RAID BOSS map notification

Hank

I want more fun more players, more chance for everyone!!!

IF you want also let's vote. Same people every day killing everything INSTANTLY after spawn, that mean 1-10sec after spawn!!! (using alerts programs when raid is alive). CHEATING!!! SIMPLY!!! >:(>:(

My suggestion is remove rb's from the map, and notification. Casual and normal players will have more chance and fun.

Need to make that they need to run to every RB to check if is alive or not!!!    WILL BE ALOT FUN and activity

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure why you even suggested this. You think taking the boss notification off the map will stop people from killing within seconds of spawn? You do realize they are using software right? So they don't need the map to see if the raid is up, they can put a toon right next to the thing for the same type of alert. People have been doing this legitimately for years and years, with programs apparently it just makes it faster. 

I would suggest something like raid boss cannot be killed by anyone within 5000 range of it 2 times in a row. So if one party kills the thing they cannot kill it again for at least 24 hours. Or if an individual does it same thing. But I don't really care about raids, income isn't HUGE, don't get me wrong its really nice but not a game breaker by any means. Once you have the gear to solo these raids there isn't much more you can get. 

10 hours ago, Auburn said:

I'm not sure why you even suggested this. You think taking the boss notification off the map will stop people from killing within seconds of spawn? You do realize they are using software right? So they don't need the map to see if the raid is up, they can put a toon right next to the thing for the same type of alert. People have been doing this legitimately for years and years, with programs apparently it just makes it faster. 

I would suggest something like raid boss cannot be killed by anyone within 5000 range of it 2 times in a row. So if one party kills the thing they cannot kill it again for at least 24 hours. Or if an individual does it same thing. But I don't really care about raids, income isn't HUGE, don't get me wrong its really nice but not a game breaker by any means. Once you have the gear to solo these raids there isn't much more you can get. 

IF they will put toon near every RB, do you know now how many toons need :)? around 50 i mean you can with 3 but :D

Income is not BIG? So where are you making fun and money. Or you waiting olympiad day and siege? :D

Best option remove rb from the map and notification block that programs like adrenaline etc. AND problem solved. Other way dead SERVER even if we merge all 3 servers.

1 hour ago, Hank said:

IF they will put toon near every RB, do you know now how many toons need :)? around 50 i mean you can with 3 but :D

Income is not BIG? So where are you making fun and money. Or you waiting olympiad day and siege? :D

Best option remove rb from the map and notification block that programs like adrenaline etc. AND problem solved. Other way dead SERVER even if we merge all 3 servers.

You talk about program users, you think they cannot bypass the 3 clients limit? I know legit ways to do it without 3rd party software.

Money comes from the markets, you might make 50m of each raid boss, 150m if you get a lucky drop, if you want to spend your whole day waiting and farming raid bosses for 40-50B a month, by all means I think they deserve that. Oly and Siege days don't make squat for adena.

Blocking programs I agree with you, but no action has been taken VS Adrenaline users in over a year now, NCSoft stopped caring apparently. Its not going to solve the problem but it might give you a little extra time to be able to get to them before they are killed, but they will still remained farmed constantly.

1 hour ago, Auburn said:

You talk about program users, you think they cannot bypass the 3 clients limit? I know legit ways to do it without 3rd party software.

Money comes from the markets, you might make 50m of each raid boss, 150m if you get a lucky drop, if you want to spend your whole day waiting and farming raid bosses for 40-50B a month, by all means I think they deserve that. Oly and Siege days don't make squat for adena.

Blocking programs I agree with you, but no action has been taken VS Adrenaline users in over a year now, NCSoft stopped caring apparently. Its not going to solve the problem but it might give you a little extra time to be able to get to them before they are killed, but they will still remained farmed constantly.

Share with us that "LEGIT" way.

For the market you need spend all day also, but let make harder for them.

If gameguard work properly noone will can't log more then 3, noone will not be able using adrenaline etc.

SMELL me it's same shit like z ranger only changed name and created by NCsoft.

