Learn to Make Money

Y8qghXk.png

For a Brazilian player to be VIP 10, only after 7 months of work, these values for Brazil are impracticable.

You could decrease the value or create a server within the reality of the South American Players.

You can have up to 10 players who pay this amount, but it would be better to have 1000 paying 1/5 of this amount.

10 * 1250 (VIP 10) = 12,500 (Current)

100 * 250 (VIP 10) = 25,000
200 * 250 (VIP 10) = 50,000

You are losing money to pirate servers.

Think about it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mixa said:

If you can't afford it, you shouldn't be even considering it...

I cannot pay, just as 500 or more players cannot.

However, if the price is affordable, I guarantee that NCSoft's profit will be higher and the fun of the players too.

I don't expect you to understand that, as you have clearly demonstrated that you don't understand anything about economics.

53 minutes ago, Katarina said:

I cannot pay, just as 500 or more players cannot.

However, if the price is affordable, I guarantee that NCSoft's profit will be higher and the fun of the players too.

I don't expect you to understand that, as you have clearly demonstrated that you don't understand anything about economics.

This is irrelevant.If you cant afford to buy, you simply don't buy.From what you`re saying, it sounds like "I want to buy, but I cant buy, please let me buy, I must buy, but I can't buy...."

Again, if its above your pay grade, don't buy, simple as that.

8 minutes ago, mixa said:

This is irrelevant.If you cant afford to buy, you simply don't buy.From what you`re saying, it sounds like "I want to buy, but I cant buy, please let me buy, I must buy, but I can't buy...."

Again, if its above your pay grade, don't buy, simple as that.

It's not above my salary.

However, it is above the condition of 90% of the players in my clan.

I can be VIP 10, but my party friends can't, it won't be cool.

The point is not to be able to pay, but something that will maximize the company's profits, attract new players.

Your little thought doesn't let you analyze it, just think if you can't, poor thing this was Hitler's thought.

Basic economics. Some people can afford to buy a BMW or a Mercedes while the rest of the plebs buy a 2nd or 3rd hand Honda. NC has probably done the math and there are a lot more whales spending on the server than there are guppies. If you can't take out a second mortgage on your home to enjoy your "Hobby", illegal servers may be your calling. **lol I put the word Pr*i*va*te and it got replaced with illegal**.

Edited by Amateur

vip 10 stats are over p2w... 15% more damage +4 stats... more space between a l2 whale and a normal player.... this is not new, lineage 2 is a game for ppl who can spend more than 1k dollars at month and u will be a top players, if u cant pay, well dont try to be a top player...

41 minutes ago, Ank said:

vip 10 stats are over p2w... 15% more damage +4 stats... more space between a l2 whale and a normal player.... this is not new, lineage 2 is a game for ppl who can spend more than 1k dollars at month and u will be a top players, if u cant pay, well dont try to be a top player...

I spend 0 dollars and Im above top whales :>

8 hours ago, Katarina said:

Y8qghXk.png

For a Brazilian player to be VIP 10, only after 7 months of work, these values for Brazil are impracticable.

You could decrease the value or create a server within the reality of the South American Players.

You can have up to 10 players who pay this amount, but it would be better to have 1000 paying 1/5 of this amount.

10 * 1250 (VIP 10) = 12,500 (Current)

100 * 250 (VIP 10) = 25,000
200 * 250 (VIP 10) = 50,000

You are losing money to pirate servers.

Think about it.

The vip 10 cost 1500 usd not 1250, and to mantain its like 375 usd per month.

9 hours ago, Katarina said:

It's not above my salary.

However, it is above the condition of 90% of the players in my clan.

I can be VIP 10, but my party friends can't, it won't be cool.

The point is not to be able to pay, but something that will maximize the company's profits, attract new players.

Your little thought doesn't let you analyze it, just think if you can't, poor thing this was Hitler's thought.

I think that way smarter people have done the math and it checks out very well for them. Also let's skip what I know and what I don't, it may end up in a very hard surprise for you.

