Quality of Life Changes & Events for Lineage II Classic

Juji

@Juji  Toi level 4. 30kk exp per mob 800k hp. 3 man.  Toi 5. 40kk exp per mob 1.9kk hp 3 man. Exp to hp of mob is not scaled correctly.

can you please review reward vrs difficulty. Of toi.  

please update the clan bracelet to more slots, it’s pointless with all the talismans available. 

When outdated systems will be fixed???
Tower of Insolence got changed and tower of insolence energy monster was deleted making tower of insolence talisman obsolete or at least ability to obtain it obsolete.
Blood crystal. Gludio siege disabled and crystals from clan arena is not enough to learn clan skills, its just completely ridiculous without proper system.

Reading this forum its obvious, that this beautiful game it broken in so many ways.

The list of issues that goes unanswered from the development team is never ending. You have lost the faith of the community and it's obvious, that the only goal is to suck as much money out of the last faithful L2 gamers as you possibly can, before servers is all dead.

My plea to the community or what's left of it; STOP using real money on stupid p2w events. Only with our wallets we can make Ncsoft listen!

• 1 month later...
On 29/5/2020 at 10:46 PM, Ank said:

@Juji @Hime

i have a recommendation please evaluate it, can you change the the conditions of pk scroll and pk map system? i mean in this moment u can see a pk char if he have more than 4 or 5 pk, but u cant see the pk chars with 1 pk point, why? because this players buy a lot of pk scrolls in game store, and just they make pk to another char and later use a scroll and is all done.... so i think that the conditions to buy or use a pk scroll have to change because im seeing an overabuse for that item. i saw a guy made pk 5-6 times and later use 6 scrolls and done... all ok again, when the pk system was one of the important things in the game because u can drop your items if someone kill u, but now pk system is a broken system for that people with his overabuse. some ideas is put a restriction of use for 1 scroll pk for 24 hours or every 72 hours or every week, and of course the condition for to see a pk in map have to be from 1 point.

another question, what happend whit the system that make u drop if a mob kill you ??? that is no working in this server, but in clan skills u have a skill to avoid that, but it is not working, because u never drop by a mob.

may 20 was my last contribution, 6 months later and ncosft made an update where pk char dont drop, top chars lvl 90 abuse to kill all the server and nothing happend. why u kill a pk if he cant drop??? very sad NCSOFT very sad, still not restriction to use pk scrolls or to buy them, really are you admins of this server??? come on we need changes to pk system, not the last update, why do u want to kill the game????

recommendation: put restriction to use a pk scroll, 1 for day or 1 for week. put pk drop on again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2020 at 11:19 PM, Ank said:

may 20 was my last contribution, 6 months later and ncosft made an update where pk char dont drop, top chars lvl 90 abuse to kill all the server and nothing happend. why u kill a pk if he cant drop??? very sad NCSOFT very sad, still not restriction to use pk scrolls or to buy them, really are you admins of this server??? come on we need changes to pk system, not the last update, why do u want to kill the game????

recommendation: put restriction to use a pk scroll, 1 for day or 1 for week. put pk drop on again.

I agree. Today server is a mess. I got all my chars pked. There are like 10 pks actives in this moment.. they dont loose anything but normal players to. You made the life of a pk too good to be true. Me and a lot of my friends are discussing about leaving the server and play another MMORPG. Fix this pk system.

• Like 2

Things I'd like to change a part of the needed changes ppl asked:

- Remove "Spirit Ore" or similar item we need to buy in order to use skills. Is annoying to depend of these items. Or sell a passive skill to remove that dependancy.

- Make all buffs to be party buffs (not just Orc Shamans). Is annoying, time and mana consuming to buff each party member. Or sell a passive buff that makes the other buffer classes to be able to do this (An option to p2w items for "whale players").

- More passive skills to buffer classes to recover mana. It's boring to have those classes just  standing or follow the train instead of be able to attack or assist. Even you could sell these skills.

- More mobs spawn in all map spots (without considering the low lv map invaded by gold-bots)

- The autofarm: 

- Need a flexible max range for the party. Not just "Short", "Long" distance. We could put the range: 10, 100, 300 mts

- Need the option: "Do not follow mobs out of training radius"

- Buffers be able to autobuff/autoress after the buffs expires. 

- Add/Sell pets: Wolf, Baby Kookaburra, Buffalo, Cougar and their respective evolutions, skills.

- Make the game B2P. Just 5$ or sthg with packages with conveniences. We do not need f2p adena-bots. 

- Make possible to chat/whisper if the character spent 5$. Like in GW2, so adena-seller spammers are quiet.

- Make possible to report adena-spammers, adena-bots. So if the bought the game, u ban them after they had to buy the game and spent 5$ with no option to them to refund their money.

- Enable an auction house or market like Black Desert Online. No more store spamming in Giran.

- Sell/Not Rent a warehouse, seller (potion) npc. Like in Elder Scrolls Online.  An option to p2w items for "whale players".

Thxxx.

• Thanks 1

On 11/11/2020 at 4:19 AM, Ank said:

i agree. constantly pk-ing people wont change a thing. actually it will. all newcomers will quit, while adena farming bots will have more free space.  Apparently they all wanna kill classic servers, gm's included....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

here's what needs to be done immediately for an effective relief.

1.) PK penalty must be a penalty. 

2.) Adena drop must be magnified.

about PK.  No drop is a bad idea, karma limit is a bad idea.  Karma that is at max level can be worked off by a lvl 85 character in LOA in 20 minutes or less.  THAT is not a penalty.  I remember taking days to work off karma and having to work it off in out of the way areas.  Here, go to the best grinding area and give it 20 minutes - that's no good.

Adena, players stop playing when they have to continually pay money to get shots.  There must be enough adena to support shots and a little extra to support character development.  Paying money should be reserved for magnified character development.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, one thing i have to say about the lineage now, that "help" for new player to lvl up players up fast is now a farm for bots?, i came to play with friends and follow the quest to only see a bunch of bots farming all day, all the field and when miraculously a spot is empty, then 1 minute another bot comes.

I really liked lineage but things like this give the shit reputation its have right now 

You would think PK means player killer, but in fact, PK means bot killer. I kill only bots and become negative karma instead of positive karma. This is ridiculous. Also I wanted to say you destroyed the classic server by making bot harvesting grounds. This is just not classic at all. Why do you tell us Lineage 2 Classic is there to make us play happily only to find out it is bullshit. I really want Lineage 2 Classic, and not GM modified shit. Also where the bleep are all the classic quests...

• 4 months later...

Undoubtedly, there were numerous suggestions here in this post for improving the server. @Juji @Hime 

We would like to know what can be implemented?

And I reinforce here some points:
* Fair hunting, drop and adenas areas
* tries to block bots, 70% are bots today, farm areas like Cruma catacombs are owned by groups of bot users. (transforms this into daily instance only x hours in these places) This gives the chance that real players can go to these places and try to earn adena, farm recipes etc.
* Pk be punished for real, lose item;
* Quests, activate quests
* Release hunting sonas, there is too much map in the game wasted unused.

• Like 1

• Hermes unpinned this topic