Classic Server Game Update: Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for a maintenance beginning Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Dawn of Heroes update is live! Patch Notes can be read here.
  • Check out the details on the Dawn of Heroes L2 Store Update here.
    • A special anniversary day gift (VIP Scroll – Tier 1 - 80 Points) will be available in the L2 Store on 4/28 only. Do not forget to login to celebrate our 16th Anniversary!
  • L2 Coin has been added as a drop currency for all players. Check the patch notes for more details.
  • The VIP Program has been improved and expanded to 10 tiers. More details on the new benefits, VIP items, and changes will be available tomorrow.
  • Our team has made progress with some of the key points many of you have mentioned in a separate thread and you will see them reflected with the Lineage II: Dawn of Heroes update. We understand these events may not resolve all of the issues, but we are working with Dev to improve the game based on your feedback.
  • A Starter Pack for Lv.1 ~ Lv. 39 has been added to the L2 Store
    • Can purchase once per account. Cannot be used by players above level 39.
  • The PK System has been changed to impose harsher penalties on those who frequently PK other players:
    • Harsher penalties for players with negative karma and kill multiple players in a row
    • New debuff added that restricts escape and teleportation for players with -5760 Karma and higher
    • PK Character Tracking System on Mini-map
  • World Boss Hunt and Rare Accessory Box Event (4/22 ~ 5/6)
    • The HP will be reduced by 50% on the Antharas, Baium, and Frintezza epic raids.
    • A rare accessory box has been temporarily added as a drop item for level 80+ raid bosses including Zaken
  • XP & Drop Boost Event for Lv. 75+ (4/22 ~ 5/6)
    • The following boosts will be applied to Lv. 75 and higher characters only for two weeks:
      • +50% XP Boost while hunting
      • +150% Adena quantity boost
      • +100% Item Drop
      • +100% Spoil Boost
  • The Attendance checklist event will be available for one final week.
  • The server settings event will end.
  • The Ancient Cloaks will no longer be on the L2 Store.
  • Tradable fish (Blue and Fresh Blue Mackeral) from the pre-Winter of War update will be removed from players' inventories.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This update seems like a very decent attempt of combating aggressive exploiters of the game and abusers of MMO conduct. First attempt I notice on behalf of the company regarding the entirety of game challenges that were anti-productive. I can safely say that I feel L2 store is worth my money, and for the first time, I will start spending some in it. Applauses to this update

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Jeannie said:

several issues-

1. xp nerfed

2. orfen 3 not giving mp back

3. says only 2 l2 coins ava per day versus 300

1. We are investigating.

2. Checking on this as well.

3. This appears to be a localization error in the message.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So no fix to the macro system and you create a 7 toon login limit!?

So now i have to waste a login on a toon to anchor.

You all just keep making this server great for bots eh?

Edited by Brothy

WTF?? I am on Hunters Valley and mobs drop 80-190 adenas >:(  Before was 300-600. What is going on?????????????????
EXP for Karul Bugber was 4k now is 2,5k :/ 
This adena drop is isnane ¬¬ 

What's going on in the kitchen??????????????

Why did you take the "find store" button? And do something with adena drop. Mobs give 50% less adena and experience. If this was intentional and not a mistake, my return to L2 was a mistake. At 45lvl with such a profit I will not earn on soul shots.....

• L2 Team
Just now, Cathalix said:

Why did you take the "find store" button? And do something with adena drop. Mobs give 50% less adena and experience. If this was intentional and not a mistake, my return to L2 was a mistake. At 45lvl with such a profit I will not earn on soul shots.....

The Find Store option still exists in the General Menu (ALT+X) section.

We are investigating why the drops and XP are less than what we requested.

22 minutes ago, Sikamikanico said:

Clan coins menu isn't operative at high priests 

It is a known issue now.

I am aware that the Silver Coins stop dropping today, but why is the silver coin exchange gone. According to yall, any unused coin will be removed on May 20th... Can't exactly exchange anything now seeing the silver coin tab is missing from the L2 Store.

• L2 Team
16 minutes ago, MrIncredible said:

I am aware that the Silver Coins stop dropping today, but why is the silver coin exchange gone. According to yall, any unused coin will be removed on May 20th... Can't exactly exchange anything now seeing the silver coin tab is missing from the L2 Store.

You can still exchange the Silver Coins with the Dimensional Merchant.

21 minutes ago, Mavis05 said:

Why is the exp loss from death from mobs more than 10%? i thought it was supposed to be around 4% only? can someone explain or enlighten me please.

We are checking on this now. It may be related to the incorrect settings file we received that is causing other issues.

THIS IS NOT APPLIED?

I have the same before update......

Adjusted S-grade Weapon/Armor/Accessories stat bonus per enchant level:

Two-handed Sword/Blunt Weapon, Dualswords, Fist Weapon

Enchant Level

17+

Physical

Magical

Edited by kolxx

@Juji We understand that the xp and adena drop and not to mention the attendance reward is an honest mistake, but I think it would be appropriate to give a compensation to all players for this. We spend more money using SS than making by farming by the time we realized this, so would you be able to give something like 50 SS tickets to everyone? I think this is the least you could do here.

• Like 2