Jump to content
Juji

Quality of Life Changes & Events for Lineage II Classic

Recommended Posts

Xramidia    0

I do not know why aythyr always insult people in chat and gets drunk and yells in hero chat. He makes me sad being greek in giran server because he is ver yimmature

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Co2Exhaler    0
Posted (edited)

Like others already said make epic raid bosses areas PVP areas so everyone can have a chance to fight for the rbs not only RMTs

Edited by Co2Exhaler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
q00p    1

every time u give something u take 10 back, whats the logic behind a lvl 85 boss droping D grade weapon varnish?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nawz    3

World Raid Boss Renewal - 5/27

The dev team is continuing to make adjustments to the game content for the Classic Server after receiving many requests from players to update low level content. The world raid bosses below will have their drops renewed and difficulty level scaled up to level 85 next week:

  • Queen Ant - Lv. 40 => Lv. 85
  • Core - Lv. 50 => Lv. 85
  • Orfen - Lv. 50 => Lv. 85
  • Zaken - Lv. 75 => Lv. 85
  • Baium - Lv. 80 => Lv. 85

All the drops from epics raids are super low , nerfed to the ground. Epics Raid are harder to kill but always better rewards and after updated not even worth the soulshouts that we use to kill them! Queen Ant , Core , Orfen they droped D and C grade stuffs ok i can understand but how about Zaken that now drop 1 low a grade armor or weapon that makes no sense at all. You did make Epics harder and less reward again no sense , please hope u can fix this drop table or increase the % of drops!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WutWutWut    47
2 minutes ago, Nawz said:

World Raid Boss Renewal - 5/27

The dev team is continuing to make adjustments to the game content for the Classic Server after receiving many requests from players to update low level content. The world raid bosses below will have their drops renewed and difficulty level scaled up to level 85 next week:

  • Queen Ant - Lv. 40 => Lv. 85
  • Core - Lv. 50 => Lv. 85
  • Orfen - Lv. 50 => Lv. 85
  • Zaken - Lv. 75 => Lv. 85
  • Baium - Lv. 80 => Lv. 85

All the drops from epics raids are super low , nerfed to the ground. Epics Raid are harder to kill but always better rewards and after updated not even worth the soulshouts that we use to kill them! Queen Ant , Core , Orfen they droped D and C grade stuffs ok i can understand but how about Zaken that now drop 1 low a grade armor or weapon that makes no sense at all. You did make Epics harder and less reward again no sense , please hope u can fix this drop table or increase the % of drops!

yeah, zaken harder to kill but drops 4 times less basic items stuff less enchants less runes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shamyko    1
Posted (edited)

I'm probably not the only one who was surprised by the Epics change. High difficulty is not so much a problem and it occurs to me, that it is a successful change overall.

But for Zombie God's sake, WTF is that drops? How you can put in drop list D-C grade items from epcis? Its make absolutly no sence. ITS 85 lvl RB! How the DUCK normal 80 lvl RB can drop better drops then EPIC one? Are you crazy or noone again tested it, before implementation ingame and just download data and then ctrl+c ctrl+v?

Edited by Shamyko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edd    19
2 hours ago, Nawz said:

World Raid Boss Renewal - 5/27

The dev team is continuing to make adjustments to the game content for the Classic Server after receiving many requests from players to update low level content. The world raid bosses below will have their drops renewed and difficulty level scaled up to level 85 next week:

  • Queen Ant - Lv. 40 => Lv. 85
  • Core - Lv. 50 => Lv. 85
  • Orfen - Lv. 50 => Lv. 85
  • Zaken - Lv. 75 => Lv. 85
  • Baium - Lv. 80 => Lv. 85

All the drops from epics raids are super low , nerfed to the ground. Epics Raid are harder to kill but always better rewards and after updated not even worth the soulshouts that we use to kill them! Queen Ant , Core , Orfen they droped D and C grade stuffs ok i can understand but how about Zaken that now drop 1 low a grade armor or weapon that makes no sense at all. You did make Epics harder and less reward again no sense , please hope u can fix this drop table or increase the % of drops!

Overall the boost of levels is adequate and makes complete sense. However, I do not understand why the drops of these bosses is so nerfed it's not even worth using shots to kill it.
Drops on zaken 75 were much higher than what they are on 85 now. It's same situation as lvl 30 mobs giving more adena than lvl 85.

