Race change

kotsios

8 minutes ago, MMU said:

Really?

I can't use this service.

how did you do to use?

You need a Race Change Ticket (4000 NCOIN).

I was an Elf and I changed to Dark Elf.

This service is not available for Kamael and Ertheia.

21 hours ago, kotsios said:

i must choose human class ? or class will stay the same as now and just race will change..

like human storm screamer?? or i must choose archmage or soultaker?

Your class remains the same. Only your race changes and you get the stats from the race that you are changing to.

You must tell them which race and model (by model I mean appearance, i.e., fighter look  or mage look). With humans, the fighter model looks different from the mage model appearance.

Keep in mind that Dark Elf has the most INT stat of all of the classes, so changing from a DE to any of the other races means that you will have less m. atk. Depending on your equipment and playstyle that may or may not factor into your decision.

28 minutes ago, Mystikal said:

Your class remains the same. Only your race changes and you get the stats from the race that you are changing to.

You must tell them which race and model (by model I mean appearance, i.e., fighter look  or mage look). With humans, the fighter model looks different from the mage model appearance.

Keep in mind that Dark Elf has the most INT stat of all of the classes, so changing from a DE to any of the other races means that you will have less m. atk. Depending on your equipment and playstyle that may or may not factor into your decision.

Hey thank u very much for the info..

i will see a big difference from d.elf feoh to human feoh?about the INT?

HUMAN isnt more balanced? i mean more hp more cst.spd etc?

Yes, you will see a noticeable difference in your damage output and XP rate DE vs. Human.

With some classes balance is good. But Feoh is one of the top damage dealers in the game. I would want to maximize that, not curtail it.

Besides, usually people equate "balance" with survivability. When a stacked archer hits you for 1M damage crit, you're going to drop no matter which race of mage you play. The last thing you'll want is balance in that moment. You'll want the ability to hit them back just as hard, if not harder.

But in the end it comes down to what YOU like. I don't want to influence your decision. If you like Human Feoh, then definitely go that route. Nothing worse than playing a game for months and years when you hate how your toon looks.

On 22/04/2020 at 11:33 AM, kotsios said:

Hey,
if i do race change... the class will stay the same?

or i should choose the class for the race i want to be?

what other thinks i loose when i change race? what about dual class?

If you do a race change you change only the race xD

It's not updated, but you can read how to do this here: https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/210341186-Race-Change-Service-FAQ

If you're a Feoh Storm Screamer, I would advise staying a Dark Elf.

With Chaos Essence (also L2 Store item, 2400 NCoin), you can change your current main class to another one of the same specialization, meaning if you are a Feoh Storm Screamer, you can change to another type of Feoh (Archmage, Mystic Muse, Soulhound), without loosing your level on the main class. You also have this option for dual class, or Red Libra.

is it able to become dwarf mystic(with mystic race skills and mystic race stats?)  Dwarf feoh storm screamer? :DDD

i read on l2wiki on races there is dwarf mystic

Edited by kotsios

On 4/25/2020 at 4:52 AM, kotsios said:

is it able to become dwarf mystic(with mystic race skills and mystic race stats?)  Dwarf feoh storm screamer? :DDD

i read on l2wiki on races there is dwarf mystic

You just have to be careful not to make your dwarf a Maestro, because then you can't use the Race Change service. But that's not to say that you can't have a Maestro main and pick Feoh as your dual class.