Enough moaning in this.

2 hours ago, mixa said:

I think that way smarter people have done the math and it checks out very well for them. Also let's skip what I know and what I don't, it may end up in a very hard surprise for you.

Enough moaning in this.

It doesn't matter who you are, it just shows you are a limited person.

Today in my CP I and one more friend can be VIP 10, but the others cannot, what NCSOFT loses with that.

2 VIP 10 = $ 3000

However, if the price were affordable, NCSOFT would win 9 VIP 10.

The account is basic, but you are limited to understand.

Iga and Camila asked you to stop embarrassing yourself.

26 minutes ago, Katarina said:

It doesn't matter who you are, it just shows you are a limited person.

Today in my CP I and one more friend can be VIP 10, but the others cannot, what NCSOFT loses with that.

2 VIP 10 = $ 3000

However, if the price were affordable, NCSOFT would win 9 VIP 10.

The account is basic, but you are limited to understand.

Iga and Camila asked you to stop embarrassing yourself.

Try to read again my last post, you may actually understand what I'm saying. Other than that, there's not much else to say.

9 hours ago, StanxFZ said:

I spend 0 dollars and Im above top whales :>

@StanxFZ stanx all the world knows how u got the adena and why u have billons and billons in your pocket since october 2018, but today i dont want to talk about that, and yes, u are better than some whales.

@Katarina i dont understand why a guy that said to be vip 10, it means he spend thousands and thousands of dollars, is crying for vip 10 because is expensive??? dude this game have worst problems with items p2w and his over power to be worried and not for a vip 10. lol.

vip 10 is for whales and have to be difficult, its all. And for the record, im vip 5, not a top player in server and im happy. is L2 dude.... power = big wallet, and another record, some top players in TI server are brazilians so dont waste your time trying to down the price of vip 10, if u can, another dont would cant, easy.

Edited by Ank

11 minutes ago, Ank said:

@StanxFZ stanx all the world knows how u got the adena and why u have billons and billons in your pocket since october 2018, but today i dont want to talk about that, and yes, u are better than some whales.

@Katarina i dont understand why a guy that said to be vip 10, it means he spend thousands and thousands of dollars, is crying for vip 10 because is expensive??? dude this game have worst problems with items p2w and his over power to be worried and not for a vip 10. lol.

vip 10 is for whales and have to be difficult, its all. And for the record, im vip 5, not a top player in server and im happy. is L2 dude.... power = big wallet, and another record, some top players in TI server are brazilians so dont waste your time trying to down the price of vip 10, if u can, another dont would cant, easy.

I don't care about your opinion.

Lineage 2 is passion, but the moment this greed for money has turned, players will surely leave and NCSOFT will be without its VIP 10 players.

Today the CP of terrorists sells items to buy VIP, Beppler sells items to buy VIP or do you really think that a HRAAT who does not work will be able to pay VIP 10 without working.

10 minutes ago, Katarina said:

I don't care about your opinion.

Lineage 2 is passion, but the moment this greed for money has turned, players will surely leave and NCSOFT will be without its VIP 10 players.

Today the CP of terrorists sells items to buy VIP, Beppler sells items to buy VIP or do you really think that a HRAAT who does not work will be able to pay VIP 10 without working.

l2 is a passion? ok play without vip, and l2 store items, easy no? because i do that and i enjoy the game without to be a top players and im from october 2018. i dont care if CP terrorist have to sell items, they are all 85, are top players, bleeper is inmortal with all his items, and a company doesnt care if his players work or not work, dude is a bussines not a church, and is L2, where u have to pay $$$$ to win since october 2018 and before in live. just close this post, u are wasting your time and Admins time. Your request is like "put all your items p2w free".....

Edited by Ank

27 minutes ago, Ank said:

l2 is a passion? ok play without vip, and l2 store items, easy no? because i do that and i enjoy the game without to be a top players and im from october 2018. i dont care if CP terrorist have to sell items, they are all 85, are top players, bleeper is inmortal with all his items, and a company doesnt care if his players work or not work, dude is a bussines not a church, and is L2, where u have to pay $$$$ to win since october 2018 and before in live. just close this post, u are wasting your time and Admins time. Your request is like "put all your items p2w free".....

