RAID BOSS map notification

Hank

1 minute ago, Hank said:

Ofc is enough but in other game maybe :D

Enough is if you want only 2-3 rb or run all time cross the area :D

Again remove rb from the map, block 3rd software pain in the ass. :D

Guess you have only 1 PC :)

Dude, you absolutly have no idea how it works. Try to kill at least 1 98 Rb with fixed respawn 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, dUdot said:

Guess you have only 1 PC :)

Dude, you absolutly have no idea how it works. Try to kill at least 1 98 Rb with fixed respawn 

Dude i can kill fast as you, but  problem is i don't use 3rd alert software like you to kill raids instantly when rb spawn. Because of that we need changes not because of huge dps.

3 toons= 3rb=1pc   UP you said with 2-3 toon =6rb 9_9

6 toons=6rb =2pc

1 minute ago, Hank said:

Dude i can kill fast as you, but  problem is...

if you can kill fast, why you don't do it on raids with fixed respawn? I see only QQ here :)

3 minutes ago, Hank said:

i don't use 3rd alert software like you to kill raids instantly when rb spawn. Because of that we need changes not because of huge dps.

Believe me, notification on map at least shows you some raids sometimes. W/o map you won't see any raids at all

3 minutes ago, dUdot said:

if you can kill fast, why you don't do it on raids with fixed respawn? I see only QQ here :)

Believe me, notification on map at least shows you some raids sometimes. W/o map you won't see any raids at all

All what i can see is FEAR as i said on the begin :D. Seems we are not in same server, but probably guys can't kill that fix resp raids why protected by old top gear pvp ppl ;) .

Make randoms spawn, random place, remove from the map, block 3rd software. ENJOY :D

8 minutes ago, Hank said:

All what i can see is FEAR as i said on the begin :D. Seems we are not in same server, but probably guys can't kill that fix resp raids why protected by old top gear pvp ppl ;) .

Make randoms spawn, random place, remove from the map, block 3rd software. ENJOY :D

1 week of farm 97/98 without competition = 30-40b adena(not items, adena!) + mats for dragon weapons

30-40b is a good reason for protect by old top gear pvp ppl :D

4 minutes ago, dUdot said:

1 week of farm 97/98 without competition = 30-40b adena(not items, adena!) + mats for dragon weapons

30-40b is a good reason for protect by old top gear pvp ppl :D

you can protect fix spawn location, random can't :D only if you are faster by using 3rd alert software

11 minutes ago, dUdot said:

In L2 client there is top alarm, no need to use any 3rd software. Stop advertise it :D

:D  for sure so good that you can't go to WC :D because of exploiters like you

10 minutes ago, Hank said:

:D  for sure so good that you can't go to WC :D because of exploiters like you

is it illegal to exploit settings in client?) I didn't know...

97/98 raids for us are like a gainak. Few hours/day

Keep crying here instead of doing something in game

5 minutes ago, dUdot said:

It is legal? 9_9

Few hours/day 24/7 mean? :D

NCsoft will do for us, make changes. All problem solved, btw introuduce dragon weapons in l2store please :D

17 minutes ago, dUdot said:

I think its pointless continuing to try an argue a point that someone else isn't willing to listen to.

• 1 month later...

2 hours ago, Hank said:

REMOVE RB'S FROM THE MAP

BLOCK ADRENALINE

9_9

Mayby put a button to spawn in frond of you and drop items  like a fountain ? 

On 6/19/2018 at 1:52 PM, babani said:

IF you want feel free to send me a message so i can show you how it's done :) I was of the same mindset, yet managed to change that. It's not hard, all you need is hard patience, and not to be a forum warrior as others said :) Show me one guy that kills every boss at the moment it spawns, and i'll give u a cookie, or w/e u want. 

On 7/7/2018 at 6:19 PM, HandsVSkills said:

Mayby put a button to spawn in frond of you and drop items  like a fountain ? 

STOP cry 9_9

Who want easy farm i see you are one of them :D    BUT if    RB's will be removed from the map  you will cry so much because there is not anymore easy $$$ for you :D

REMOVE RB's from the map

Block Adrenaline

9 hours ago, HandsVSkills said:

Ok sure . Something else to remove from game ? Mayby to remove monsters from all areas ? 

Isn't shame you again reply and cry? 9_9

Again only need to remove RB's from the map

And block Adrenaline

More harder for rmt-ers like you :D

6 hours ago, Hank said:

Isn't shame you again reply and cry? 9_9

And block Adrenaline

14 hours ago, HandsVSkills said:

Ok sure . Something else to remove from game ? Mayby to remove monsters from all areas ? 

So something else ? Mayby remove monsters from all areas ? 

• 2 weeks later...

found this recent fraps of how chronos raids get farmed in less then 10 seconds so yeah it's NCWest way of saying life ain't fair ;)

no cheats outside of L2 store involved, just plain fail from Korea to build game based on how things work on Korea servers and ignoring all the crazy op gear they pumped in their export territories which makes a mockery of it lolz

oh and this ain't a cry post about l2store or truffle or whoever farming raids this way as it's totally legit and anyone with top end gear can do - tested it myself the other day and yup raids dies before the 15 seconds are up so in short if people find this broken or unfair take it up with those who can do something about it aka Korea Developers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New update come OFC without security :D

We don't need spyware or something similiar.

RMT-ers still killing RB's in ms when it spawn??? what humman can checking  24/7 every mili second???

SIMPLY ANSWER don't need any security and bulshit.

And block Adrenaline

How i know it, i can make you guys proof that really NO SENCE play that game anymore specially for spend $$$ :D

I bought mouse with macro option. Opening map  every 2-3 seconds.  Guess what :D:D:D

I can't be on time on Raid BOSS. WHY hmm 9_9

Every day i getting more reasons to STOP play and leave that gamble unfair BULSHIT game.

Many reasons, bots still there, rmt-ers, cheaters, THERE is some rules but not for all as i see. Someone get punished (BAN) someone not. etc.

GAME IS BULSHIT SUPPORT ALSO SECURITY ALSO

GOOD BYE

5 hours ago, Hank said:

How i know it, i can make you guys proof that really NO SENCE play that game anymore specially for spend $$$ :D

I bought mouse with macro option. Opening map  every 2-3 seconds.  Guess what :D:D:D

I can't be on time on Raid BOSS. WHY hmm 9_9

Every day i getting more reasons to STOP play and leave that gamble unfair BULSHIT game.

Many reasons, bots still there, rmt-ers, cheaters, THERE is some rules but not for all as i see. Someone get punished (BAN) someone not. etc.

GAME IS BULSHIT SUPPORT ALSO SECURITY ALSO

GOOD BYE

Try use teleport scrolls going to raid,  by foot takes time . Also make sure yo have the proper buffs for 300 speed witch is the cap . 

12 minutes ago, HandsVSkills said:

Try use teleport scrolls going to raid,  by foot takes time . Also make sure yo have the proper buffs for 300 speed witch is the cap . 

Look if you want to reply first read what i wrote, who said that i will run if rb die 1sec after spawn? :D

Normal my teleport i using but guess what. I can't be on time there :D

Anyway i already found solution leaving that bulshit, but thanks for trying for help.

1 hour ago, Hank said:

Look if you want to reply first read what i wrote, who said that i will run if rb die 1sec after spawn? :D

Normal my teleport i using but guess what. I can't be on time there :D

Anyway i already found solution leaving that bulshit, but thanks for trying for help.

You are mistaken I just confirmed today that the rbs are getting killed by max and dh . They use many ppl to kill them and they don’t die in 1 sec but it takes them time and BIG preparation to kill the rbs . 

Archived