Live Server Game Update: Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Hime

2 hours ago, Juji said:

We are working to get a Hotfix ASAP for this issue. These settings are not for our region.

Seriously now, is there anyone responsible for the evaluation / testing of the files you get from Korea, or you expect from players to verify your product? Have you ever heard about Quality Test engineers or a similar department?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Caligula said:

Seriously now, is there anyone responsible for the evaluation / testing of the files you get from Korea, or you expect from players to verify your product? Have you ever heard about Quality Test engineers or a similar department?

Those days are long gone and it has never been more obvious.

• Like 1

in some update they will even think about the wynn breed, as it is possible that in each update from the elimination of their pets to the actuality it is one of the breeds most despised by the developers of the game, because they do not eliminate it and we stop rodeos, each update that happens is the same for our race, basically every update that happens only seems to exist that there were three main races, feoh, othell and yull, until when will that fanaticism continue as main characters of marvel.I just ask for a little more than respect and balance.
thanks and excuse my english translated.

I opened tickets a few days ago since the server was updated on Thursday.
Then the login issue started, several minutes trying to log into an account.
I did the support procedures and they blamed my provider.
I did a test on the 3G network (IP Random) / VPN / formatted PC / NEW PC / Another internet provider. The problem persists.

Randomly, after several attempts, I manage to access the Launcher.

Support reported that in future updates it would be resolved.
The update arrived and nothing.

I'm from Brazil

@Juji 

@Juji @Hime

Increased the quantities of rewards that can be gained from Tauti, Scarlet van Halisha, Octavis, and Antharas bosses in the Alliance Instanced Zone.

Acording to L2 Wiki Website the only 2 changes were the addition of Star Sign (1) at a 0.05-0.1% chance of droping and Cube of Enhanced Zodiac Agathion (1) at a 0.001-0.005% chance of droping.

Are this it?

Also, is the stupid damage limitation still applies to this bosses? and if yes does it applies to the new Antharas instance too?

Edited by BurnCycle

4 hours ago, Juji said:

We are working to get a Hotfix ASAP for this issue. These settings are not for our region.

@Juji how about the Balok change? was no mentioned on patch note, so its same like No Vit=No Adena? and will fix this as well? or balok stay like this? 14 member pt and not go back to 7?

• L2 Team
3 minutes ago, WanPom said:

@Juji how about the Balok change? was no mentioned on patch note, so its same like No Vit=No Adena? and will fix this as well? or balok stay like this? 14 member pt and not go back to 7?

We received no details about Balok changing in our patch notes, but will bring it up to Dev to see if it is a bug or intended design change.

Its freaking amazing that with all the money you guys take from us for "events" you cannot afford a test server to make sure things work as intended before launching.  It is sad that you guys expect us to continue to deal with these failures.  From the time you announced the update till today, one person could have locally tested files on a private pc and found the issues we have now and fixed them before going live.  This is what a company would do if you really cared about the work you do and the people you serve.  It is what you should have done if you cared about us and our support for you.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kurison said:

Its freaking amazing that with all the money you guys take from us for "events" you cannot afford a test server to make sure things work as intended before launching.  It is sad that you guys expect us to continue to deal with these failures.  From the time you announced the update till today, one person could have locally tested files on a private pc and found the issues we have now and fixed them before going live.  This is what a company would do if you really cared about the work you do and the people you serve.  It is what you should have done if you cared about us and our support for you.

+1 Well said!!!

1 hour ago, Kurison said:

well, they did not take any money from you.....you donated your $, obviously user error on your part for not knowing

but yea im quite surprised myself to login after weeks to a new update only to realize this update really screwed up the game

so if you are a new player and you run your 7-day rune, get up to 103, run out of vitality and get 0 drops....literal 0 adena, 0 items and never progress with this low xp 0 drops scenario

you screwed up the attendance rewards too, now players who had to take off some time will never get this era rewards, instead we get rewards from 6 years ago ?

these are just a few basic failures I realized right away, and how can a gaming company be this bad and you kidz still give them $.....geez

20 minutes ago, xWhizperia said:

So the bugg makes drops depend on VIT. Why dont you send a Vit-rune to all players until you fix the bugg?

