Live Server Game Update: Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Hime

Not only did you not lower the price for upgrading r99 weapon to r110, but you also put a disproportionate price for artifact book lv.3.Keep the good work you are making and very soon you can say bye bye to all your incoming.>:(

• Like 3

@Juji why not surprise for you keep the balok change to be secret, hm you will post the answer in the last 5 min before maintenance right? and not even post it. you was read my post, i know you read it. ANSWER!

Edited by WanPom

20 minutes ago, WanPom said:

@Juji why not surprise for you keep the balok change to be secret, hm you will post the answer in the last 5 min before maintenance right? and not even post it. you was read my post, i know you read it. ANSWER!

I really wanna know as well, this decision is gonna affect im gonna play the game or not.Seriously the balok farm with many toons was like my only income as a free to play player.Removing that and everything goes to hell.TELL US JUJI T_T

10 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Dawn of Heroes update will be live. Patch Notes can be read here.
  • The 16th Anniversary Veteran Rewards and Freebie Gift will go Live in the L2 Store. Check out the details on the Dawn of Heroes L2 Store update.
    • A special anniversary day gift (Vitality Maintaining Rune – 7-day) will be available in the L2 Store on 4/28 only. Do not forget to login to celebrate our 16th Anniversary!
  • The Attendance Checklist event will be available for one last week.
  • The server settings event will end.
  • The Ancient Kingdom Cloaks will no longer be on the L2 Store.
  • The Cursed Weapons system will be enabled again. Check the patch notes (UI & Other Changes) for new changes.
  • The following items will be removed from the game:
  • Character creation will be temporarily enabled for 24 hours before being unavailable again on 4/23.

Other notes:

• Live servers are currently at max capacity during peak times so you may encounter a login queue.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

"Character creation will be temporarily enabled for 24 hours before being unavailable again on 4/23."

Again? Why?

1 hour ago, frankznbeanz said:

you didnt read the patch notes. alot of new areas are gonna be vampiric resistant, there for gonna need a healer.

90% of the ppl got a healer toon to use on bot, same shit as...i play as healer and really i start to think some day ago that i need to start another "usefull" toon instead of healer.
healers are the only class that not received any change in years, no new skills(wow a 110 usless skill), or any change to improve the quality of play for this class while, tanks, tyrrs, mages and iss got new skills, balance, etc in every update

Edited by zMigueX

6 minutes ago, zMigueX said:

90% of the ppl got a healer toon to use on bot, same shit as...i play as healer and really i start to think some day ago that i need to start another "usefull" toon instead of healer.
healers are the only class that not received any change in years, no new skills(wow a 110 usless skill), or any change to improve the quality of play for this class while, tanks, tyrrs, mages and iss got new skills, balance, etc in every update

I play as healer for the past 15 years and I will agree with you that I haven't seen any improvement to this class either. It would be easier if I made a new character e.g. an archer or a mage that wouldn't require me to press so many buttons and enjoy more the experience as it would be easier to gain xp or join pt.

10 hours ago, Zelphiel said:

@Juji right now I feel kind of disappointed, I asked almost every patch what was going ti happen to the transform sealbooks even bought some anakim on its time by hero coin those weren't cheap but 1st you removed the quest on the patch before it was supposed to be removed, now you said on this patch notes that avante garde npc is going to be removed while its gone for many months and I sent tickets asking were the npc is. AND NOW on THIS patchnotes is removed.
I have 4 characters who had the quest more than meet the eyes done and you took me the avant NPC before time, and now the Hero coins and adena used for my colection of transforms is wasted...

The thing that hurts me more is being ignored and now reading the note saying that the transforms sealbooks are being removed and we are not being compensated for this extreme rare items.

Really. What a hell?

2 weeks no answer:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17516-is-this-joke/

No possibility to learn skill before.

But this NPC is going to be deleted only this time. C'mon NCWest what's wrong with you?

After restart, I will send ticket to restore my hero coins for this Sealbook (400 HC), and for 6 useless HEWRs (one I used, but if you need revert enchantment of 7th, I will be ok).

5 minutes ago, mrpa1n said:

I love it .... no more then 3 accounts per pc ... ohhh those guys who bought all those fancy's are in for a surprise :D

Yeh :D feels great, too many bought tons of them lately, now i wanna see them begging to sell them for cheap

3 hours ago, WanPom said:

What's this all about? There's no mention to balok being changed, neither in eu patch notes nor in ours. So why all the fuss about something that isnt regarded anywhere? Where did you see this information?

9 minutes ago, WanPom said:

Ip Limit

You guys forget something :D, there is some player who using nordvpn :smile:
but they not same player that can be, they also will cry here.

Rule: 1 pc / 3 client  not 1 IP / 3 client. We are a family with 4 kids, so 6 ppl. with 6 PCs, ofc. 1 IP. VPN users can with play 1 pc 3 clients too (but I think VPN is not "supported" by ncsoft). 

13 hours ago, KillerFrost said:

I find it funny there is no melee lag fix yet server bonus settings are going away.

A friend started 2 years  ago He was like i want to make dagger . Im like dont make melee class Coz server is so bad nobody can actually even play melee class due to lag ! 2 years passes problem remain the same So @Juji Whats up with the melee lag problems when we will be able to play the rest of the classes game offers without lag? 

1 hour ago, LordDragnil said:

Really. What a hell?

2 weeks no answer:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17516-is-this-joke/

No possibility to learn skill before.

But this NPC is going to be deleted only this time. C'mon NCWest what's wrong with you?

After restart, I will send ticket to restore my hero coins for this Sealbook (400 HC), and for 6 useless HEWRs (one I used, but if you need revert enchantment of 7th, I will be ok).

I'm asking for an answer from June 2019 in different places and still none, My biggest point is the silence feel like a stab in the back...

5-6 years I asked for other non intended changes and @juji came like a hero and in less than 48hrs he made a reasonable answer and nice everyone move on. We saw him doing superman patrols to ban ppl on the server, Live GM on a server for more than just a couple of buff and out (those times were fun). Once my char got bugged with a skill and bam in a week I was playing and again @juji came to the rescue summoned me to the track and manually put the skill back IDK how but wow it was like voodoo magic.

Now I have more than a year and none, zero, totally ignored... and cos my books were bought more than a year with here coins IDK if they are still refundable. 

5 minutes ago, Janetonic said:

Rule: 1 pc / 3 client  not 1 IP / 3 client. We are a family with 4 kids, so 6 ppl. with 6 PCs, ofc. 1 IP. VPN users can with play 1 pc 3 clients too (but I think VPN is not "supported" by ncsoft). 

if you connect more pc or laptop in same router still only 3 account will be active.because all share 1 ip address.

14 minutes ago, Losstarot said:

Can't you ask for a refund of hero coins if you used them to buy something that was disabled without notice?

The hero cons are a bonus and not the main item you buy. They won't refund you for such stuff, but it doesn't hurt to try I guess.