Live Server Game Update: Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Hime

10 minutes ago, fademist said:

for the adenna mess up u have anything to say or us usual u gonna avoid that?

right now there's no point in leaving town, just afk for the homunculus time to pass. Hope it wount take to long since ower prestiges are running off meanwhile :)

WTF?? I am on Hunters Valley and mobs drop 80-190 adenas >:(  Before was 300-600. What is going on?????????????????
EXP for Karul Bugber was 4k now is 2,5k :/ 
This adena drop is isnane ¬¬ 

What's going on in the kitchen??????????????

Edited by Cathalix
  • Like 1

Gz to NCSOFT You destroy for well The Game!!

Now even the no powerfull Visa players cant do nothing to fix one Main char to can enjoy the game!

1st You destroy the SPOIL

2nd All Mobs are more powerfull from one player with mid gear and now even the Solo Areas need a Party

3rd You destroy The old crafters becuse now the game Give the exalted armor and weapon

4rth The Drops from mobs with Parts from Armors and weapons R99 not exist any more.

And LAST UPDATE  NO ADENA NO DROPS Without VITALITY.

All This Reason's  at the past they Help   Very much Simple people to do something for free for him self.

At Now you want to kick from the game All WEAK WALLET People and keeping  THE MASTER OF VISA!!!

GZ Again!!!

• Like 1

NCSoft is doing amateur work, destroying the game more and more. This goes from the branch to the subsidiaries. Congratulations on the ridiculous and teasing birthday. And congratulations on treating new and old players like nothing, just targeting your credit cards.

First impressions;

I have a 107 GK and 106 Evis (just came back to game 2 weeks ago); both have mid gear and both are a fair amount stronger.  The Evis new passive is hax and the GK just hits harder all around. 

The no adena w/o Vit is a downer.  Unless they introduce a reasonably cheap Vit rune then this is a BIG fail.

EDIT:  Doesn't this kinda make the Prestige Rune false advertising? 

Edited by Rodah

16 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

@Juji Why do you give us stuff from the Anniversary Event that we can't put in our WH nor destroy it!! Example: Raid Master Armor that you get for being in this fricking game for 15 yrs!! We're stuck with it in our Inventory and CANNOT destroy it!!! WTF!

That... and the fact that 2/3 of those anniversary items are non tradable within account...what a waste

• Like 1

@Juji The Vitality penalty on Adena/Item drops that we had removed for Winter of War was accidentally included in the release. Dev is aware of the issue.??????

now does it mean that i will have to invest money against my will in order for me to have mobs adena drop?

you could better explain this because I think that not all players feel the need to have vitality always full, they just want to level their characters and farm adena in a simple way. Now if you don't want to or don't have the ability to block or ban bots at least it doesn't ruin other players' games

• L2 Team
2 minutes ago, kouto10 said:

@Juji The Vitality penalty on Adena/Item drops that we had removed for Winter of War was accidentally included in the release. Dev is aware of the issue.??????

now does it mean that i will have to invest money against my will in order for me to have mobs adena drop?

you could better explain this because I think that not all players feel the need to have vitality always full, they just want to level their characters and farm adena in a simple way. Now if you don't want to or don't have the ability to block or ban bots at least it doesn't ruin other players' games

We are working to get a Hotfix ASAP for this issue. These settings are not for our region.

• Like 2

Just now, PERSEAS said:

@Juji till u fix the vit problem! why u dont give to ppl vitality buff of gm buffs?

why u dont help ur ppl... just give us vit or gm buff and all be happy...

just saying :o

All will not be happy. And there are many other issues that Juji's dealing with... sad to say.

57 minutes ago, Rodah said:

First impressions;

I have a 107 GK and 106 Evis (just came back to game 2 weeks ago); both have mid gear and both are a fair amount stronger.  The Evis new passive is hax and the GK just hits harder all around. 

The no adena w/o Vit is a downer.  Unless they introduce a reasonably cheap Vit rune then this is a BIG fail.

EDIT:  Doesn't this kinda make the Prestige Rune false advertising? 

You the same Rodah from Bartz at GOD drop?

1 hour ago, D3vilBuffer said:

Care to tell us why you removed 50% mobs from Alter of Evil/Bloody Swamp and increased their spawn timers without putting that in the maintenance notes?

This is part of this update.They didn't include it to the patch notes, but this doesn't make it lesser of a thing.Just a missed patch note, nothing major.