lesser giant's lucky enchant stone weapon (r-grade)

Esthus

You have to use a Giant's Scroll: Enchant Weapon (R grade), not one of the normal Enchant Weapon R scrolls. Giant's Scrolls (or abbreviated GEWR) cost about 180M adena. By contrast, a normal Enchant Weapon R grade (EWR) scroll is only about 12M - 22M. (The prices for all of this stuff is actually much cheaper than what people are selling them for, but that's a story for another time.)

Once you have the GEWR in your inventory, hover your cursor over it and right click.

An event window will open up with two boxes.

In the first box you'll see the GEWR. Next to it is an empty box for your weapon. You should see a sword image there.

Drag the weapon that you want to enchant from your inventory into the empty weapon box.

After you've successfully placed your weapon, a third box will appear below the scroll and weapon boxes. That is where you place the Lesser Giant stone,

You're all set. Read any information in the event window as it pertains to what may happen to your weapon if you proceed. Once you've done that and you still want to enchant, hit "Start." 

please I am a player over 20 years old.i m the person hqave handicap locomotor .for me lineage 2 is best.deep player of lineage2 games.much the return of original lineage 2 .,what each character did the quest for each character.arma armura why they were in the store.what b up to any levalat the same time adena was proportionalitate in order to to different item. all heroes had the same power in case they fought depends on the one who handled it.curreently I see that 40...,20,.to40 remains the armor of on armur why for level small weapon thule stor has yo prepare from weapon .,.c.,.lineage2 the old games on 20 years go has the posibilityplease go back to the o;d original game and play it today I have freand who do not exceed leval 41., .,.what happens for 15 day I as a player I mean the 15 day weapon it has no value because I play day 10houer impossibil to use a person who plays two three hours a day will expire what happens to the one who run out of gun can not buy in stores
pleace returne to old games
the forst one in the made ring was very well desingned please go back to yhe first and the first one to driwns well designed at least get
thenks.,., I expect theat you will make certain correction for improvement in international standards
multumesc.,.mult .,un romin ., ce crede ca veti reveni ,la original l.,.2mobi coold be destroyed was extraordinarily beautiful.,
patiently waiting for the return to the origina
extras.,.