Atlas's Enchants

With upcoming update, You should change Atlas's Earring enchant prices. If you was planning to make it costs 100 k mentee marks, would be better reduce it to 50 k marks each scroll. 

PPL with average gear (like mine) can make new 103 toon in 8 hours without spends for consumables, next 5 days I just doing Castilla and Coal Mines on it and I reach 105 (normal server settings). But this is a real challenge for new players...

So I think if somebody is exping alts just for scrolls, give them fastest way for making that and delete character after. No need to overload locations (Coal Mines, BS95, BS99). New comers who desire to graduate with 105 level here, will give own mentor 2 scrolls for 104>105 level up. It will keep high prices for mentees and will help them at start a bit. Also I think that people, who can't afford to buy mentee with their own exalted gear, will be able to make own +12 earring faster. 

Pros: 

1. Oldies will leave newbie' areas faster.

2. Newbies will get good start bonuses. 

3. Servers will getless stress.

Contras:

Nothing and .... incompetence.

PS.

Your development team can send to me for this tip a big nothing. As your regular customer, It's exactly what I expect. 

I think you don't understand how things work, they want to show high online numbers to their investors for how well the server is doing to get the fat paycheck bonus at the end of the year, they don't care if you wait 1 hour on a queue.

8 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

With upcoming update, You should change Atlas's Earring enchant prices. If you was planning to make it costs 100 k mentee marks, would be better reduce it to 50 k marks each scroll. 

PPL with average gear (like mine) can make new 103 toon in 8 hours without spends for consumables, next 5 days I just doing Castilla and Coal Mines on it and I reach 105 (normal server settings). But this is a real challenge for new players...

So I think if somebody is exping alts just for scrolls, give them fastest way for making that and delete character after. No need to overload locations (Coal Mines, BS95, BS99). New comers who desire to graduate with 105 level here, will give own mentor 2 scrolls for 104>105 level up. It will keep high prices for mentees and will help them at start a bit. Also I think that people, who can't afford to buy mentee with their own exalted gear, will be able to make own +12 earring faster. 

Pros: 

1. Oldies will leave newbie' areas faster.

2. Newbies will get good start bonuses. 

3. Servers will getless stress.

Contras:

Nothing and .... incompetence.

PS.

Your development team can send to me for this tip a big nothing. As your regular customer, It's exactly what I expect. 

not sure why you crying for faster stuff, since this game is based on watching the game grind your life away for you and taking literally years to do it

if you can do it so fast why you complain on doing it faster? +12 earring is better than some epic jewels....every1 should get it easy?

they are changing the questing areas anyways, they should have added more like 3 years ago for grind and quest...…...but they can barely do a weekly restart

PS> its your own fault for being a regular customer...NCscam did not make you pay to watch the game play for you

3 hours ago, Sesh2 said:

not sure why you crying for faster stuff, since this game is based on watching the game grind your life away for you and taking literally years to do it

if you can do it so fast why you complain on doing it faster? +12 earring is better than some epic jewels....every1 should get it easy?

they are changing the questing areas anyways, they should have added more like 3 years ago for grind and quest...…...but they can barely do a weekly restart

PS> its your own fault for being a regular customer...NCscam did not make you pay to watch the game play for you

Dude, every single post you come with this “just watch your toon playing and blah blah blah bullshit”.

Lineage always was a grind game. If you are that much against macro as it is nowadays, just bleep turn yours OFF.

This macro today  is the best thing ever for those who doesn’t have the time to grind manually. We can just turn macro ON and go do something usefull, like WORK, or live, or whatever. Just STFU about it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ukah said:

Dude, every single post you come with this “just watch your toon playing and blah blah blah bullshit”.

Lineage always was a grind game. If you are that much against macro as it is nowadays, just bleep turn yours OFF.

This macro today  is the best thing ever for those who doesn’t have the time to grind manually. We can just turn macro ON and go do something usefull, like WORK, or live, or whatever. Just STFU about it.

you need to calm down kid, no1 force you to read the wealth of info in my posts....not sure what you crying about

well its called a game, it means you are supposed to actually play it......instead you watch your macro play4you = not really a game

some people have fun looking their toon playing the game like its a TV show or something, but I would rather actual have stuff to do in game besides macro4life

5 hours ago, Sesh2 said:

You do not understand. Since update everyone will be able to get Atlas +12 spends to the boters 4b only (not 6 like now). Or can make it by myself and I do it for clan reputation. 

I know that people might destroy market selling 103 mentees (they will do it anyway). So, perhaps,100 k coins should be given only for 104>105 level up. It's 3 marks (with clan mission), not 2 as was planning.

There is no problem with procrastination in game process, but I don't like to watch for the login screen for tens minutes after every single disconnect.