RAID BOSS map notification

Hank

18 hours ago, HandsVSkills said:

You are mistaken I just confirmed today that the rbs are getting killed by max and dh . They use many ppl to kill them and they don’t die in 1 sec but it takes them time and BIG preparation to kill the rbs . 

1. I'm not on Naia

2. If they don't die in 1 sec they die in 3sec ( but in 1ms they are notified that there is alive RB how let me know)

3. I don't care anymore they die in 1 sec 1h or 1day ( I make decision to leave) enjoy there. :D (Don't forget give some $ to NCsoft) Don't take all dolars for yourself :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on Chronos sometimes those raids are up for hours and there's several clans that go and try farm them

what you're talking about is the fact truffle / hth / natraps / gauss aka eclipsses w/e are able to kill them within 10 seconds so before the shield buff triggers and as those raida have fixed respawn times & locations they know when to get ready & use myteleports to bounce over the map really fast.. myteleport scrolls cost like nothing so yeah..

anyways none of this is new and hasn't been said before ;)

NC should be smart and change the logic of that barrier to work right away from first hit and watch how that changes things :P

How are things in Koreea? Coz we will not get something diferent  no matter how much we ask/protest/cry :)
Some things are in NcWest power to be changed(exp rates, items&events,free teleports) they just need to want that ...some are not negociable.

Mby @Yidao is kind and help us with that info....like he always do :D

3 hours ago, Draecke said:

on Chronos sometimes those raids are up for hours and there's several clans that go and try farm them

what you're talking about is the fact truffle / hth / natraps / gauss aka eclipsses w/e are able to kill them within 10 seconds so before the shield buff triggers and as those raida have fixed respawn times & locations they know when to get ready & use myteleports to bounce over the map really fast.. myteleport scrolls cost like nothing so yeah..

NC should be smart and change the logic of that barrier to work right away from first hit and watch how that changes things :P

Don't know about Chronos, but try to catch some rb on Naia 88+   Literally die 2-5 sec after spawn.

Raid's don't have fix time respawn is RANDOM.

Question is who is able to click on the map every second and sit at pc 24h. I will say you who can FAMOUS RMT-er Va1iant aka Grandpa (W1nchester) 9_9

Bot master  go check how he doing it or gauss and dodge other company  WHO can do it only BOT. Isn't forbidden??? 9_9

7 hours ago, Justice said:

Don't know about Chronos, but try to catch some rb on Naia 88+   Literally die 2-5 sec after spawn.

Raid's don't have fix time respawn is RANDOM.

Question is who is able to click on the map every second and sit at pc 24h. I will say you who can FAMOUS RMT-er Va1iant aka Grandpa (W1nchester) 9_9

Bot master  go check how he doing it or gauss and dodge other company  WHO can do it only BOT. Isn't forbidden??? 9_9

Shhhhhh don’t say the truth you will get banned .  

10 hours ago, Draecke said:

Looks like somebody didn’t go out of town for long time . 

Archived