Jump to content
Forums

Quality of Life Changes & Events for Lineage II Classic


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

@Juji @Hime

i have a recommendation please evaluate it, can you change the the conditions of pk scroll and pk map system? i mean in this moment u can see a pk char if he have more than 4 or 5 pk, but u cant see the pk chars with 1 pk point, why? because this players buy a lot of pk scrolls in game store, and just they make pk to another char and later use a scroll and is all done.... so i think that the conditions to buy or use a pk scroll have to change because im seeing an overabuse for that item. i saw a guy made pk 5-6 times and later use 6 scrolls and done... all ok again, when the pk system was one of the important things in the game because u can drop your items if someone kill u, but now pk system is a broken system for that people with his overabuse. some ideas is put a restriction of use for 1 scroll pk for 24 hours or every 72 hours or every week, and of course the condition for to see a pk in map have to be from 1 point.

another question, what happend whit the system that make u drop if a mob kill you ??? that is no working in this server, but in clan skills u have a skill to avoid that, but it is not working, because u never drop by a mob.

Edited by Ank
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For be playable and friendly with new ppl and with high lvl i think we need this change: 1) attendance event -> make it forever, a part of game, give a good boost exp, item ss etc 2) tota

@Juji Gavlomaxos here!!!! Please consider making the world raid bosses (which you now, correctly made 85 lvl) PVP area.....so that the strongest alliance can farm them....otherwise again 1,2,3 guys wi

Hello All, First, we’d like to thank you for your continued feedback; the feedback is important for us to influence the necessary changes to our game. We have made progress with the quality of li

Quote

Do you think that it's logical for a player to wait for a loot box or event to acquire A grade enchants, weapons, Cloth pieces, Improved EWB?

That was for sure a dirty move from the administration to remove such items from drop list and force normal players to IF WANT to unseal an A/ S grade armor, need to spend real Money to HAVE A CHANCE to get cloth pieces from loots boxes which are expensive and we don't even have access to the % of each item you can get on it. Last Heartbox event many whales bought the boxes and got tons of cloth pieces and other stuff, while the top clans needed to fight eachother to control zaken. Many rich players were iluded with the chance of getting those A+16/ S+16 weapons, but the chance were so small that some even have regreted buying those boxes.

Baium is bugged, it was supposed to drop cloth pieces aswell, not only zaken, and the support staff mentioned it their drop info doesnt meet the l2wiki info. They dont have their own data info and doesn't share with the community the exact percentages / drop rates of the items they are asked on tickets. 

I agree with eddie, its a shame for the ncsoft to remove the cloths and IEWB from zaken drop list, Only few spots on ketra/ varkas have the mobs which are supposed to drop cloths but they have chances near 0 but most closelly to impossible, unless u are vip 10 on a spoiler and farm nonstop for 24/7 to drop 1 for week. The staff should rethink what they are planning for the future and health of the server. 

TI server player.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We are a clan with 34 players+ boxes, we cant play more in this server because ppl is corrupt, players play like business, system is break and drops \adena and we decide leave and return illegal server to enjoy real classic server, meaby in 1year giran server play only lotus and corrupts players but we not bye bye server

Link to post
Share on other sites


Hello, new changes are welcome. Bossess are a lot stronger and takes longer to kill. But the loot doesn't encourage any competition. The weapon/armor drops are the same as simple level 75-80 boss and only zaken and baium drop any decent ammount of runes. Any other special loot probably will be able to drop only on 200% drop event.
Please fix the drop tables, scarlet van halisha drop table copy/paste + change epic is not the solution. If you can't do it properly don't do it at all. #BringOldZaken drops.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ank said:

@Juji @Hime

i have a recommendation please evaluate it, can you change the the conditions of pk scroll and pk map system?

