Classic Server Game Update: Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Hime

the new coins have a very low drop rate as well, I have been hunting for 4 hours and have 35, considering you put a 300 daily limit and when the virus thing is over 5 hours is normal, how on earth can we get to that number even 24Hr farming still gets only 240!! with adena and xp reduced too I think some issues have been missed with the update

wow, the rate of xp and sp in Wall of argos is very low.... is one of the hunting zones with more xp for mob in the game and drops 35k xp in party of 5?.

and Lcoins are not dropped in elemental zones ????

I know it is not directly related to this release, but I would note that as EU Classic was closed, they are also going to delete l2wiki and replace it with (Russian-only) another knowledge database for L2 Classic. And yes, I'm aware they it was not quite accurate and not up-to-date, but it is (soon - was) a great asset. You might think about creating something similar or taking over English version from them. 

Thanks again for you doing great job and listening to us and that at least few quite important things were implemented, keep improving! :)

I have uses and we have to search and still keep the game in that state. There is no reason to pay prestige packages and generally stay in a server that is just to fool us. You do not respect that we have been paying you for so many years. We all ask you to find out what will happen so we know.

Will there be Schuttgart territory in Classic? What about the continent of Gracia? Schuttgart was added in C5, before the Kamaels were emerged in the game. Gracia Final/H5 chronicles had way more content on the map compared to Classic.

Also, there are no quests in the game anymore. I know that Daily Missions are somehow replacing the lack of quests but interacting with NPCs and farming quest items was an enjoyable experience. At least make the rewards untradeable so that RMTers will have no use of them but ordinary players will enjoy it.

• Hime unpinned this topic