Actually i don't have nothing versus that ppl who farm but let give chance to normal guys to have fun same as they have. :)

having the raids show up on the map actually gives players a better chance of farming some of those raids then before as back then there was zero chance to beat the raid boss farmers.. no offense but this topic seems to be made by someone who didn't play or didn't farm raids back then..

right now on Chronos there are like 3+ different "sides" trying to farm the raids actively in an organized manner (Nova & MS and the good ol raid farmers) so regularly there will be pvp for them aka if randoms/neutrals want to have a shot at those raids just get organized and strike when the pro's are busy messing around with eachother ;)

btw I do agree with Auburn that the "profits" from those raids are not that amazing outside of providing mats for upgrading Dragon Weapons but ofc if one does not have any other means to obtain adena aye well good luck and be persistent!

ps, nobody farms those raids just for fun :)

12 minutes ago, Draecke said:

having the raids show up on the map actually gives players a better chance of farming some of those raids then before as back then there was zero chance to beat the raid boss farmers.. no offense but this topic seems to be made by someone who didn't play or didn't farm raids back then..

right now on Chronos there are like 3+ different "sides" trying to farm the raids actively in an organized manner (Nova & MS and the good ol raid farmers) so regularly there will be pvp for them aka if randoms/neutrals want to have a shot at those raids just get organized and strike when the pro's are busy messing around with eachother ;)

btw I do agree with Auburn that the "profits" from those raids are not that amazing outside of providing mats for upgrading Dragon Weapons but ofc if one does not have any other means to obtain adena aye well good luck and be persistent!

ps, nobody farms those raids just for fun :)

What chance if rb is dead after 5 sec? Before wasn't random respawn time  mr farmer :)

So now with random respawn time and if they remove rb from the map it's hardcore farming. Also block 3rd party software. It's BIG oppurtunity for make fun :)

If for you is not fun so farm giran stairs :D

the raids are being killed just as fast now as back then - alright a tad faster cause there is more crazy l2store gear that added dps compared to then but tbh zero difference to the speed as how fast raid farmers will be there as guess what they're already there before the raids actually spawn aka show up on the map durr...

the only raids that spawn randomly at the moment are the Dragons :)

what you really are looking for is a fix against the ease of with them top geared players can kill those raids so go ahead and come up with suggestions that would slow them down and won't impact Joe average with his +12 pve weapon :D

18 hours ago, Hank said:

For the market you need spend all day also, but let make harder for them.

If gameguard work properly noone will can't log more then 3, noone will not be able using adrenaline etc.

SMELL me it's same shit like z ranger only changed name and created by NCsoft.

Actually i don't have nothing versus that ppl who farm but let give chance to normal guys to have fun same as they have. :)

2 COMPUTERS IS THE "LEGIT" WAY NOOB. NOT THAT HARD. 

22 hours ago, Hank said:

If u kill rb u know respawn time? 

22 hours ago, Draecke said:

the raids are being killed just as fast now as back then - alright a tad faster cause there is more crazy l2store gear that added dps compared to then but tbh zero difference to the speed as how fast raid farmers will be there as guess what they're already there before the raids actually spawn aka show up on the map durr...

what you really are looking for is a fix against the ease of with them top geared players can kill those raids so go ahead and come up with suggestions that would slow them down and won't impact Joe average with his +12 pve weapon :D

Making the raid shield pop instantly would be an upgrade because even with all top p2w stuff you can't one shot them.

On 5/31/2018 at 7:38 AM, Hank said:

If you can't figure out how to bypass the client limit without your so called "bot" programs there really isn't a reason to explain it. You wouldn't understand, because apparently you aren't technologically savvy.

21 hours ago, L2PLAY said:

2 COMPUTERS IS THE "LEGIT" WAY NOOB. NOT THAT HARD. 

That's one way to do it. Not what I was thinking because you really aren't breaking the 3 client per PC limit, your just increasing the number of PC's.

On 5/31/2018 at 7:30 PM, Hank said:

So now with random respawn time and if they remove rb from the map it's hardcore farming. Also block 3rd party software. It's BIG oppurtunity for make fun :)

Your entire argument revolves around 2 things that share 1 thing in common.

1. Random respawn, NCSoft will not change because they do not care. 

2. Banning Programs, NCSoft will not change because they do not care.

I'm not saying I don't agree with you, both cases suck, but unfortunately the spoils of war go to the strong, not those who can't show up the fight on time. 

On 6/1/2018 at 2:47 AM, Draecke said:

I wasn't talk about dps i talk about how they appear in 0.01 sec after spawn 24/7.

That's why i said need remove notification, block 3rd softaware, remove rb from the map.

Only Dragons spawn randomly really? Normal raids not? 9_99_99_9

11 hours ago, Auburn said:

If you can't figure out how to bypass the client limit without your so called "bot" programs there really isn't a reason to explain it. You wouldn't understand, because apparently you aren't technologically savvy.

That's one way to do it. Not what I was thinking because you really aren't breaking the 3 client per PC limit, your just increasing the number of PC's.

