Quality of Life Changes & Events for Lineage II Classic

Juji

My feedback:

Adena rates, drop rates, SPOIL rates all need to be checked!!! I understand why when creating the classic some changes came up, but it is not good to play this way. And still some questions came (stupid ones but....)and i can tell them:

1 why changed the loot list of all mobs? made alot of us crazy when it opened, specially the ones who always had a dwarf and knew by heart the mobs to spoil for recipes. Also this made some recs and items "dissaper" from game....i have like avadon circlet recs just from top of my head....

2. the cloth thingy.... since we have some catacombs and necros open, the mammon could keep running around on hide, and make some kind of "fee" like it used to be with 7 signs for the entry on catas and necros. for example you only cound enter if you had a permit aquired from a quest with a town blacksmith of hunting 300 mobs in a some place! (yeah im dreaming around...)

3 the runes thingy!!! not really a problem, but i used to love farming on devastated castle area making crystals of the 3 colors while i leved up my chars. making crystals lvl 6 and 7 was always so fun!

so at this point im worry: you speak about a new crafting system?! when you spoke about that on live was the dead of the dwarfs as race, so yes, im getting worry.

I dont need to keep going on this, alot of ppl have spoken so you do know whats is missing and what is wrong.

cheers!

• L2 Team
14 hours ago, Quanar said:

@Juji

Is there any update on the Agathion Soulstones? 

We are waiting to hear back from the Dev team on the Agathion Soulstones and if they will remain or be replaced with a different item.

23 hours ago, Ank said:

@Hime @Juji 

we need events with clan items, Blood crystals are near of imposible, just with clan arena one time every week and with % of drop from chest is a trash, we need a best way to get this item, i have a year trying to upgrade the clan skills and nothing...

another good event is red libra, we need more times of this event and upgrade the items to sell, we need advance and stable enchants for D, C and B items, so make that items available for NPC to sell in this event, believe me is the only way to get this items.

We will check with the Dev team regarding the Blood Crystals and finding other ways to obtain them.

The Red Libra event is something we are already planning for this summer. Either June or July.

• L2 Team

Thank you all for continuing to share your feedback on our recent QoL changes! We have seen requests calling for the reduction of NPC attack power in Varka, Ketra, and Lair of Antharas.

Our next hunting zone update in 1-2 weeks will implement a permanent reduction to these areas and several more! We have also been discussing plans for renewing epic raid bosses within the next few months.

Please keep tuning in here for updates and checking the maintenance threads weekly for when we implement new changes!

8 minutes ago, Juji said:

Thank you all continuing to share your feedback on our recent QoL changes! We have seen requests calling for the reduction of NPC attack power in Varka, Ketra, and Lair of Antharas.

Our next hunting zone update in 1-2 weeks will implement a permanent reduction to these areas and several more! We have also been discussing plans for renewing epic raid bosses within the next few months.

Please keep tuning in here for updates and checking the maintenance threads weekly for when we implement new changes!

Thanks for the improvements, really looking forward for ketra/varka/antharas lair changes.
Also hoping that devs would rebalance adena economy and make higher lvl zones a little bit more profitable but reduce lower level zones, already too many people have to relly on farmin with lower level chars, and newbie players can jump fast to high zones with shadow weapons and starter packs

Nice changes to epic. You should do similar as Zaken so it's the only normal event and daily activity have in prime time. If you make Core/Orfen/AQ same as Zaken we get additional activity and things to fight for. All we need is to put them like Essence style - High level, different spawn times. Good job !

10 minutes ago, Ivo said:

Nice changes to epic. You should do similar as Zaken so it's the only normal event and daily activity have in prime time. If you make Core/Orfen/AQ same as Zaken we get additional activity and things to fight for. All we need is to put them like Essence style - High level, different spawn times. Good job !

thats definitely good idea to bring more action during server prime time

@Juji
Thank you for putting efforts to improve the server.

Please consider adding daily instances similar to live servers. It will boost the activity and party matching of the server. People will be forced to form parties to join these instances. I believe it's a really good addition as it will make people to leave afk farm in zones to do at least 1-2 hours of activity per day. 

