they hack the server....literally

 and you need a new hobby clearly....

 

we can maybe help you find a place you will be happy?

 

or you just act like a salty little kid always?  im new here so I don't know.

Edited by crunchyblack21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sesh2    15
1 hour ago, crunchyblack21 said:

 and you need a new hobby clearly....

 

we can maybe help you find a place you will be happy?

 

or you just act like a salty little kid always?  im new here so I don't know.

calm down kid, its just a game

whats this "we" stuff? you and the other 19 real ppl playing? or you and the other 5k bots on server? get real kid

bro im just splaining you how is it, because you seem to be new to this issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, IAmAlwaysHigh said:

And after 3 days what i am gonna do no worth using it i guess 

I am just suggesting what works for me. I been using the paid version of ExitLag for awhile now, and it helps with my lag issue especially I am from Singapore so the lag I got usually is unplayable for me. You can try it for 3 days if you like it you can continue to use it and if you don't you can just leave it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sesh2    15
15 hours ago, Degus said:

Who the F are you to call people names because you don't like their play style?  0 xp is better then the 50% I can still get during lag?  I had 20 free cakes on 8 different acct, who the F said I spent money on them?  You're a troll, simple, go play w/ Mixa and act like you know everything, damn!  My iss died in party, what, you want my to run it all the way back instead of a .10$ brez that i've accumulated thousands of over the years?  And who the F are you for telling him he hasn't succeeded in game, you don't know him,  his goals, personal achievements? 

so if they are free cakes, and you made the not-so-smart choice of using them during lag that's been going on for a year....sounds more like failure, not success

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×