Forums

Quality of Life Changes & Events for Lineage II Classic

Juji

2 hours ago, Ingwaz said:

I domt know what server u have been playing, but u can easy and quick level up to 83 in elemental zones, and 84 also with a bit more patience.

I grinded my ass of in fog up to 85.

84 to 85 takes some time, bit up to 84, its quick and actually got really cheap too at 84 since i didnt even need to use shots anymore.

Theres ways to make adena in this server to sustain ur farming.

Yes i farm in loa. As soon as i turned 85 i had to manage farming there as theres no other way to progress at this lvl.

All the way up to 84 u can easily level up in fog. Xp does not moce at 85 if ur still in elemental zones, but goes up pretty good in the high lvl zones loke loa. 

I dont understand why u wanna bring 82+ in here and half the server. More than half the mobs in here are still too hard for 85s and will be the next stage.

80-83 have very little difference in xp needed to level. And level 84 is only 3,3 times more xp thsn level 83.

I had jo oroblrm grinding for months to get here and u guys want this to be handed to u in a silver platter. Maybe l2 classic isnt for u...

Oh its easy to grind to 83 in elemental zones? Ok ill give you a Dagger top geared with full buffs songs dances and tell me the time a fighter class needs to be from 80-83. 

There is only one TH that soloing and he has crazy gear and obviously he loves the char so much so he didn't reroll or didn't quit playing the game.

And lets be honest man even the best geared nukker cant farm solo in Loa, isn't hard for @Juji to check it he can log gi in loa and check the 5-6 parties are farming there

Tested Ketra after last update applyed.

PT tank with doom set +6, Storm Screamer and ES with +16/+14 top a weapons, bd wc sws bp se spoiler. Animals dealing up to 100dmg/hit to tank, orcs 500-1,5k.

Every evening 2-4hours, in total got 1 cloth piece and 1 key for sobekk's. 0 recipes for weapons spoiled. Was focused mostly on grp mobs Commanders and Head shamans.

Didn't met any other character during test time. Location still dead... With current mobs strenght and drop/spoil rates don't worth spend time with manual control. Autohunt impossible at least without p2w buff stuff from l2store.

6 hours ago, BadHabits said:

Oh its easy to grind to 83 in elemental zones? Ok ill give you a Dagger top geared with full buffs songs dances and tell me the time a fighter class needs to be from 80-83. 

There is only one TH that soloing and he has crazy gear and obviously he loves the char so much so he didn't reroll or didn't quit playing the game.

And lets be honest man even the best geared nukker cant farm solo in Loa, isn't hard for @Juji to check it he can log gi in loa and check the 5-6 parties are farming there

Yes its easy. Just needs to be done the right way. A dagger is not meant to be a good solo PvE char. This server promotes multiboxing. You want to play a dagger? Good, just make sure u have also a character to xp u. Dont expect a dagger to do much even in a nerfed LoA.

Unfortunately this is the server we have. Need to have a multitude of boxes and chars especially if u wanna main classes not suited for PvE :/

nukers 84+ with top gear can farm there. Its just extremely expensive and impossible to do unless they are powerleveling people to cover costs. It took me a whole week of dying everyday until i can manage to figure out how to farm in there. Its not easy, not meant to be.
But with the right level and gear u can do it.

At 85 lvl elemental zone xp doesnt cut it. I found it very easy to level in elemental zones up to 84. Then took me probably 3-4 months to reach 85. I dont see a problem in that. You would want those lvls to be done in few days by all? I dont... 

• Haha 1

This game has never been Lineage2 Classic

This game is a box to raise money.

Lineage2 ended when they released GOD.

I don't know why they are crying.

Classic Lineage2 is over, what we have today is a purchase box.

17 hours ago, Ashim said:

Not only giran, but talking island as well. I'll quit, since leveling is a pain in the ass due those clans and bots, and it seems that at higher levels will be the the same or worse, there is no point to keep trying.

Either they increase drastically the adena drop at high levels, and punish fiercely those high levels who go to bot flooding low level zones, or this will be dead as no new players will be here. Sadly, since quarantine is the best chance NCsoft has to save l2. I'm putting no cash in a game that doesn't guarantee to keep progressing. If high levels players go to farm at low level, it means that high level drop need to be increased. Then, only botters left will be adena sellers. And to get rid of them: ban them, ban their ips, crush their accounts as a destro would crush their skulls. They are no real players, just ppl making profit of the game, wasting space a real player could use.

Yeah his argument was basically "I'm not dealing with that crap into the 70s". "that crap" being masses of bots blocking his ability to advance in game. I tried to tell him it was better at higher levels but he didn't care or was too nice to say he didn't believe me.