I believe you can monitor the Baium instance daily 30 minutes instance has brought the whole server to a more active state.

Rates on drops/adena/xp should remain as they were during the event it encouraged players to go out and farm and make the best out of every zone.

Also please take a look at loot table of high level places. It's not logical for high level zones to drop less adena than Ruins of Agony ( also why it's full of bots).
Lair of Antharas is currently dropping 400-1200 adena per mob. This is also the case for many high level zones.

Technically as levels go up, adena should rise as well.

Think about implementing lvl85 raid bosses, perhaps in varka,ketra, imperial tomb.

12 minutes ago, Edd said:

@Juji
Thank you for putting efforts to improve the server.

Please consider adding daily instances similar to live servers. It will boost the activity and party matching of the server. People will be forced to form parties to join these instances. I believe it's a really good addition as it will make people to leave afk farm in zones to do at least 1-2 hours of activity per day. 

I believe you can monitor the Baium instance daily 30 minutes instance has brought the whole server to a more active state.

Rates on drops/adena/xp should remain as they were during the event it encouraged players to go out and farm and make the best out of every zone.

Also please take a look at loot table of high level places. It's not logical for high level zones to drop less adena than Ruins of Agony ( also why it's full of bots).
Lair of Antharas is currently dropping 400-1200 adena per mob. This is also the case for many high level zones.

Technically as levels go up, adena should rise as well.

Think about implementing lvl85 raid bosses, perhaps in varka,ketra, imperial tomb.

i think it would be possible to add more levels to existing Adena town instance not just to lvl 48 and change rewards

Make ALL RAIDS pvp zones and increase they hp for not die on 10 sec , for carebears start play the game , and not make 10 destros on alt clans but have to fight for take the epics . Increase the pvp people need fight for take epics and raids , atm pvp not exist on server only on siege (1 hour per week) .

@Juji @Hime

Thank you for that updates, they look awesome !

We also need an permanently increase of adena drop in Lair of Antharas , Varka , Ketra , Giants Cave , Primeval Island (party Zone) because the adena drop is really low and we cannot buy SpiritShots / Soulshots with the adeans we obtain after we hunt any of that areas, it is verry low and we spend a loot of soulhots or spiritshots drops are also lower but i bellive thats how supposed to be, but adena drop should be a bit higher.

Thank you !

Agathion soulstone for sure must be change to other item.. should be already fixed becose peoples get item from event and cant use him anywhere, nonsense.

And screenshot contest when will be show winners?

@Juji

Edited by mama

10 hours ago, Edd said:

I'd also like to add the idea of updating Tower of Insolence as it is in Korean servers with higher level monsters

Like Live server? No thanks. They will take away recipes and mats we still need to craft. Because they change lvl of mobs, but FORGET loot/spoil tables to be changed and replaced.... we have that at dragon valley......

Edited by Islanmir
adding

Thank you, everything seemed okay. Up until today's update. When (almost) all event items (including feathers) got expiration date. Before that they were permanent and people (like me) were saving these for when they will be really useful/needed.

@Juji I think it is honest mistake/bug and items people got from event should not expire. 

You should also make C grade and B grade recipes available again. If your solution to this is the new feature in l2 coin store, then you should find a way to compensate dorfs for making them completely obsolete and useless. 

• Like 1

There's still issue concerning higher level zones and bots. Starting patriots necropolis>devotion necropolis>disciples necropolis even witch catacomb - all of them full of bots PERMANENTLY. If a person finds a spot bots while bots are down - they come back and kill you with pk pony while you're afk on autohunt. Silent valley - always full of bots. Not autohunting people - they stick in groups, stop for rebuff and continue - common this is not auto hunt. So live players don't have many option to farm or level up. And most choose to buy power lvl in lair of antharas - owned by heroes, who use bots. Coincidentally , these are the same people whose bots are occupying mentioned areas. Basically a few people control everything in higher level game. They don't allow you to lvl up unless you pay. Don't you think this is THE MAIN ISSUE in game right now? This mafia behaviour. And posts like this ARE IGNORED by GM"s. Don't you think it's time GM's actually do their job and try to solve this? Or are you getting paid by the same people to turn a blind eye?