Jump to content
Forums

Live Server Game Update: Wednesday, April 22, 2020


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I find it funny there is no melee lag fix yet server bonus settings are going away.

WHAT THE HELL? @Juji @Hime Server is clogged up. There is a queue of 1-4hrs every day to log into the game and you guys gonna give a 24 hour only Vitality Rune that requires EVERYBODY to log in?!

Next week...similar to when the lag will be fixed....lol j/k

Something is wrong with XP.

Here is an example (made today):

XP made on Castilla lvl 110 (w/ vitality + tersi + exalted 2 + overhit) - 339% bonus: 2,186,685,480,672 !

Related % performed: 0,346% !

 

Yesterday - 226% (before update):

Made ~7 tril XP -> 1.10%

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moreover, was like 4 hours to make 0,5% killing same mobs I was yesterday and doing like 8x more !

It´s almost impossible to exp with this rate. 

Have you increased the total amount needed to level up per levels?

 

P.S.: I noticed same with a mentee char during COAL Mines. Total % was like 2%, again 8x less than before.

 

N5tdgV8.png

Edited by Mrrs
added media
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm disconnecting from Lineage 2 NA. A great disregard comes from those responsible. Sometimes I miss some mistakes. But this time how many BUGs did we have in a single update? I don't want to waste my time and money on a game full of mistakes. Even more with a team that demonstrates not to care. Bye.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mrrs said:

Something is wrong with XP.

Here is an example (made today):

XP made on Castilla lvl 110 (w/ vitality + tersi + exalted 2 + overhit) - 339% bonus: 2,186,685,480,672 !

Related % performed: 0,346% !

 

Yesterday - 226% (before update):

Made ~7 tril XP -> 1.10%

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moreover, was like 4 hours to make 0,5% killing same mobs I was yesterday and doing like 8x more !

It´s almost impossible to exp with this rate. 

Have you increased the total amount needed to level up per levels?

 

P.S.: I noticed same with a mentee char during COAL Mines. Total % was like 2%, again 8x less than before.

 

N5tdgV8.png

You probaly missed that we had XP Boost server settings the last few weeks.

Those ended yesterday:

  • XP/SP +100%
  • Vitality 300%
  • No XP Loss Upon Death (for non-chaotic only)
  • Party Hunting Bonus +50%

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Before this update I would get .16 per mob at alligator island, after update it’s .02. Vitality is applied at 200% Normally , so we have lost total of 250% with the server setting being reversed to normal rates. Does this seem to add up correctly then? I’m not great at math by any means but it doesn’t seem correct. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 minutes ago, Keyra said:

You probaly missed that we had XP Boost server settings the last few weeks.

Those ended yesterday:

  • XP/SP +100%
  • Vitality 300%
  • No XP Loss Upon Death (for non-chaotic only)
  • Party Hunting Bonus +50%

 

Yeah server settings ended yesterday, but how these bonuses scaled to create such a difference in xp ?!? 

Only explanation would be an awkward scaling like one of the bonus setting multiplicating all xp bonuses afterward... but even so the difference still seems incredible...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well 2 things :

1/ source ? You have some proof on how this worked ? How do this bonus work with the classic party bonus ? Do they stack ? It replaces the usual one ?

No offense but the "well it should be this so it's working as intended" is a little bit too easy. We could use some more information about how xp stack in this game. 

2/ if i take your example, it would make 30% less Xp compared to prior update which is far from the difference we have now.

Edited by Djos
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Djos said:

 

Yeah server settings ended yesterday, but how these bonuses scaled to create such a difference in xp ?!? 

Only explanation would be an awkward scaling like one of the bonus setting multiplicating all xp bonuses afterward... but even so the difference still seems incredible...

When a bonus is applied to the base XP value the multipliers will scale much MUCH higher.

Rough example;

Base mob 1b XP

- 100% bonus = 2b

- 200% bonus = 3b

etc...

Same mob XP 2b (server settings last week)

- 100% bonus = 4b

- 200% bonus = 6b

- 300% bonus = 8b (vit bonus from last week)

 

So again (this is rough) but with just vit, a mob which gave 8b last week only gives 2b this week.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rodah said:

When a bonus is applied to the base XP value the multipliers will scale much MUCH higher.

Rough example;

Base mob 1b XP

- 100% bonus = 2b

- 200% bonus = 3b

etc...

