returned player

gabriel28

First check with Tarti in Gludio to see if she will let you do any of the low level quests. Can't recall if she rewarded the Twilight armor and Apoc weapon after you complete the level 40 quest or the level 20 one. If she does not give you those quests, then your next chance to get a package is at 105 when you pick your subclass. (Note: you'll need to pick a subclass similar to your main if you want to use the armor and weapon on your main.)

The L2 store does sell 30 Day R99 weapon (200 Ncoin) and R99 armor (400 Ncoin) packages. 600 Ncoin is roughly the equivalent of ~1.2B adena depending on server and whether or not an event is taking place. I'll let you decide if you want to spend 1.2B on something that disappears in 30 days. 

• Like 1

Thank you guys, I just forgot the email I used, so I created this new one.
@Mystikal  I did Tarti quests, but only the level 95, I not recived any armor or weapon. 
We dont get armor and weapon when finish the first exalted quest? I already have dual classe on my main account and the one I use for box, so will have some change when I get level 105?

The Tarti quest that gives it is the level 40 quest I think. Anything above that and you definitely miss out.

Yes, you do get Exalted Armor and Weapon after completing first Exalted quest. The bonuses compare to R grade equipment, iirc. The weapon will have the same basic boosts that you see on Shadow weapons, including PVE +10%, HP +15%, etc.

After you complete the second Exalted quest you'll get an enchant for your weapon, which brings it up to the level of an Enhanced Shadow weapon, which is R99. 

The Exalted quests are exhausting. I definitely tip my hat to anyone who completes those quests in basic R grade weapons/armor.

• Like 1

@Mystikal
Thanks for replay.
Yeah, that exauted quest is such a pain. I'm making this quest on my main and two box, in 19h and 22min I just have complete 2256 (box), 2374 (main) and 1823 (box), but I'm hopefully with the update, I read that all members of the party will get the quest item, so I think will be complete much more faster, and will have another place to low gear players do the first exalted quest:
War-Torn Plains: Sigel, Tyrr, Othell, Iss, Aeore, and Ertheia classes and Blazing Swamp: Feoh, Yul, and Wynn classes
Thank you all guys.