Please review the drop list.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CoolTaco    0

How long does it take to kill these epic raid bosses?  Seems like if they are killed pretty easily you shouldn't get that much stuff. If it takes 4 hours like Antharas used to then yeah good stuff should drop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Souvlaki8    0

Please make zaken old drop and keep rest epic with this drop. Whats the point to kill baium for 1 hour to receive high grade weapon varnish D and 1 improved enchant armor a ? Its big downgrade for top clans who farms Epics. Enemies even not bothering to camp it or come for PvP since there is anything worth to compete for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WutWutWut    47
7 minutes ago, CoolTaco said:

How long does it take to kill these epic raid bosses?  Seems like if they are killed pretty easily you shouldn't get that much stuff. If it takes 4 hours like Antharas used to then yeah good stuff should drop. 

what does it matter how long it takes to kill ? zaken has 2x hp and 2xpdef now and 1/3 drop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CoolTaco    0

Rewards should meet the challenge, that's all I'm saying. Perhaps I should have mentioned more than just the time it takes, it should also be very challenging.  If you want a bunch of S gear to drop it should take some time and at several points in the fight there should be a very real chance of wiping (i.e. it should happen to even the top guilds fairly often).
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WutWutWut    47
13 minutes ago, CoolTaco said:

Rewards should meet the challenge, that's all I'm saying. Perhaps I should have mentioned more than just the time it takes, it should also be very challenging.  If you want a bunch of S gear to drop it should take some time and at several points in the fight there should be a very real chance of wiping (i.e. it should happen to even the top guilds fairly often).
 

we don't want s grade, old drops were fine,some ppl say that now we cry while we never suggest to change zaken and now drops are so bad, that nobody will ever come to compete for 2k runes and d weapon varnish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rebbeca    0
57 minutes ago, Shamyko said:

I'm probably not the only one who was surprised by the Epics change. High difficulty is not so much a problem and it occurs to me, that it is a successful change overall.

But for Zombie God's sake, WTF is that drops? How you can put in drop list D-C grade items from epcis? Its make absolutly no sence. ITS 85 lvl RB! How the DUCK normal 80 lvl RB can drop better drops then EPIC one? Are you crazy or noone again tested it, before implementation ingame and just download data and then ctrl+c ctrl+v?

 

3 hours ago, Nawz said:

World Raid Boss Renewal - 5/27

The dev team is continuing to make adjustments to the game content for the Classic Server after receiving many requests from players to update low level content. The world raid bosses below will have their drops renewed and difficulty level scaled up to level 85 next week:

  • Queen Ant - Lv. 40 => Lv. 85
  • Core - Lv. 50 => Lv. 85
  • Orfen - Lv. 50 => Lv. 85
  • Zaken - Lv. 75 => Lv. 85
  • Baium - Lv. 80 => Lv. 85

All the drops from epics raids are super low , nerfed to the ground. Epics Raid are harder to kill but always better rewards and after updated not even worth the soulshouts that we use to kill them! Queen Ant , Core , Orfen they droped D and C grade stuffs ok i can understand but how about Zaken that now drop 1 low a grade armor or weapon that makes no sense at all. You did make Epics harder and less reward again no sense , please hope u can fix this drop table or increase the % of drops!

Hey wakeup that D/C items they are High Grade Varnish (items needed to upgrade D grade weapons +12 to TOP C grade +11 also Top C +12 to TOP B) i guess you guys dont realize that 1 Varnish D price is about 30kk adena and 1 Varnish C grade is about 50kk adena or more !

Thats true the new epics drop, less items than previouse zaken 75 lvl but you have a chance to obtain Ring lvl 3, Orfen , aq , baium dolls lvl 1/2 from that epics, so what you expect?

Im not killing that raids, im not part of any clan who used to kill that raids but i bellive the drops are pretty fine as they are !

As i understand the leader of Black Lotus used to share every 2 months 3 cloth piece to each cp (rest of the CLoth piece going into his pocket) 

 

@Juji @Hime Leave the raidbosses as they are right now! that way you going to stop the KING Real money traders from selling many items! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edd    19
1 hour ago, CoolTaco said:

Rewards should meet the challenge, that's all I'm saying. Perhaps I should have mentioned more than just the time it takes, it should also be very challenging.  If you want a bunch of S gear to drop it should take some time and at several points in the fight there should be a very real chance of wiping (i.e. it should happen to even the top guilds fairly often).
 

Challenge meets gear, when you have the appropriate gear you can kill the bosses.

Regardless, they're much harder than they were before when they used to die for 3 seconds. After all, they're level 85 so lvl 85 raids should not be dropping less than lvl70 does.
Difficulty of the boss is lvl 85, highest level raid bosses should give adequate rewards to create competition.
If the highest and the most competitive (supposedly) raid boss is giving crap drops then there will be no pvp for it no attempts to compete nothing.
It's not normal that lvl 75 zaken used to give higher rewards than lvl 85 zaken.
Or that lvl 85 baium gives less than lvl 80 baium.
 