I would suggest a balance from another point of view. If VIP daily gift gives for example, one Scroll of Resurrection to the player per day, it should give a PK Scroll as well:)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, SheOrc said:

I would suggest a balance from another point of view. If VIP daily gift gives for example, one Scroll of Resurrection to the player per day, it should give a PK Scroll as well:)

 

is a good idea, then avoid the sell of PK scrolls in the game store, or add any restriction of buy or use like was at the beggining, believe me, i saw a guy lvl 84 making pk to 10 players lvl 80 (of course they cant kill him) and 10 seconds later he buy 10 pk scrolls and use it and all is ok again, so for me that is a item abuse of a game store item. At the begging of pk scroll u could buy only 1 by day, now is not limit of buy and use, this situation is going to be an over abuse items. now u ask me why over abuse?? because is a item that u can get only with nccoins, its mean is a p2w item, is not a casual item that u can get in game farming o with a quest, is an unbalance.

Link to post
Share on other sites

hmm i sent a ticket already but ill point it out  anyway xD

i have VIP 4 Gifts from previous version, and  with the update of vip tiers they didn´t change and don´t give any VIP coins.

 ¬¬

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Manjarate said:

hmm i sent a ticket already but ill point it out  anyway xD

i have VIP 4 Gifts from previous version, and  with the update of vip tiers they didn´t change and don´t give any VIP coins.

 ¬¬

This is like saying your 2019 car should get the navigation system automatically, because it comes standard on the 2020 model.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2020 at 9:12 AM, HuckFinn23 said:

This is like saying your 2019 car should get the navigation system automatically, because it comes standard on the 2020 model.

bad analogy,  before kamael update i had vip gifts, then when kamael update got implemented, i got VIP gifts replaced with the kamael version. 

 :ph34r:

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Juji hello there 1st of all I want to thank you for the real effort you put in the game the last month and more.

Now the main reason I write to this post is that I want to inform you that this slowly progress of the game is getting boring like hell if you see after the last event the activity of the players drop down, do you @Juji consider to ask from dev team to skip the little content updates and just go to the next big update that will change the state of the game and be closer to jp classic or something like in a update that fighter class can PvP a mage and can do and farm like with 3 castles and l2 coin store in full scale? Btw I am sure allrdy noticed that the change's on hunting zones was a failure.

Ty in advance.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've submitted 17 tickets for usage of bots/scripting software and not a single player was banned. Same bots still farm same areas. May i suggest NCsoft release their owns scrip/bot and charge it monthly. Why not? You tolerate massive botting, a few player creating monopoly in a game WE SPEND REAL MONEY ON. Threads with a proof of bot usage are closed "for violating conduct" and tickets are ignored. What do you actually do? If i was to do my job the way you do - i would be unemployed. Nobody needs lazy ignorant people. Apparently ncsoft does.

@Juji @Hime  any comment? I've seen you selectively answering comfortable questions and ignoring real problems. 

Also gonna stick couple of weeks and see if something changes as i see massive discontent brewing among people. If nothing changes - i will leave as a lot of people. And ncsoft will be left with lotus clan members to support the whole game. Good luck with that.

Anyone knows good illegal classic servers? Pm me if you do,thanks.

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jezebel said:

I've submitted 17 tickets for usage of bots/scripting software and not a single player was banned. Same bots still farm same areas. May i suggest NCsoft release their owns scrip/bot and charge it monthly. Why not? You tolerate massive botting, a few player creating monopoly in a game WE SPEND REAL MONEY ON. Threads with a proof of bot usage are closed "for violating conduct" and tickets are ignored. What do you actually do? If i was to do my job the way you do - i would be unemployed. Nobody needs lazy ignorant people. Apparently ncsoft does.

@Juji @Hime  any comment? I've seen you selectively answering comfortable questions and ignoring real problems. 

Also gonna stick couple of weeks and see if something changes as i see massive discontent brewing among people. If nothing changes - i will leave as a lot of people. And ncsoft will be left with lotus clan members to support the whole game. Good luck with that.

Anyone knows good illegal classic servers? Pm me if you do,thanks.

The reason they do so little for the 'legit' player base has yet to be discovered.

It's probably one or both of these reasons:

1.)The GM's are not given any/enough 'power' by their overlords to make any beneficial changes.

2.) The GM's lack the necessary work ethic and integrity to make any beneficial changes.