Again your opinion is worthless.

If you think it's cool to be a muggle that's fine.

We like it and want a better server, but the way it is going, in a while it will close like skelth.

In October 2018 I was queuing to log in to any of the 4 servers.

Today if you take out the bots, we won't have 500 players.

A year from now, you and the moobs will be left, because everything is fine with you.

If your quality of life is so poor, don't want others to settle down and step on your tail while watching such a great game end.

My friend Katarina is right, the prices are high and it keeps away new players who don't know if they are really going to stay on the server, so why invest?

Final result less playes. If this server survives for 2 years it will be a victory.

However Mixa and ANK are also right, invest who can.

For me it's only a matter of time before the server closes.

59 minutes ago, Katarina said:

We like it and want a better server, but the way it is going, in a while it will close like skelth.

A year from now, you and the moobs will be left, because everything is fine with you.

If your quality of life is so poor, don't want others to settle down and step on your tail while watching such a great game end.

dude you said the main problem, this server have many problems worst to be fixed and not your little problem of "down the price of vip10 because we want to spend 500$+ at month and not 1k$"....

"If you think it's cool to be a muggle that's fine."  i dont have thousand and thousand of dollars to spend in a char to be a top player, i have a life and i have to work, im not rich, and i enjoy this game like u, if u want to spend 10k$, good for u, is your money, but dont cry in a post like this when u are vip 10 for this month and not the next month. pay or play quiet, easy.

"We like it and want a better server, but the way it is going, in a while it will close like skelth" a server who said in octobre of 2018 "no will be p2w items " and few months later appears pendants.... lol, a game where a mage hit youu 30k when u have 8k of life??? i will be here until it close, but this game will be worst and worst, wait for brooch, talismans, etc etc. 

"Today if you take out the bots, we won't have 500 players" this problem is the result of they not us the players, why we are 2 servers and not 4? because this server will not have many years, people get bored because all the bugs in this game are not fixed, and every update is worst and worst.

"If your quality of life is so poor...," well i can play with or without vip status and p2w items, im the real player who dont spend real money to be more power and i enjoy it, but the question is, u can ?

And about of "Again your opinion is worthless.", that's what the admins of this company are thinking of your post ! cheers :)

18 minutes ago, BOTKILLINGL2 said:

My friend Katarina is right, the prices are high and it keeps away new players who don't know if they are really going to stay on the server, so why invest?

Final result less playes. If this server survives for 2 years it will be a victory.

However Mixa and ANK are also right, invest who can.

For me it's only a matter of time before the server closes.

u have the true, if the server made all more expensive is problem of server not us the players, and everyone choose of invest or not, and both can play without problem in this game. if someone want to spend 1k$ at month, its ok enjoy it, if u dont want to waste money, its ok enjoy it, easy.

i dont see the difference between spend 1k$ at month for 500$ at month, that is a lot of money, vip 6+ is for whales of this game (lvl 84 85 86), not for a casual player... 

Edited by Ank
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Katarina said:

I consider you bring poor too, so what's up? Just help your friends of your CP with money and they will have VIP10.Or are you a muggle?

If you pay, instead of playing, then l2 is not a passion, it's an addition.

• Like 1

They do not need to care about poor people, and poor people should not be considering buying ncoins, better buy yourself some food, farm adena ingame and with soe tricks and when you live in a poor country where dollar is strong you can even buy bread for your whole familly for adena using some illegal tricks :]

If 10 out of 1000 players spend cash on Ncoins, 1 of them is rich and crazy spending 1000$+ month (in my clan consisiting 40 ppl there are minimum4 persons like that) they have enough cash to not care about the rest. Rest of players is just here as a cannon fodder to vips so they dont get bored and quit. Sad but true

• Like 1