Gameplay vs. Respect

I've introduced myself before, on the forum, but I'll repeat it again, my name is Alexandre, I'm 45 years old, I've been playing Lineage for a long time.

In the beginnings of Lineage, a lot was different, the game and the players, today seeing Lineage2 Classic, I see that we are easy to identify the veterans.

Many clans, with their flags, very strong representing their countries, inspired me to make the 4Fun / IrmandadeBr Ally BrasilPower Flag very significant, and in turn it was very beautiful. I will not be frivolous and defend all Brazilian players here, nor can I, but I want to defend my Ally in the sense of saying that we play the PVE game, we play for fun, we have few rules in the clan, the biggest one is respect for members and members players.

I find an immense lack of respect when I read in the chat, a player threatening to kill all Brazilians in the game, or offending us, without a doubt prejudiced, racist behavior, I believe that these must be the children who play L2, and not veterans. We must all respect all nationalities, without prejudice or persecution.

About players with the Brazilian Flag, from Ally BrasilPower, if anyone has a problem with any player with that flag, please let me know, or my wife (Cali) or Dreyfuz that we will investigate and resolve the situation.

I have suggested in the Clan that when people like that (prejudiced) talk in the chat, they should be blocked, so that this type of behavior does not disturb the fun that l2 provides.

• Moderators

Greetings Casemonstro,

Please note that the best way to start an investigation is to submit a ticket to our Support team with as much evidence as possible. Our Support team can then take a closer look and determine the necessary actions. You can reach the Support team via the Support tab above.

Thank you!

I am very grateful for the prompt response, and I really hope I don't need to open tickets about these prejudiced actions, I hope they stop.

More if necessary I will open tickets, I do not agree with this prejudice, nor suffer prejudice or perform it with any player / nationality.

Well if your ally name is Brazilians you have to expect other people say "ok lets go fight/kill the Brazilians". In the same way if your clan name was LittlePinkSubmarines you have to expect people say something like this "Ok lets go fight/kill the submarines". I strongly believe that you misunderstand or you have taken this game to seriously. In Giran server for example you read things like this "Lets kill the Greeks, poor Greeks, pay loans" but in the end of the day we having fun and all respekt its other. Dont be offended so easily. And if you are smart enough and you think that someone threats you in game in a way that seems like its gona be serious irl then just send a ticket.

15 minutes ago, Aares said:

Well if your ally name is Brazilians you have to expect other people say "ok lets go fight/kill the Brazilians". In the same way if your clan name was LittlePinkSubmarines you have to expect people say something like this "Ok lets go fight/kill the submarines". I strongly believe that you misunderstand or you have taken this game to seriously. In Giran server for example you read things like this "Lets kill the Greeks, poor Greeks, pay loans" but in the end of the day we having fun and all respekt its other. Dont be offended so easily. And if you are smart enough and you think that someone threats you in game in a way that seems like its gona be serious irl then just send a ticket.

He said everything, that's the idea, to have fun.

Thanks!