Are they changing Balok

rangomal

Guys need confirmation about this.I didnt see anything in patch but i heard they are gonna make balok high level and 14man.So One of our like 3 adena options is getting removed now? We will be left like with only mentees and fishing now?

6 hours ago, rangomal said:

Guys need confirmation about this.I didnt see anything in patch but i heard they are gonna make balok high level and 14man.So One of our like 3 adena options is getting removed now? We will be left like with only mentees and fishing now?

Level stays the same, but you'll need 14 ppl to enter.

4 hours ago, jaleman31 said:

how we will  will play this now?  

2  sometimes 3 drops  for 14 players?

and  waiting for everyone to be present to pick drops will be crazy..

So in the old days when the raid was killed everyone was disciplined enough not to pick anything except the two PLs. The two would then drop the CC, scurry off to one corner, drop everything again, make random party between them and pick. Both PLs would then rejoin their respective parties with whatever they got and re-drop within the party and that was it.

Of course we had less children playing the game back then. Good luck with this now ^_^.

1 hour ago, Healingbewbs said:

So in the old days when the raid was killed everyone was disciplined enough not to pick anything except the two PLs. The two would then drop the CC, scurry off to one corner, drop everything again, make random party between them and pick. Both PLs would then rejoin their respective parties with whatever they got and re-drop within the party and that was it.

Of course we had less children playing the game back then. Good luck with this now ^_^.

Yeah that was so, but back them it took years to lvl and gear a toon to participate, each toon was recognizable, now every toon is disposable, takes 1-2 days to rech 103, scam or try to scam, delete  the toon and repeat next cycle. 

maybe some dev team should play this game to see what kind of people are left playing it and adjust some changes to be more realistic.OR maybe we can have some definitive patch notes with the changes a few days before the patch and not less than 24 hours before so we can 1)prepare and 2)not speculate wild guesses. but that would requiere competence, punctuality, sensibility and responsibility qualities that seems to be nonexistent anymore. shame

Edited by b0uff0s