35 minutes ago, Rebbeca said:

 

Hey wakeup that D/C items they are High Grade Varnish (items needed to upgrade D grade weapons +12 to TOP C grade +11 also Top C +12 to TOP B) i guess you guys dont realize that 1 Varnish D price is about 30kk adena and 1 Varnish C grade is about 50kk adena or more !

Thats true the new epics drop, less items than previouse zaken 75 lvl but you have a chance to obtain Ring lvl 3, Orfen , aq , baium dolls lvl 1/2 from that epics, so what you expect?

Im not killing that raids, im not part of any clan who used to kill that raids but i bellive the drops are pretty fine as they are !

As i understand the leader of Black Lotus used to share every 2 months 3 cloth piece to each cp (rest of the CLoth piece going into his pocket) 

 

@Juji @Hime Leave the raidbosses as they are right now! that way you going to stop the KING Real money traders from selling many items! 

How can you make a statement when you never killed these raids? What comparison you have to say that they do drop fine?
To add I don't know how you think someone will make +12 top B when there will be no more IEWB on the server?
And you do understand cloth pieces will reach 100kk per piece because they will do not drop.

It doesn't matter how much someone shares. You do realize Giran is not the only server right? And if he wants he can keep all in his warehouse it doesn't change the fact that the drops are complete garbage now and not even worth to farm.
Why invest 30b adena in a character when the drops are complete sh8t ?

@Juji Return at least Zaken drop table, it didn't need changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edd    19

To all these players that keep crying for nerf of bosses,

Perhaps invest in your characters, fight for the boss and acquire the drops. This is what L2 has always been about. A fight for something valuable. Used to be spots, raid bosses, epics, castles.
Stop crying that bosses drop fine because one day you might be the ones who takes control over them and then acquire D grade varnish as drop you will realize how bad this is.

Do you even realize how unhealthy it is for the server?
Who will compete for these raids? 85 level raid bosses?

These drops will create a server full of macro players that do not make the effort to wake up in the middle of the night to kill Orfen and drop valuable items. Removes the whole fun of the game and all the competitiveness. Efforts should be rewarded.

Not to spend 40 minutes killing a raid boss finding ways to defeat it and receive less than 10 Gemstones A grade worth of drops.

You should all perhaps think about the future of the server and put aside your hate towards Lotus for a second. Look with perspective of server survival rather than looking with "how can we bleep over lotus"
Then and only then you will realize the negative impact on the server that these low drops value drops have.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WutWutWut    47
54 minutes ago, Rebbeca said:

 

Hey wakeup that D/C items they are High Grade Varnish (items needed to upgrade D grade weapons +12 to TOP C grade +11 also Top C +12 to TOP B) i guess you guys dont realize that 1 Varnish D price is about 30kk adena and 1 Varnish C grade is about 50kk adena or more !

Thats true the new epics drop, less items than previouse zaken 75 lvl but you have a chance to obtain Ring lvl 3, Orfen , aq , baium dolls lvl 1/2 from that epics, so what you expect?

Im not killing that raids, im not part of any clan who used to kill that raids but i bellive the drops are pretty fine as they are !

As i understand the leader of Black Lotus used to share every 2 months 3 cloth piece to each cp (rest of the CLoth piece going into his pocket) 

 

@Juji @Hime Leave the raidbosses as they are right now! that way you going to stop the KING Real money traders from selling many items! 

level 3 epics? nobody ever said raids gonna drop lvl 3 epics, its lvl 1 as it was

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WutWutWut    47

Guys as eddi mentioned understand that iewb will wont exist in server anymore and you could only  make weapon from d grade +15/16 to a 12... which will cost you bazilion
no more rare top b weapons and way less mid a grade weapons, Branch of mother tree already 300 milions it will grow more if its rare af drop
cloth piece? dont even get me started on that, completely removed  from raid drops = only obtainable by the events and very expensive

you think you frickk top clan when actually you do yourselfs

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rebbeca    0

stop say fake infos, they dont drop D/C that D/C is only the varnish !

@Edd  i used to farm in Ant Nest when you kill the Queen and and i saw some improves scrolls A also i saw some A grade Armor drops and weapon if im not wrong, Runes !

Lets be honest, before the update that raids used to drop D grade items and some C grade ! but people used to camp them in middle of the night to kill them just to take the big Reward Ring of Queen Ant ! thats why you are killing them right now aswell, to get The Epic jwels not to make ur pocket bigger !