(I'm pretty sure it's both)

It's pretty funny that the forums GM's do a better job of censoring forums than any body managing the actual game.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, CompleteYourProfile2 said:

The reason they do so little for the 'legit' player base has yet to be discovered.

It's probably one or both of these reasons:

1.)The GM's are not given any/enough 'power' by their overlords to make any beneficial changes.

2.) The GM's lack the necessary work ethic and integrity to make any beneficial changes.

(I'm pretty sure it's both)

It's pretty funny that the forums GM's do a better job of censoring forums than any body managing the actual game.

The reason they do little for the legit player is simple, $$$$$.  They already did a mass banning of people who use 3rd party software, then they un-banned them all in order of VIP level.  As for VIP, adena sellers look the same as real whales.  While real whales just spend money on NCOIN, adena sellers invest $$$ into NCOIN, convert it to adena, sell the adena, and repeat the process.  While it may seem like they spend thousands on the game, it's really just same small investment being recycled over and over.  Many of these adena sellers also play close to 24/7, easily setting alerts in their bot programs to wake them up when bosses spawn.  NCWest caters to them because they appear to be whales, but all they are is a virus that rapes the content of the game.  

The GM's have no power, they are merely employees.  All they can do is take our opinions and concerns up the ladder, and hope that corporate or the devs care enough to take time away from planning their next P2W event to fix something in the game.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Increase limit of Soulshot Tickets and Spirit Ores that can be bought at Adena section of L2coin shop. 1000 tickets by 11000 adena/each and 10000 spirit ores by 400adena/each would be great for 76+ characters.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I see admins fixed ruin of agony quest issue, and lowered the number of quest items required. But still economic issue is not addressed. WHY IT'S STILL PROFITABLE TO FARM WITH 100 LOW TOONS 24/7 THERE MORE THAN FARMING HIGH ZONES? there is no real newbies there just farm toons

WHY NEW promotions, events does not include any transformation stuff. Mythic and legendary transforms give more impact on pvp than epics and they are not obtainable from game in this version, only from events/ promotions, so whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy oh whyyyyyyyyyyyy you can't add them to events.........

Link to post
Share on other sites

rip cloths from zaken. you just saw the cloths were the most profitable item to turn p2w and now no new players will be able to unseal their A grade sets. such a low move from the NCSOFT l2store staff. i hope u rethink about this, since b grade free players cant farm in varkas / ketra to TRY drop cloths from mobs with 0.0000000000000% chance

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, factotum said:

I see admins fixed ruin of agony quest issue, and lowered the number of quest items required. But still economic issue is not addressed. WHY IT'S STILL PROFITABLE TO FARM WITH 100 LOW TOONS 24/7 THERE MORE THAN FARMING HIGH ZONES? there is no real newbies there just farm toons

WHY NEW promotions, events does not include any transformation stuff. Mythic and legendary transforms give more impact on pvp than epics and they are not obtainable from game in this version, only from events/ promotions, so whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy oh whyyyyyyyyyyyy you can't add them to events.........

It's not even fixed as doing the quest as a melee is an exercise in futility and frustration. Basically have to stand in one spot and pray you get a swing off before the near instant casting elf does. Doesn't help that the bot is somehow able to target mobs before they even appear in the game client.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

It's not even fixed as doing the quest as a melee is an exercise in futility and frustration. Basically have to stand in one spot and pray you get a swing off before the near instant casting elf does. Doesn't help that the bot is somehow able to target mobs before they even appear in the game client.

probably 50% of newbies alt +f4 right there

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you do xp boosts for lower level from around 60?

It's a wall with only one daily mission available after the FOM daily expires. TOI is not possible without a party and the only reason lower levels are tolerable because Cruma can be easily soloed. Since no one parties in this game or just boxes full parties and afk, there's no avenue for modest players starting from this level. Now after the server merge TOI I is constantly packed anyways and most likely by 1 player afking with full parties and there's only 4 rooms. When there is at least 2 daily missions overlapping it's tolerable, but there is a gap from 60-65 and the xp is so miserable without access to any high xp dungeon type places to go. TOI is supposed to be that place, but for variety of reasons as mentioned it is not a great solution. 