Your entire argument revolves around 2 things that share 1 thing in common.

1. Random respawn, NCSoft will not change because they do not care. 

2. Banning Programs, NCSoft will not change because they do not care.

I'm not saying I don't agree with you, both cases suck, but unfortunately the spoils of war go to the strong, not those who can't show up the fight on time. 

You like are twin brother of L2PLAY 9_9 

1. Random respawn. I wasn't ask for remove random respawn!

2. They will not change because 1st you doesn't care coz you maybe use it :D

All what i can see is   FEAR of changes and hard farm ;)

what you're missing here is the fact open field raids are still on fixed respawn window so if you kill them you know up to the minute/second when they will respawn and having that kind of info it's very easy to log out summoner alts at the raid spawn locations and summon yourself there 3 minutes before spawn to be rdy to kill raid in 30 seconds when they actually do spawn - this has always been this way and it's still like this which is what we've been trying to explain to you here :)

what you really want and what has been requested by players like myself for years now is that the open field raids spawn are random & at random locations aka no longer on fixed parameters - NC needs to add their RNG gambling logic into the spawn logic and then it really will be funny to keep an eye on the map and see raids popping up maybe even just outside of Aden town who knows :D

9 hours ago, Hank said:

2. They will not change because 1st you doesn't care coz you maybe use it :D

All what i can see is   FEAR of changes and hard farm ;)

You must be new here, players have been asking this since C1 to ban the bots, NCSoft doesn't really actually care. Its common knowledge. Until Juji stepped in and mailed L2Tower owner and ZRanger owner threatening them with a Lawsuit nothing was done. Now that both of them have stopped, Adrenaline is the new one on the street, I don't know anyone personally that uses it but I do know that it is being used by someone. Most people in my position have far to much time/adena/money in their toon to risk being banned over essentially nothing. 

9 hours ago, Draecke said:

what you're missing here is the fact open field raids are still on fixed respawn window so if you kill them you know up to the minute/second when they will respawn and having that kind of info it's very easy to log out summoner alts at the raid spawn locations and summon yourself there 3 minutes before spawn to be rdy to kill raid in 30 seconds when they actually do spawn - this has always been this way and it's still like this which is what we've been trying to explain to you here :)

what you really want and what has been requested by players like myself for years now is that the open field raids spawn are random & at random locations aka no longer on fixed parameters - NC needs to add their RNG gambling logic into the spawn logic and then it really will be funny to keep an eye on the map and see raids popping up maybe even just outside of Aden town who knows :D

Random location would be interesting, maybe not to the extent that you are talking. Maybe like raid boss spawn location +/- 50,000 or 100,000 so they are still at least in the same general area, like IOP bosses still spawn on IOP just randomly place. 

This kinda reminds me of back in the day when someone drug that raid into Aden and basically killed the whole town, that was hilarious. 

22 hours ago, Draecke said:

Open Fields Raids are random respawn 9_9  Who said you that are fix? :D

Not bad suggestion with that spawn on randomly location, but again need remove rb from the map :)

On 6/2/2018 at 8:36 PM, Draecke said:

U are wrong on that,fields raids are random since last update,except the ones from evening that have fix spawn.

Random location is the only way to go so u cannot do my teleport to raid location.

On ‎4‎. ‎06‎. ‎2018 at 8:53 AM, Green said:

Random location is the only way to go so u cannot do my teleport to raid location.

I add two more  of crazy solution.

For normal raid bosses to use lottery NPC.

For dragons to use rare auction ticket so who really want to do raid then at least to have to pay and risk bad drop.

Random location in combination with random time seem good enough.

42 minutes ago, Hank said:

As raids 1-85 doesn't exist on the map. Need to do same with 85-105

Problem solved :D

:D

To monitor 6 raids enough to log 2-3 toons in each loc(np for us)

P.S. best "alarm soft" is our lovely Lineage II client

The problem is we need 2-3 sec to kill raid(w/o any suport, only 1 DD). Say "Thank you" to NCwest for circlets, cloaks, brooch jewels, etc

3 minutes ago, dUdot said:

:D

To monitor 6 raids enough to log 2-3 toons in each loc(np for us)

P.S. best "alarm soft" is our lovely Lineage II client

The problem is we need 2-3 sec to kill raid(w/o any suport, only 1 DD). Say "Thank you" to NCwest for circlets, cloaks, brooch jewels, etc

Ofc is enough but in other game maybe :D

Enough is if you want only 2-3 rb or run all time cross the area :D

Again remove rb from the map, block 3rd software pain in the ass. :D

Archived