DaimonCrystal used to kill those raidbosses from months, sometimes i see other guys coming and pking so they was fighting for that raidboss, i guess they dont fight for D/C items, they were there to fight for the Epic jewelery !

Also whats wrong if the Cloth Piece price will go over 100kk ? everyone has Ketra and Varka as farm spots they can go in there and AFK farm for cloth piece.

All you guys want is to make ur pocket full because most of you allready got end game gear and you are just selling everything you get extra !

 

@Juji  Leave the Epic bosses as they are right now ! dont change anything thats pretty fine, let the player enjoy the Epic jwel only , please dont make they'r pockets FULL !

 

As DaimonCrystal used to farm that raidbosses for over 6 months every day to get epic Jewelery @Edd you guys can do the same ! + you get extra income aswell the IEWA IEAA and a chance to get Perma Dolls Lv1 as Japan / Korea server has !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kazaaa    0

@Juji Hey there, appreciate if you/your team could double check the settings/ drops table mappings for these new 85 lvl bosses. It looks like drop rate and items are taken from some other/wrong table or so (e.g. D/C items dropping from 85 epic boss).

Many thanks.

xKaza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WutWutWut    47
16 hours ago, Rebbeca said:

 

Hey wakeup that D/C items they are High Grade Varnish (items needed to upgrade D grade weapons +12 to TOP C grade +11 also Top C +12 to TOP B) i guess you guys dont realize that 1 Varnish D price is about 30kk adena and 1 Varnish C grade is about 50kk adena or more !

Thats true the new epics drop, less items than previouse zaken 75 lvl but you have a chance to obtain Ring lvl 3, Orfen , aq , baium dolls lvl 1/2 from that epics, so what you expect?

Im not killing that raids, im not part of any clan who used to kill that raids but i bellive the drops are pretty fine as they are !

As i understand the leader of Black Lotus used to share every 2 months 3 cloth piece to each cp (rest of the CLoth piece going into his pocket) 

 

@Juji @Hime Leave the raidbosses as they are right now! that way you going to stop the KING Real money traders from selling many items! 

raid dont drop lvl 3 epics

 

5 hours ago, Rebbeca said:

stop say fake infos, they dont drop D/C that D/C is only the varnish !

@Edd  i used to farm in Ant Nest when you kill the Queen and and i saw some improves scrolls A also i saw some A grade Armor drops and weapon if im not wrong, Runes !

Lets be honest, before the update that raids used to drop D grade items and some C grade ! but people used to camp them in middle of the night to kill them just to take the big Reward Ring of Queen Ant ! thats why you are killing them right now aswell, to get The Epic jwels not to make ur pocket bigger !

DaimonCrystal used to kill those raidbosses from months, sometimes i see other guys coming and pking so they was fighting for that raidboss, i guess they dont fight for D/C items, they were there to fight for the Epic jewelery !

Also whats wrong if the Cloth Piece price will go over 100kk ? everyone has Ketra and Varka as farm spots they can go in there and AFK farm for cloth piece.

All you guys want is to make ur pocket full because most of you allready got end game gear and you are just selling everything you get extra !

 

@Juji  Leave the Epic bosses as they are right now ! dont change anything thats pretty fine, let the player enjoy the Epic jwel only , please dont make they'r pockets FULL !

 

As DaimonCrystal used to farm that raidbosses for over 6 months every day to get epic Jewelery @Edd you guys can do the same ! + you get extra income aswell the IEWA IEAA and a chance to get Perma Dolls Lv1 as Japan / Korea server has !

ketra/varka is not afk farm zone for most people, and gl with the 0.5 chance
and if blood orchid sounds like epic drops for you then fine
no competition for new bosses incoming because its more profitable to afk farm forgotten island

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zazu    0
Posted (edited)

Epic Raids bosses are even harder now after the update but rewards doesn’t meet the challenge, 2 days now after killing epic raids drops are unbelievable very low (no epic jewels / no rare books after many tries )

Getting only D/C varnish on such a high difficulty raids bosses doesn’t worth.  

Everyone can understand why people will not get EXP on 85 level Epic raids but drops should be equal with the difficulty.

Even if the drops are those that already GM team announce you should increase chance otherwise it is pointless and very unhealthy for the server because there will be no chance to get epics into game by raids but only from NCsoft events.

 

Edited by Zazu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ppl is leaving server to illegal or other games, i know a lot of good people and they was playing last years ago, in l2, bots kill l2 new systems drops\adena kill l2, new Gm kill l2 and corrupts developers. This game was precious , but it is the end.

RIP lineage 2 classic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×