We Need This PK System On Live

BrokenKnuckles

• PK System Changes

• Einhasad's Observation Debuffs

• A level 4 debuff for chaotic characters has been added

Level

Karma Points

Description

Decrease P. Def./M. Def. by 5% and movement speed by 5.

Decrease P. Def./M. Def. by 10% and movement speed by 10.

Decrease P. Def./M. Def. by 15% and movement speed by 30.

4 (New)

Decrease P. Def./M. Def. by 30% and movement speed by 35. Cannot use escape (e.g. Scroll of Escape, My Teleport, or Instant Teleport)

If you already have a history of PKs and more than -5760 Karma, then your character will be unable to escape or teleport upon login after the update. You can regain the ability to escape by killing monsters or dying to reduce Karma points

• Consecutive PK Consequences
    • The Einhasad's Observation debuff will be applied to your character based on consecutive kills without resetting Karma points back to zero. A Lv. 4 debuff will be applied (not Lv. 3) automatically when killing more than 4 players in a row.

Consecutive Kills

Karma Points

Debuff applied

Killed 1 player

-

Killed 2 players

Lv.1

Killed 3 players

Lv.2

Killed 4 players

Lv.4

Killed 5 players

Lv.4

Killed 6 players

-10000 (max)

Lv.4

• When PK count is 8 or higher, killing 1 player will prevent you from using escape skills (need to use Scroll: PK or complete Sin Eater quest to reduce PK count).
    The maximum amount of Karma points you can obtain has been reduced from -100,000,000 to -10,000 with the update.

• PK Location Tracking 

• The locations of characters with more than -5760 Karma points will be shown on the world map (same as the feature of showing the location of Cursed Sword users on the Live server).
      The number of the PKers whose locations are shown on the map is limited up to 30 players.
      PKers will not be shown on the world map if they've just logged in or are playing in instanced zones or world instanced zones (same as the Revenge System rules).
      If you are the target character, then your icon will not be displayed on the world map.

• In regard to raid boss difficulty and increasing adena drop and the item drop/spoils rate, we will be running special events for two weeks. As you play through these events, we’d like to hear your feedback regarding your game experience during the event period.

•  
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

No! Don't clear PKs Let NCsoft make them pay by making them buy PK scrolls from the L2store.  But Yes 100% Agree, It would be common sense to implement a PK system in Live server!  But then again, common sense is not Ncsoft's Forte!  I sill believe in you Ncsoft! YOU CAN DO IT!

+++++ Ive been saying ti for a while... there needs to be something implemented.  Personally, Instead of the BSOE lock, i think a permanent Rez lock is more punishing and a better fit, or even both a rez and bsoe lock for extreme pkers.  

This system would be a HUGE improvement over what we have now though and needs to be implemented ASAP.

• Like 1

Funny that you guys ask for a PK system from a L2 server type that is no longer being developed nor supported by NCSoft to be transferred to Awakening server.

Lineage II Classic doesn't exist any where in the world except for NCWest. Every little bit of time spend to keep this junk running is time wasted for development of Awakening.

It is only a matter of months before Juji will announce that Classic will be closed because Korea just doesn't develop and support it any more. Skelth went down last month, why would 4game do that? Because no resources to maintain a server that has zero support from Korean Dev team.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2020 at 9:31 AM, Hijonix said:

She is wrong, the pk is for fun, not to cry

If Pk is for fun then you should have no problem losing your gear as it was intended. I feel that if there are no changes to come like the ones implemented in classic, then they should restore item dropping from death to mob or if in PK state. Lets see L2 be the real pvp game you guys cried to have it changed from...

Just now, BrokenKnuckles said:

If Pk is for fun then you should have no problem losing your gear as it was intended. I feel that if there are no changes to come like the ones implemented in classic, then they should restore item dropping from death to mob or if in PK state. Lets see L2 be the real pvp game you guys cried to have it changed from...

Oh but Broken how can you expect me to get gear again after I pk and drop it or die to a mob and drop it. Don't cry honey its a PVP game for fun. You have no need to respond @Hijonix

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 3:04 PM, BrokenKnuckles said:

Oh but Broken how can you expect me to get gear again after I pk and drop it or die to a mob and drop it. Don't cry honey its a PVP game for fun. You have no need to respond @Hijonix

Figure it out, that's what the rest of us did.  Punched a hole in the wall once after dropping my full plate boots.