because they are going to charge you 1 ncoin for a 7-day rune in about a week

59 minutes ago, Sesh said:

because they are going to charge you 1 ncoin for a 7-day rune in about a week

If u want to take that Vit rune u have to buy minimum 400 ncoin for that owesome 1 ncoin  .......ffs
Also 
there is no reason to open prestige atm , no adena  dropped :)
If they wont act fast they will loose a lot of ppl (NcWest might want that cause of the traffic those days )

Edited by NemesiC

12 minutes ago, NemesiC said:

If u want to take that Vit rune u have to buy minimum 400 ncoin for that owesome 1 ncoin  .......ffs
Also 
there is no reason to open prestige atm , no adena  dropped :)
If they wont act fast they will loose a lot of ppl (NcWest might want that cause of the traffic those days )

duh kid, that's exactly what I just said...they are going to charge you for vitality hahahahaha

im really surprised at the disconnect between korea and our servers....or the devs/admins here are just really really bad at their jobs

For me it's simple, everything is working as intended. They will not fix that untill next maitenance, mby in two weeks, how I know? What'd You think, why they put VIT rune for one week? And not after maintenance, it's a day before... Imo two weeks it's an optimistic scenario anyway, just look how long it took to fix lags, or maybe lags are not fixed yet, and now by reducing population they try to solve this problem? Really nothing gonna suprise me with this " company ". Juji now You can say to Your boss, finally after years of trying: "Mission complete, I've destroy game finally"! 

6 hours ago, Juji said:

We received no details about Balok changing in our patch notes, but will bring it up to Dev to see if it is a bug or intended design change.

So you dont test what you get from koreea....so many years of lies you told us lol.

Atleast tell when server transfer will be available...or how to get Top Grade Stones for augument. You made them one of the rarest item in game...let us trade weapons with augument if you cant do anything about it...

15 minutes ago, xElement said:

@Juji Except from drop adena, drop items the problem applies to XP to.

+1 for the gm buff 

Well even considering the end of "special server settings" the difference prior and after update is so huge.

Yesterday i did almost 10x less XP during coal mine compared to the usual xp gained through this instance.

If this difference is only the fact of the end of server settings i would like to now how xp bonus were stacking to lead to such a difference...

I got few words to share with you guys and some realities... I see they care more for classic they answer faster in there than here @Juji is answering their questions but when we ask no answer just ignore we are on the dark side arent we?.. You are the most poor and worst company i have ever meet in online games each patch you update you make game worst with bugs lags and ruin every class to force us play the most "top class" you think...True GameMasters are close server and fix it and they have one test server if you are lazy to test it then give us the link so we can test it by ourselfs since we know more what is going on inside the game Gms you havent logged more than 5 years in game to check adenas sellers still exist they spam bots still exist you made free pk system dont expect any free spot or unrevenged one..So my point here is simple put your asses in one chair and fix it you made buffers healers crafters most useless in game you gonna tell me why? Simple you upgrade VR.You killed PvP you made zones with no pvp availiable half server cant even speak of their low profile of english You just put us 6 years back.. Xp is way to much nerfed duo acm with 515% and got only 8% you propably smoking something when you make Maintenance if you want costumers fix your game or be prepare to be outside and asking money for food you are disapointed company with no intersted on players but to money if you want money fix it when we see changes then we pay.I got xp runes running in few of my mentees the last ones from attedance rewards 200% ones but the xp is low i even log out i prefer play cs and shoot some people which i can imagine that its your company..If you get hurt by my message i dont care we even asked you 3-4 days ago what is gonna happend with balok and never answer..At least grow up and tell us that you care for classic more than Live servers..We are humans we understand better than your monster company  :)

• Like 2

I have uses and we have to search and still keep the game in that state. There is no reason to pay prestige packages and generally stay in a server that is just to fool us. You do not respect that we have been paying you for so many years. We all ask you to find out what will happen so we know.

throw the server and fix this because you're going to give compensation to people who have xp rune and drop if adena don't give the mobs i dont understand much

why dont put pts or other server for prove new event or patch u did it year ago