Mana regen on hunting mobs

Since this afternoon, it seems to be a problem in mana regeneration of characters... Yul Archers, Othell and Feoh, but also Iss and Aeore seem to be blocked in mana regenerating passive skills when hunting mobs in party full. Trying different situations, with one or two Yul, one or two Feoh and the issue still remains.

As it was not the same situation we encountered in hunting yesterday, could you please check if there's any problem about this?

Thank you.

HI,

at the time i xped mentees i had the same problem sometimes. rebuild your party somethimes when a char was in town its somehow bugged
If that dont help i guess there are palyers arround that do most dmg to the monsters you want to hunt and you aint recive MP back.

GL

If that's in coal mines then it's because of leechers. Due to this weird bug you can't see people, but you see where progressive heal hits or just watch your xp. If it's 4kkk from one mob and 27k from another then I'm afraid your spot is infected with leechers who outdamage you.

I keep having this issue literally everyday, people come around because they see a tank bringing mobs and take my XP to the point where my ISS is out of MP and can't heal (I go with tank, iss and a feoh, all in paulinas :) so low dps). If I move away, as there are other free spots (I avoid peak hours), they follow. If I ask them to leave me alone, they tell me to quit the game if I don't like it lol. What a lovely community we have!