Live Server Game Update: Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Hime

25 minutes ago, WanPom said:

if you connect more pc or laptop in same router still only 3 account will be active.because all share 1 ip address.

They didn't say anything about 3 clients per IP... That's just your guess and is likely wrong

24 minutes ago, WanPom said:

if you connect more pc or laptop in same router still only 3 account will be active.because all share 1 ip address.

You're probably talking about the default getaway (local) NOT the IPs which are all different among them.. Otherwise.. ip conflict.. Now if it's 3pcs per public ip (what nc wants), well, gl with that.

Now is the time to bring people back and grow the server. Many are at home, playing. Logical! With that the long wait in line to play. But instead of improving the game and looking at all the complaints, so that those players who are returning do not leave anymore, or that a large part remains, you prefer not to do anything. I really don't understand what you want, because money doesn't seem to need it.

So many hunting places to improve, xp, currency, events, instances. A game so big and with so many possibilities to make it more fun for players, and that undoubtedly favors your pocket.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TheThrax said:

How can we get rune stones now with balok 14 ppl party?
When revert mobs in timed instances?

I could not find any mention about this in the patch notes, can you please tell us where is this info?

34 minutes ago, Janetonic said:

1 PC / 3 clients the rule, not 1 IP / 3 clients. This is not the same!

Anyway, very funny we talking about these restrictions, while the server runs with full of bots without any punishment....

@Juji Just a observation. You always say like 4 hours and change for the updates but if i look back. They never have been within that time limit. Restart and stuff sometimes.

Have you guys ever think of a test  server before such a big patch.

Yes this costs money and you have to explain it to the higher up. this is the easy part, make analysis of how much nccoin you usually sell after such a big patch (people are eager to play and pay). Take the average of that and per hour and explain how much they are loosing per hour the game is not up. Thinking it is easily a couple thousand dollars. AWS cloud server cost less than that and price is based on the load you use.

Second part talk to your devs (meaning the people who make the game coding wise). if they say everytime 4 hours and they fail everyime to do that because of 'unforseen' some reflection is in place. But since the game is so old and the dev crew is probably used to doing things their way it might be a though talk. 

l2 is a good game, you just need to get things for a nice smooth cicd deployment and QA. moeny can be saved and money can be made  with this, 

can u extend server boost setting to one more week?

if u compare server boost setting and none ,u will notice that a lot more people 

gonna bought  big vitality pack and etc

specially so many people at home because of corona virus and stay home order

this is momentum u guys have and extend server setting will benefit both of company and players

don't just let it go for one week and give coupon next week

just extend one more week and give anniversary stuff next so it don't drop

make everybody happy ~~thx

12 hours ago, Murkan said:

Good Evening (Using Google translator)

The new skills that we will get at lvl 110 only show all the neglect of Ncosft with Sigel Knight, the skill that Sigel Knight only serves to call mobs, that is, a new aura that Sigel Knight already has, the only difference is that the new aura has only a 2% chance of making a debuff that takes 30% of P. Defense and M. Defense, but when youd see the new abilities of the other categories, such as Tyrr, Summoner, Archer, Othell, Iss and etc., Sigel's new ability is a skill that shouldn't exist, as we already have an aura that already provokes monsters. Meanwhile, the other classes simply gain skills that will reinforce and make them stronger. Because, Ncsoft when thinking about a skill, it thinks that this skill will serve this class not only in PVE, but also in PVP and honestly, Sigel has been gaining crude skills that only serve for PVE, while the other classes has been gaining skills that serve for PVE, PVP and Olympics, and this new update is further proof of that. In short, for other categories, abilities that increase damage, defense and etc. and for Sigel, ability that causes monsters and that has a percentage of 2% to make a debuff of taking 30% of Defense and Defense, or that is, a skill that only works for PVE and does not help Sigel in anything in PVP or in Mass PVP, much less in the Olympics, while the others help in PVP, PVE, in Mass PVP and in the Olympics. I will give a suggestion to NCsoft, Sigel Knight cancels, if they hate the class to the point of creating a meaningless skill, with a percentage of only 2%, better not to have put a chance on this, better to just keep the aura that already exists and ready, leave Sigel without this ability that shames us when we read the new skills of other classes. Because in the Olympics, with the extremely short time, NCsoft just said the following, the Olympics continued to be dominated by the high damage DDs, especially the Feohs, NCsoft has always been a company that never had the capacity to balance the classes and that is a fact, and the greatest proof is in the skills of lvl 110 created for each class, while the others gain abilities that enhance the damage and etc., Sigel gains an ability to only provoke mobs (which we already have) and that has a chance ultra low to debuff. And the worst thing, remembering that this low chance of giving the debuff is 2% and we will still have to pray for the monsters not to resist, because it has this small detail, that is, in addition to the low percentage for the debuff to be triggered, we will still have to deal with the resistance that the mob will still have.

Haha yes, there were Times that tanks especially well played Dark elf one could do nice PvP... now we even with max str build have less power than iss, less def than  robe users, no skills that matter in PvP to make it faster and more fun...when I go oli and see nuker that has somekind of barier that I cannot even go through ( time out was faster lol), iss has bariers and Staff to outrun our skills, ertheias have bariers.. its usless especially now when there are 2 rounds...