Same mob XP 2b (server settings last week)

- 100% bonus = 4b

- 200% bonus = 6b

- 300% bonus = 8b (vit bonus from last week)

 

So again (this is rough) but with just vit, a mob which gave 8b last week only gives 2b this week.

Exactly.  That's why I think that they should apply pernanent 100% boost on the base xp from mob. The NCSOFT rates are the lowest in comparison to the rest counties. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

12 minutes ago, Rodah said:

When a bonus is applied to the base XP value the multipliers will scale much MUCH higher.

Rough example;

Base mob 1b XP

- 100% bonus = 2b

- 200% bonus = 3b

etc...

Same mob XP 2b (server settings last week)

- 100% bonus = 4b

- 200% bonus = 6b

- 300% bonus = 8b (vit bonus from last week)

 

So again (this is rough) but with just vit, a mob which gave 8b last week only gives 2b this week.

With your example i would say that (with vit only) that a mob which give 8b last week would give 3b this week but i see your point.

If u add party bonus difference and the attendance runes it comes close.

So basically with attendance bonuses we were under an event which gave 8 to 9 time normal xp...

Well this game never fails to surprise me ?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Djos said:

Well 2 things :

1/ source ? You have some proof on how this worked ? How do this bonus work with the classic party bonus ? Do they stack ? It replaces the usual one ?

No offense but the "well it should be this so it's working as intended" is a little bit too easy. We could use some more information about how xp stack in this game. 

2/ if i take your example, it would make 30% less Xp compared to prior update which is far from the difference we have now.

Source is my observation ;) I noticed that this 50% applied even with 1 party member who was in town. so i got 50% on top of all other bonus exp. i can't tell how the 100% event exp worked since it was not shown in your bonus exp value

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well last week mob in alligator island gave  20+ bill which tbh I think was 27 bill and now gives 3-4 bill. I have a screen shot of what 110 solo instance gave from 4/14/20. Will compare to what it gives today when I get home. But if I recall from last night it was 1-2bwhich on 4/14 was 12.5b

Edited by Araconda
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Sheilyn said:

all HOTfix turn into COLDcase... 

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii girl...……….

I got a hot fix for yo cold case, girl......what up

let me slide up in that DM or hit me up on naia…………..holla @ yo BOY

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sesh said:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii girl...……….

I got a hot fix for yo cold case, girl......what up

let me slide up in that DM or hit me up on naia…………..holla @ yo BOY

wow... just... wow

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2020 at 9:10 PM, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

  • The Dawn of Heroes update will be live. Patch Notes can be read here.
  • The 16th Anniversary Veteran Rewards and Freebie Gift will go Live in the L2 Store. Check out the details on the Dawn of Heroes L2 Store update.
    • A special anniversary day gift (Vitality Maintaining Rune – 7-day) will be available in the L2 Store on 4/28 only. Do not forget to login to celebrate our 16th Anniversary!
  • The Attendance Checklist event will be available for one last week.
  • The server settings event will end.
  • The Ancient Kingdom Cloaks will no longer be on the L2 Store.
  • The Cursed Weapons system will be enabled again. Check the patch notes (UI & Other Changes) for new changes.
  • The following items will be removed from the game:
  • Character creation will be temporarily enabled for 24 hours before being unavailable again on 4/23.

Other notes:

  • Live servers are currently at max capacity during peak times so you may encounter a login queue.

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

It was never said anywhere about Balok instance new 14 player requierement, it remains the same difficulty as before and also same drops. (How can a lvl99 instance require 14 people and have such bad drops?) This is a bug right? Tell me somehow you  just missed adding this into the "Issues being solved list"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well there's already an answer but i don't know if you will like it ?

15 hours ago, Juji said:

We received no details about Balok changing in our patch notes, but will bring it up to Dev to see if it is a bug or intended design change.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Keyra said:

You probaly missed that we had XP Boost server settings the last few weeks.

Those ended yesterday:

  • XP/SP +100%
  • Vitality 300%
  • No XP Loss Upon Death (for non-chaotic only)
  • Party Hunting Bonus +50%

 

Yes, event ended, but everything on server reduced 2x compared to prior server settings before event. 1/2 base xp, 1/2 mp gain (i can barely so kamaloka now on iss), 1/2 clan quest rewards. I guess instead of leaving same settings, they pushed a patch with 1/2 rates, on old patch which had 2x rates, which ends up on 1/4 reduced xp now compared to the event rates

Edited by SOLO
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Hime unpinned this topic

×
×
  • Create New...