@Juji Could we please get a comment on using bots and scripts in game. It's an overwhelmingly huge issue . Why is it allowed even though rules state otherwise? Live players are being smothered by increasing amount of bots. Do you do something about it? Why do you choose to ignore one of the most debilitating in game problems? 

• Like 1

On 22.05.2020 at 7:44 PM, Juji said:

Hello All,

The following hunting zones had permanent reductions to monster attack power during the 5/20 maintenance to help increase player survivability while hunting:

• Giant’s Cave
  • Forgotten Island
  • Imperial Tomb
  • Kertra Orc Outpost
  • Varka Silenos Barracks
  • Dragon Valley
  • Antharas’ Lair

In addition, we also increased the Adena drops for Level 76+ monsters by roughly 16%. Please share your feedback regarding these changes here in this thread.

Look at this places! Can you see there players? They comes to this locations after ur "patetic reduce of damage"?

NO

We no need to talk, its best review of ur job.

5 minutes ago, aythyr said:

The map is really small and there is huge PVP/PK to get a spot to farm adenas or exp....why don't we get the original full map of the link bellow? I understand that the bellowed map is not from old school lineage, but what we play is not the old school lineage, so it makes sense!            

https://legendary.lineage2scarlet.com/monster-level-map/

My my my look at all those places to level and do things (forts)....

Every time I look at the real classic era (a vague and wide encompassing time period) stuff it just reminds me of how little we have to do now. Not to mention the outright regression in quality of life as a player...

Edited by Tool_of_Society

@Juji It is very encouraging to see so many things being corrected in game.  LCoin Store, Nerfing GC/AL/DV etc, and now making all epics lvl 85 is another great step in the right direction.

If L2 is every truly going to be great again, you need to reinstate some sort of client limit.  I know this will be very unpopular with some of the botters and adena sellers, and I am not even 100% sure it can be done fairly and effectively.  But look at the dice event....as great as it was, those who bot or loop 24/7 and can run dozens of characters through a day get multiple times the rewards.  And for the course of the event, thats all those people focus on, no other content, so it actually kills life on the server.  The game needs to be about more than just how many keys you can run at one time.  I'm not saying go back to 3 client limit, but if there was even a way to limit it to 9 clients for an IP/day, it would help without alienating 98% of the botters.  Maybe up the rewards a bit to make up for inability to run so many clients.  Same can be said for regular drops.  Up the adena/drop rates so players can afford to play their mains without having run a bot train or buy adena to get by.  its not a perfect solution, and I am sure some people will find a way around the limits, but I guarantee it would help.  

@Juji Gavlomaxos here!!!! Please consider making the world raid bosses (which you now, correctly made 85 lvl) PVP area.....so that the strongest alliance can farm them....otherwise again 1,2,3 guys will only be killing them, with their overpower Titans (we all know who they are) and farm them to RMT and make a living from a game......there are people that made lineage their job and this is totally unhealthy for a game, you lose hundreds of players (clients) from this fact! Make it PVP area in order for clan vs clan,  alliance vs alliance to fight over who will get the raid boss and make them spawn like zaken...same hour all of them......it will be great fun too!        And please consider introducing new areas, new daily missions, interesting quests etc..... make the game more rich in content.....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, aythyr said:

@Juji Gavlomaxos here!!!! Please consider making the world raid bosses (which you now, correctly made 85 lvl) PVP area.....so that the strongest alliance can farm them....otherwise again 1,2,3 guys will only be killing them, with their overpower Titans (we all know who they are) and farm them to RMT and make a living from a game......there are people that made lineage their job and this is totally unhealthy for a game, you lose hundreds of players (clients) from this fact! Make it PVP area in order for clan vs clan,  alliance vs alliance to fight over who will get the raid boss and make them spawn like zaken...same hour all of them......it will be great fun too!        And please consider introducing new areas, new daily missions, interesting quests etc..... make the game more rich in content.....

Does metter who be take it , some times u win some times u lose pvp , atleast if they make pvp , we be have some FUN PVP MOMMENTS . ATM carebears clans go there with 20 destros and just hit the boss , they not fight they just abuse the game mechanics for they RMT

• Like 1

@TheReaper @Juji Zaken was 80 lvl and it was dieing by lotus in 5 seconds (NO EXAGERATIONS) we tried multiple time (immortals) with titans with S weapons +16 to take it but drops always go to the same person...we all know who....who makes a living out of a game...!!! This only has as a result for many serious players droping the server/game....stop covering them up.....take countermeasurs for other allainces/people to farm these Epic raid bosses.....it matters a lot....this change only will have a huge impact on the health of the server.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

make pvp area around epic bosses should make more competition for that and should eliminate toons and non-active player from battlefield, only active player can play on pvp area

5 minutes ago, aythyr said:

@TheReaper @Juji Zaken was 80 lvl and it was dieing by lotus in 5 seconds (NO EXAGERATIONS) we tried multiple time (immortals) with titans with S weapons +16 to take it but drops always go to the same person...we all know who....who makes a living out of a game...!!! This only has as a result for many serious players droping the server/game....stop covering them up.....take countermeasurs for other allainces/people to farm these Epic raid bosses.....it matters a lot....this change only will have a huge impact on the health of the server.....