1 hour ago, WanPom said:

Where is your proof of this?  I have 99 kids in the family and each owns a Alienware Gaming Behemoth with RTX2080, I should be able to run 297 clients behind 1 IP.  So start showing some proof with the 1 IP bull crap.  Better yet, show me on a technical level (you're talking to a CCIE Voice engineer here) how you would go about blocking 4th client on a single iP?  What if that IP is spooked, proxied and/or masked?  If you don't even know what I am asking, then the Answer is Your A Fake News. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, GhostintheShell said:

Where is your proof of this?  I have 99 kids in the family and each owns a Alienware Gaming Behemoth with RTX2080, I should be able to run 297 clients behind 1 IP.  So start showing some proof with the 1 IP bull crap.  Better yet, show me on a technical level (you're talking to a CCIE Voice engineer here) how you would go about blocking 4th client on a single iP?  What if that IP is spooked, proxied and/or masked?  If you don't even know what I am asking, then the Answer is Your A Fake News. :)

I have 20 kids with the same hardware, but they run the same amount of clients than yours :D

I am a huge fan of VLANs & NAS:D

Edited by minimoy
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Malekiith said:

Haha yes, there were Times that tanks especially well played Dark elf one could do nice PvP... now we even with max str build have less power than iss, less def than  robe users, no skills that matter in PvP to make it faster and more fun...when I go oli and see nuker that has somekind of barier that I cannot even go through ( time out was faster lol), iss has bariers and Staff to outrun our skills, ertheias have bariers.. its usless especially now when there are 2 rounds...

Good afternoon (Using Google Translate)

Precisely, NCsoft is weak in analyzing the game itself. For me there is a lack of real planning about the game, it seems that they create things to create, without planning where it will improve, where it will get worse, where it is necessary and so on. I understand that Sigel, Iss and Healer are support class, but NCsoft itself has been destroying that and at the same time, it has not been doing anything for this class, I will give an example, it has been enhancing DDs, giving this category capacity to stay alive, giving this class more P.Defense to be able to do things without a Sigel, an example of this is Feoh, who gained very strong skills capable of keeping them alive and even has skill that stun in the area. All classes have the ability to leave them for a few seconds without taking damage, Sigel is the only class that is always taking damage, imagine it in an Olympics where every class has the ability to avoid damage and enhances all of this with the items already made to avoid damage , adding all this to the skill of the class itself? Thought, this is what I talk about lack of planning. I think that when you are going to create new skills for each class, you have to look at where this skill will be effective or not, in my opinion when you create a skill and do not do a thorough analysis where this skill will benefit the class in every way, PVE, PVP, PVP in group, Olympics, all this has to be taken into account, otherwise it makes the game always unbalanced, and the skills have to be created by observing the items that the game created, as some classes have much more advantage when they win a new skill, as it has items that further enhance this skill and this class. 

I'll give an example here:

1 - Feoh has the ability to stay immune, and we have covers that also help in this, Feoh has the ability to da stun, but the stun never disappears just because Feoh doesn’t do physical damage, but only damage by skill and everyone knows that stun only removes with physical damage. Feoh has the ability to remove target, lift the face up, fear ability, add to that the ability that Feoh absorbs 95% of the damage + ability that at the highest level of 50% more than Defense and most of the items created increase the Defense P. more than M. Defense, you can see, if we count the number of items, armor, jacks and able, there is more item increasing the Defense D. than Defense.

So when I saw the new skills, I realized that they are already existing but improved skills that can only be taken at level 110, and from DDs these skills will improve everything in them, damage, attack speed, critical and everything, and Sigel's chose to base the new skill on Provoke Aura, that is, a habit that only serves to draw the monsters' attention. And then NCsoft comes to me and creates the Great Tease Aura, that is, the same skill that is to summon monsters that will not help Sigel at all, because we already had a skill that did this, so I think NCsoft thought: Good , for the players of this class not to complain, we will make her debuff that takes 30% of P.Defense and M.Defesa, but, we will not favor this class as we favor DDs, the chance will be a measly 2%, 2% , only 2% is extremely little chance, because the chance of activating this in addition to being small, we will bump into the chance of the enemy monsters or player resisting. To sum up: All the skills created for the classes in level 110 will favor them in PVE, PVP in Group, individual PVP and Olympics, that is, they will give advantage, that is, they are skills that will serve for several things, while the skill of the Sigel really only works for PVE, and only PVE. This only shows that when NCsoft creates something or decides to do something, it does not analyze the game as a whole, it does not ask itself: This skill will serve a wide function, it will improve the class in that sense, this skill will be good for what and etc. So I predict the following, Sigel, who is already having great difficulties in the Olympics, will continue to have difficulties in the Olympics. I will not even waste my time acquiring the item to get this new skill, because I already have one that does this which is to provoke the monsters, because acquiring the item to get a skill that the only novelty that comes is to make a debuff and that this debuff has a 2% chance of occurring, it’s not just worth it.

• Thanks 1