Live Server Game Update: Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Dawn of Heroes update will be live. Patch Notes can be read here.
  • The 16th Anniversary Veteran Rewards and Freebie Gift will go Live in the L2 Store. Check out the details on the Dawn of Heroes L2 Store update.
    • A special anniversary day gift (Vitality Maintaining Rune – 7-day) will be available in the L2 Store on 4/28 only. Do not forget to login to celebrate our 16th Anniversary!
  • The Attendance Checklist event will be available for one last week.
  • The server settings event will end.
  • The Ancient Kingdom Cloaks will no longer be on the L2 Store.
  • The Cursed Weapons system will be enabled again. Check the patch notes (UI & Other Changes) for new changes.
  • The following items will be removed from the game:
  • Character creation will be temporarily enabled for 24 hours before being unavailable again on 4/23.

Other notes:

• Live servers are currently at max capacity during peak times so you may encounter a login queue.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, KillerFrost said:

I find it funny there is no melee lag fix yet server bonus settings are going away.

I agree.

@Hime Please add Red Libra Event for 1 week to conformation with this update, and for latency/lag compensation.

Edited by Massacre
  • Like 1

Problem is not the queue, problem that many Brazilians are having and not being able to log in to the server, where we send tickets and the support says shamelessly that our connection is not supported, we ask that the support kindly provide a list of approved providers, since the lineage 2 is the only online game where "there are unsupported connections", you have a serious problem with bots, and are blocking connection ports for honest users, this comes from the update of 03/11, at this time I am playing in the euro and I sincerely waited 1 year for the cloak event, and I didn’t just enjoy it because I can’t log in, at the time I’m playing in the euro, and sincerely if you continue after this update consider a player less or more

sorry "google translator "

bring back the bloody mobs in Primeval isle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 tired of your failed tries, just put the bloody mobs back the way they were before u took officially 30% but what all know and see is i guess u took 50-60% off the bloody mobs, put them baaaaack !!!!!!!!

Edited by bibishor
  • Like 1

• L2 Team
11 minutes ago, TheHaggarDagger said:

No mention of Othell Fortune Seeker updated coin buff in patch notes... Please tell me this was a mistake and not a region omission.

Mistake. Adding it in.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The 16th Anniversary Veteran Rewards and Freebie Gift will go Live in the L2 Store. Check out the details on the Dawn of Heroes L2 Store update.
    • A special anniversary day gift (Vitality Maintaining Rune – 7-day) will be available in the L2 Store on 4/28 only. Do not forget to login to celebrate our 16th Anniversary!
  • The Cursed Weapons system will be enabled again. Check the patch notes (UI & Other Changes) for new changes.
  • Character creation will be temporarily enabled for 24 hours before being unavailable again on 4/23.

Other notes:

• Live servers are currently at max capacity during peak times so you may encounter a login queue.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

dont see info about balok instance change to 14 member to enter, can you tell me? still 7 member need to enter or need 14?

Also, can we have same karma system as classic?

evel

Karma Points

Description

Decrease P. Def./M. Def. by 5% and movement speed by 5.

Decrease P. Def./M. Def. by 10% and movement speed by 10.

Decrease P. Def./M. Def. by 15% and movement speed by 30.

4 (New)

Decrease P. Def./M. Def. by 30% and movement speed by 35. Cannot use escape (e.g. Scroll of Escape, My Teleport, or Instant Teleport)

@Juji right now I feel kind of disappointed, I asked almost every patch what was going ti happen to the transform sealbooks even bought some anakim on its time by hero coin those weren't cheap but 1st you removed the quest on the patch before it was supposed to be removed, now you said on this patch notes that avante garde npc is going to be removed while its gone for many months and I sent tickets asking were the npc is. AND NOW on THIS patchnotes is removed.
I have 4 characters who had the quest more than meet the eyes done and you took me the avant NPC before time, and now the Hero coins and adena used for my colection of transforms is wasted...

The thing that hurts me more is being ignored and now reading the note saying that the transforms sealbooks are being removed and we are not being compensated for this extreme rare items.

• Thanks 1

Good Evening (Using Google translator)

The new skills that we will get at lvl 110 only show all the neglect of Ncosft with Sigel Knight, the skill that Sigel Knight only serves to call mobs, that is, a new aura that Sigel Knight already has, the only difference is that the new aura has only a 2% chance of making a debuff that takes 30% of P. Defense and M. Defense, but when youd see the new abilities of the other categories, such as Tyrr, Summoner, Archer, Othell, Iss and etc., Sigel's new ability is a skill that shouldn't exist, as we already have an aura that already provokes monsters. Meanwhile, the other classes simply gain skills that will reinforce and make them stronger. Because, Ncsoft when thinking about a skill, it thinks that this skill will serve this class not only in PVE, but also in PVP and honestly, Sigel has been gaining crude skills that only serve for PVE, while the other classes has been gaining skills that serve for PVE, PVP and Olympics, and this new update is further proof of that. In short, for other categories, abilities that increase damage, defense and etc. and for Sigel, ability that causes monsters and that has a percentage of 2% to make a debuff of taking 30% of Defense and Defense, or that is, a skill that only works for PVE and does not help Sigel in anything in PVP or in Mass PVP, much less in the Olympics, while the others help in PVP, PVE, in Mass PVP and in the Olympics. I will give a suggestion to NCsoft, Sigel Knight cancels, if they hate the class to the point of creating a meaningless skill, with a percentage of only 2%, better not to have put a chance on this, better to just keep the aura that already exists and ready, leave Sigel without this ability that shames us when we read the new skills of other classes. Because in the Olympics, with the extremely short time, NCsoft just said the following, the Olympics continued to be dominated by the high damage DDs, especially the Feohs, NCsoft has always been a company that never had the capacity to balance the classes and that is a fact, and the greatest proof is in the skills of lvl 110 created for each class, while the others gain abilities that enhance the damage and etc., Sigel gains an ability to only provoke mobs (which we already have) and that has a chance ultra low to debuff. And the worst thing, remembering that this low chance of giving the debuff is 2% and we will still have to pray for the monsters not to resist, because it has this small detail, that is, in addition to the low percentage for the debuff to be triggered, we will still have to deal with the resistance that the mob will still have.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hime said:

WHAT THE HELL? @Juji @Hime

Server is clogged up. There is a queue of 1-4hrs every day to log into the game and you guys gonna give a 24 hour only Vitality Rune that requires EVERYBODY to log in?! ARE YOU NUTS? Why not just deliver it to the warehouse of the highest level character on each account like you did with the 7 Days 200% XP Runes last year?

No, this is frigging unbelievable. So frigging short sighted by all of you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

Other notes:

Where is the point that say "mobs in primeval isle/storm isle restores back from reductions" ????

Where is the point that say "Lag FIXED" ???

Do u really love joke with Customers ?!

Edited by LadyTania
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, LadyTania said:

Where is the point that say "mobs in primeval isle/storm isle restores back from reductions" ????

Where is the point that say "Lag FIXED" ???

Read the patch notes...

ALSO:

Where are adenas from mobs ??

Where are World Open bosses doable again and drops parts of leviatan stuff/ krisnha stuff to drop down these insane prices ??

Where is the point that reduct DIFFICULTS of EPIC BOSSES octavis/tauti/frintezza that most of ppl cant do them ???

Where is the point where we can READ enchants success rates scamms ??

Where is reduction prices to get/transform bloody krisnha weaps/leaviatan ??

Edited by LadyTania