Live Server Game Update: Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Hime

7 minutes ago, GreenHulk said:

they must of edited it out then. I just read that section and there is nothing there about the client limit.

Still there, just before the "classic" section, it's like third one down in the ui changes

58 minutes ago, Harperz said:

at the bottom of patch notes in UI & Other Changes

ahh that is why i didnt see anything about the client limit. since you said: bottom of patch notes, I just went straight to the bottom of the webpage....didnt see that the UI & Other Changes I was looking at, at the bottom of the page was for L2 classic. lol

@Juji Again veteran reward  again ONLY for characters before 01/01/2005 ????????????????

Reconsider fixing this !

01/01/2010 IS PRETTY ENOUGH !

my toon is birth few months later and what ?  01/01/2005 /facepalm

Edited by Anak

Did Castilla's XP drop in this update? I did a run last night on a level 106, and with 570% XP rate, I gained just over 1%. I just did another run now, and at 470% XP rate, I got just a little over 0.30%. I get that vitality bonus is gone, but something doesn't seem to add up here. What am I missing?

• L2 Team
23 minutes ago, razorcrafter said:

I don't think the Birthday Vitality buff's are replenishing vitality like they should. May want to check that out.

Can you explain in more details?

For the Regular Dice that are in the clan missions, these are for the 16th Anniversary event next week. Hold on to them.

7 minutes ago, Juji said:

Can you explain in more details?

For the Regular Dice that are in the clan missions, these are for the 16th Anniversary event next week. Hold on to them.

for the adenna mess up u have anything to say or us usual u gonna avoid that?

13 minutes ago, Toooldforthis said:

So without vitality no adena?Why you sold us prestige rune then?I will cancel prestige and iam closer to quit game more than ever.

dude...

You are too old for this already 9_9

18 minutes ago, Juji said:

@Juji I don't see any Regular Dice in Clan Quests anywhere. Been playing for 15 yrs... smh.

Edited by Sharlanna