I agree with u man , this raids need be pvp zone , but for differend reason . I say if he can he take it , i say pvp zone for INCREASE THE PVP ON SERVER that is 0 atm . They need raids ? They need fiht for this . Is first server i see they dont care about pvp and care only how to make $$ and rmt . Rly so bad players so bad leaders and so bad GM decicions . This kill the server .

42 minutes ago, TheReaper said:

I agree with u man , this raids need be pvp zone , but for differend reason . I say if he can he take it , i say pvp zone for INCREASE THE PVP ON SERVER that is 0 atm . They need raids ? They need fiht for this . Is first server i see they dont care about pvp and care only how to make $$ and rmt . Rly so bad players so bad leaders and so bad GM decicions . This kill the server .

Raids are not safe zone. You are talking about some l2java features right here.

52 minutes ago, aythyr said:

If you cant outdamage titan with hd +8 when you have titan with hd +16 maybe you should learn how to play the game

15 minutes ago, WutWutWut said:

Raids are not safe zone. You are talking about some l2java features right here.

If you cant outdamage titan with hd +8 when you have titan with hd +16 maybe you should learn how to play the game

Go on naia , chronos , and see if orfen iskha baium is pvp zone or not . I know this is differend servers , live servers and classics . Also i dont care so much for raids i try found some ways to increase the pvp on server , because atm pvp on server is tottaly 0 . Aand i say on raids because is the only place that enemy go , they are carebears and RMTERS and they dont care for nothing else only for raids , so gm need do something and only way atm is make the bosses pvp zone for increase the pvp , because this clans not accept war , they make 100 destro just for abuse the game mechanics and kill bosses in peace .

Edited by TheReaper

@Juji WHY olympiadmanager in classic Giran has BERSERKER MODE? and the rest of the server doesnt? MAYBE you must fix the server from the core? Olympiadmanager farms all the raid bosses he stays 80 lvl to farm Zaken and 75 80 RBs due to this BERSERKER MODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT THE REST OF THE SERVER DOESNT HAVE......why to hit 2.000.000 critical damage on ZAKEN 80 lvl? have you ever entered the server to check it????

Edited by aythyr

14 minutes ago, aythyr said:

@Juji WHY olympiadmanager in classic Giran has BERSERKER MODE? and the rest of the server doesnt? MAYBE you must fix the server from the core? Olympiadmanager farms all the raid bosses he stays 80 lvl to farm Zaken and 75 80 RBs due to this BERSERKER MODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT THE REST OF THE SERVER DOESNT HAVE......why to hit 2.000.000 critical damage on ZAKEN 80 lvl? have you ever entered the server to check it????

olympiadmanager has berserker mode because when there was secret book event he bought them,
berserker mode is obtainable book in current game version, check 3d class book seller  lorenzeo in aden town for more info

@WutWutWut WHY to be purchasable on the first days of the server and now the players who started after 1 or 2 years cant but it? this is unfair.....then Olympiadmanager aka Antonishutin AKA VIP10 rulles all the bosses without competition.....

Just now, aythyr said:

@WutWutWut WHY to be purchasable on the first days of the server and now the players who started after 1 or 2 years cant but it? this is unfair.....then Olympiadmanager aka Antonishutin AKA VIP10 rulles all the bosses without competition.....

same like admins put baium talisman imprint during event
same as oriana was giving c +16 weapon to lucky people when everyone was max top c grade
same as cake event gave a+15 when nobody had more than +10 b gun
etc etc etc
its event its luck, if you are not lucky you buy

BERSERKER MODE wasnt luck......I think it was achievable when you was going 82 lvl (as people say) on the beggining of server....or it was purchased from codex but codex 4 is not dropped anywhere now

1 minute ago, aythyr said:

BERSERKER MODE wasnt luck......I think it was achievable when you was going 82 lvl (as people say) on the beggining of server....or it was purchased from codex but codex 4 is not dropped anywhere now

four sepulchers u can get
and first books was from event

This guy AYTHYR named GAVL0MAX0S in game. He spaming hero chat all day long and trash talking to all the server. He is crying everyday, he uses his members as a slaves to farm adena for him in catacombs and disrespect all. Especially disrespect greek people. I am offended by  aythyr a lot. I hope you will take decision and ban him from server like Lotus did - kicked him from clan. thank you