The game kind of starts from 70 so can you consider boosts for much lower then 75. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Isotrope said:

Can you do xp boosts for lower level from around 60?

It's a wall with only one daily mission available after the FOM daily expires. TOI is not possible without a party and the only reason lower levels are tolerable because Cruma can be easily soloed. Since no one parties in this game or just boxes full parties and afk, there's no avenue for modest players starting from this level. Now after the server merge TOI I is constantly packed anyways and most likely by 1 player afking with full parties and there's only 4 rooms. When there is at least 2 daily missions overlapping it's tolerable, but there is a gap from 60-65 and the xp is so miserable without access to any high xp dungeon type places to go. TOI is supposed to be that place, but for variety of reasons as mentioned it is not a great solution. 

The game kind of starts from 70 so can you consider boosts for much lower then 75. 

 

i would agree that in server this old with so much end game content its weird we still have no fast level to 70...

Link to post
Share on other sites

hello all.
I have played on teon, on naia for many years and now on giran classic. this is my feedback:

- classic is not classic version but modern business version:
I suggest you to change the NAME as it is called fraud.
I was expecting A and instead I found B

- every single lvl up or gear update requires an amount of ADENA that far exceeds what the server offers, to better understand, the server offers 1 but asks for 10:
I saw naia die, I saw a thousand posts of complaints very similar to those I find here now, the situation after 15 years is always the same.
While in naia legit players slowly left the server, the non-legit players start to fill the server with bot in order to farm adena and sell them for $ or €.
The first thing that I noticed in giran classic server was: NO DROP ADENA. Was it maybe to avoid what happened in naia server? dunno. I feel I have to say that this is the wrong way since you are closing the way for all players, legit and not. 
Maybe the right way is to start banning IPs, accounts and players who still use these games for their interests to the detriment of those who choose ncsoft as a brand of trust and fun. I think you should create a NEW support team that aims to control all the cheat players, I think you have all the means to do so. So, what are u waiting for?

- In the old classic version there was room for all the classes in the game. I was playing prophet class and I was wanted by all parties, as the only one in my class to have certain skills. now all support classes are dead as they are boxed and botted same thing for dwarves. why would one choose the dwarf as a class? their strong point was the spoiler and the craft. where is this aspect of the game if the server sells me the ss or adrenaline bot? Where is the penality grade? There aren t more grade in this new modern business version? is there a box limit on this server or anyone who can afford expensive hardware can play sieges on 200 boxes?

- In a bad server, it is obvious that players will always try to find a way to gain their interests


Thank you legit players for the support and thank to all the GMs who will answer to my ironic but serious questions. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Please consider adding cursed bones to L2 shop which can be purchased with adena or L2 coin. Most of the necros on the server aren't using the skill because it is expensive (farming with blaze or CDL) and new players aren't making this character anymore. Or consider bringing back the summon cursed bones skill. Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Frenzy said:

Hi,

Please consider adding cursed bones to L2 shop which can be purchased with adena or L2 coin. Most of the necros on the server aren't using the skill because it is expensive (farming with blaze or CDL) and new players aren't making this character anymore. Or consider bringing back the summon cursed bones skill. Thank you.

/quote

About necromancer, another class dead for this reason. dark vortex don t work!! original dark vortex was: - dark resist coz necro used dark attak! no one is interested in removing 10% p / m crit rate when all dd have cap crit rate with new SA system. no sense. useless. 

- About NCSTORE: we don t want item or boxes event that works like a slot machine. it's a videogame not a game of chance like las vegas.
we want embellishment items like modern and populars games of 2020

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@JujiIs any changes for real quality of life improvements planned?

Something like adena drop which allow cover consumables(shots/spirit ores) costs, make more areas posible for autohunting with regular gear without using bot and investing billions into gear/buff items.

Give regular players posibility farm own A grade gear with characters geared at B grade.

What about make this game playable at 76+ without insane investments?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...